Weekly Debrief

On a scale from 1-10 how bored are you of BFV? (5.72 avg. so far)

Comments

• nmccormick2017
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    About a 2 or 3 right now. Im a pretty patient guy and can tolerate the bugs and crap menus etc
  • pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    7. I just do my ToW assignments and bounce.

I don't even bother with the daily assignments anymore.
  • Toxic_CA
    871 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    7-8

A shame really, I was really looking forward to the game
  • MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    319 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can't say I'm bored when playing. It's more like frustrated and tired of bugs and cheaters.
  • Danz_RS
    503 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Which number should I say if before having Gamer's Thumb I played almost everyday, but couldn't play for long without getting bored, but now that I've taken 2 weeks off I have a urge to play it?

It sucks big time having tendonitis.
  • SwolasaurusFlex
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    8-9

Can barely bring myself to play it with the glaring balance issues, lack of decent maps and well, everyone I know moved on to greener pastures. Would rather play BF4, at least it feels consistant. This feels either way to easy or hard, depending on if people use certain weapons or how lucky they are with team auto-balancing. Every game, feels exactly the same and rarely is exciting.

Game suffers from "way to easy to die" syndrome as well, and I'm not even talking about playing poorly, literally spawn-dying and other questionable things that make it dumb to play such as piat/propipe mains, spam-auto no recoil macro semis, complete inconsistencies when attacking vehicles (direct hits count as glancing, some tanks take 2 rockets from behind to destroy, some take 3-4 even if you attack the same tank type/spot over and over.)

I think the main problem is it's inconsistent. Nothing you do feels like you earned/counted the actions properly. In every other shooter/battlefield I could count my shots on targets and then switch instantly because I knew that I would down them, but in this I can put 4-5 rounds into someone, down them, then the next I can do the same from the same distance but they jump away due to them being a medic and spamming their heal button or some nonsense. It's just garbage.
  • BL4CK_W4LL_
    704 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    4 for me
  • skipperdog106
    389 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    6 for me
  • firechickenfan
    470 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    4ish.

Just seems dull.
  • research-kitchen
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So bored with it I didn't buy it. Beta was enough.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10891 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Negative tree fitty. Then again, I’m just a skrub that plays 6-7 hours a week (generally).
    It’s a five for my five ghost accounts. It’s boring trying to maneuver them to my advantage.
  • -V-StoneWall
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    5 for me
  • BaronVonGoon
    6784 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Negative tree fitty. Then again, I’m just a skrub that plays 6-7 hours a week (generally).
    It’s a five for my five ghost accounts. It’s boring trying to maneuver them to my advantage.

I've reported 4 of the 5 to the authorities. I cannot identify the 5th one.
  • rockin_master
    373 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Watching EA shoot themselves in the weenie over and over while they tell everyone BFV is fine never get's old, I give that a one.

As far as the actual game play goes I was at an eight by the end of the closed alpha.
  • MBT_Layzan
    1498 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is just sad how long this games been out and we have threads and these kinda scores.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Meh just started apex legends today I hate battle royals but had fun with that one somehow.
    So I put bfv around a 7.
  • Autorotor
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    7. Definitely need like 10 more maps.
  • Zooboid
    926 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    11 Back to BF1 but haven’t decided whether to delete BFV yet.
  • CaptHotah
    1099 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 5

I kinda stop playing in betweek TOW. And as soon as a new one starts i play like crazy.
    It would have easely been a 1 if the damn level cap wasnt so low. Thats what ruined my progression pace. I was lvl 50 after 4 days of early access. Gj DICE.