3 months in and the skip revive still does not work

BeginingGraff
9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
It’s all in the title

Comments

• DayZEternal1
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You couldn't just put all of your threads into one?
  • VincentNZ
    3885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hmm? You can skip revive, it just takes a few seconds. Doesn't help and I want the feature to be removed, but you can look at the spawnscreen in all it's glory for the whole 9 seconds.
  • BeginingGraff
    Different issues different threads if there wasn’t so many of them there wouldn’t need to be so many threads

• BeginingGraff
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    Hmm? You can skip revive, it just takes a few seconds. Doesn't help and I want the feature to be removed, but you can look at the spawnscreen in all it's glory for the whole 9 seconds.

It works once out of 10 times. The rest of the time you press and nothing happens it still takes the exact same time as if you didn’t press anything (at least on PS4 but i don’t see why it would be different on other platforms) and whether the feature is useful to the general gameplay or not is not the point the point is that it is in the game and still does not work 3 months in and after several « major » updates.
  • CSO7777
    1717 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Skip revive doesn't get you faster in the game.

It's BF1 all over again. People skipped revive all the time even though they just got to wait at the spawn screen instead.
  • BeginingGraff
    CSO7777 wrote: »
    Skip revive doesn't get you faster in the game.

It's BF1 all over again. People skipped revive all the time even though they just got to wait at the spawn screen instead.

I know it doesn’t it still is broken if you implement a feature make it work.

• kjgregoire
    116 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dude hold right trigger and the meter depletes faster. Left trigger and you try to hold out for a medic.

What is the problem.
  • DayZEternal1
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Different issues different threads if there wasn’t so many of them there wouldn’t need to be so many threads

Yeah sure, it needed different threads. Let's make another "3 months in and (add issue here)."
  • BeginingGraff
    kjgregoire wrote: »
    Dude hold right trigger and the meter depletes faster. Left trigger and you try to hold out for a medic.

What is the problem.

The problem is that holding the right trigger doesn’t make it quicker 50% or more of the time

• BeginingGraff

Yeah sure, it needed different threads. Let's make another "3 months in and (add issue here)."

Oh i totally would if there was another issue that required it
  • ghos7bear
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, skip doesn't work, sometimes when you press right button it highlights left. Its a total incompetent mess.
  • Vinicarioca
    230 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Remove the damm skip. I'm a medic and i say and i click on downed players to let they know that i'm coming...

But most of times they skip anyway.

Full ¯\_(ツ)_/¯...
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1480 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Remove the damm skip. I'm a medic and i say and i click on downed players to let they know that i'm coming...

But most of times they skip anyway.

Full ****...

If I'm skipping the revive even though there's a Medic nearby, it means I want to die and go back to the spawn menu. Maybe I want to switch class, maybe I'm out of ammo in a terrible situation where I can't just run to a station and there's no Supports around and respawning elsewhere, or maybe I'm dead around a corner with a bunch of enemies and I don't want Joe Rambo to yolo in trying to revive me because he'll just get himself killed.
  • Psychloan
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    IRL we have the right to refuse resuscitation, why not in this game?
  • SykSza
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Keep bleeding out those tickets...