This Week in Battlefield V

On a scale from 1-10 how bored are you of BFV? (5.72 avg. so far)

Comments

• Xylber
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I didn't uninstalled because my friends have it, and I'm waiting for Battle Royale mode.
  • abc1434286920
    447 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Haven't played at all for over three weeks so I guess I am an 8 or 9.

In comparison, I was still in awe when I was at the same timeline with bf1 (around 80hrs in) and knew clearly that my productive and family time would suffer greatly for months to come. And it did, but it was glorious.
  • Hawxxeye
    5530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I am getting from 6 to 8 cause I am getting tired of waitign for bug fixes and class/vehicle/plane balance.
    Also Kingdom hearts 3 has come so I got a ps4 to play it and this opened the floodgate for a few ps4 exclusives that I wanted to play for years
  • RossP317
    205 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 5
    So bored with it I didn't buy it. Beta was enough.

Same. So wanted this game to be a success as I had exhausted my self in BF1 at 1650 hrs.

I'm now on 1800 hrs......and sat till after midnight last night. I'm contenting myself with trying to service star all melee weapons and collect every skin. Sad I know but still better than playing a dogs dinner that was released 12 months too early.
  • HiredGoonage
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Hit level 50, got the weapons I wanted, but game has become boring in roughly 1 month. To compare, I played BC2 for 7 years. I suspect the future is not good for DICE, for many reasons.
  • Hadron301
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 5
    8, its the most disappointing release 2018
  • SumwhatKrazy
    555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    6.5. I dont play it much though.
  • craign82
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'd say this matches my play time the most:

7 I play a couple of times a week / I'd say I play about 5 hours a week

But the reason I play so little is on a scale of 1-10 of boredom, I'm at an 8 or 9

I'm not a level 50 yet, but there is already nothing for me to do or work towards.

Firestorm can't come quick enough.
  • TheBaitOne
    126 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

To be honest I think BFV plays better than BF1 (putting aside the bugs) it's a tighter FPS experience that feels pretty wonderful when it works properly. What lets the game down is the lack of content, if you remember this was a problem with BF1 there was almost nothing in the game at release.

Need more (and better) maps, and more gats.
  • CedarOfLebanon
    604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Without even thinking about it, 10
  • Pothead123450
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I haven't even played it just like I haven't played battlefield 1. I tried battlefield 4 earlier last year but it was so boring I got depression from it.
    Anything after battlefield 2 is just garbage. Only good thing after that was 24/7 locker in bf4 until it died.

People who play battlefield these days are only 13-15 year old and mind I say they are missing a lot they could be playing other much better games out there.
  • CaptHotah
    1090 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I haven't even played it just like I haven't played battlefield 1. I tried battlefield 4 earlier last year but it was so boring I got depression from it.
    Anything after battlefield 2 is just garbage. Only good thing after that was 24/7 locker in bf4 until it died.

People who play battlefield these days are only 13-15 year old and mind I say they are missing a lot they could be playing other much better games out there.

You really are a pothead...
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Played BF4 last night. After that BFV actally played well compared.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10823 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Negative tree fitty. Then again, I’m just a skrub that plays 6-7 hours a week (generally).
    It’s a five for my five ghost accounts. It’s boring trying to maneuver them to my advantage.

I've reported 4 of the 5 to the authorities. I cannot identify the 5th one.

I mentioned it before. It’s @68Keif
  • EdwinSpangler
    1779 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Between 8 and 9 for me.. Bf1 everyday still tho..
  • Fusion757
    283 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Would have to be 5 for me.

Game has great potential but the maps are boring the pants off me now.

• BFEDGE
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    4 for me going on 5
  • OrionPherrit
    447 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    5 & 6. I just play long enough to collect my daily 300cc and ToW assignments (yawn). Then it’s back to work, sleep, or a different game.
  • zenn_nme
    806 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    5 & 6; daily 300cc/ToW assignments.

Last couple of weeks mostly bored 'cause of the players; either zerging from flag to flag, concentrated on one flag only, or camp out with sniper/tank on spawn/hills. :|