This Week in Battlefield V

What is your K/D ratio?

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    10844 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @TEKNOCODE your Gifs are always perfectly placed bravo
    giphy.gif
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @MachoFantast1c0 @SirTerrible @TEKNOCODE @oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX

You may be interested in a video I have coming out at 19:00 GMT today, it is in regards the chat that happened in around page 32 of this thread. The link to my channel is below in my signature.

LOL. You busted him. Can't imagine how sad you must be to do that.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10844 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @SMK_GAMING_1

Excellent video.

First, I was like:
    giphy.gif

Then, I was like:
    tenor.gif
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @ProLegion_exor hey man little bit disappointed about what I’ve read on here about yourself.. I thought you were the real deal

Your CS career was thst 1.6? I had an almost lucrative career back when reason gaming were the uks top team.. if I didn’t **** up I coulda joined them At the WCG 2006 in singapore

Sweet.
    1.5 and 1.6 as professional. Started to play at 1.1 beta in 1999 account #97 created on CS :)
  • fe7felix
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @SMK_GAMING_2

fits in nicely here but id say the clip is worth its own thread too.

good job dude
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @SMK_GAMING_1 Interesting topic.

It's a fascinating topic, would love to get your thoughts on it.
  • oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX
    234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @MachoFantast1c0 @SirTerrible @TEKNOCODE @oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX

You may be interested in a video I have coming out at 19:00 GMT today, it is in regards the chat that happened in around page 32 of this thread. The link to my channel is below in my signature.

Eye opening video! It's time for TRN to rename the wins leaderboard as "losers leaderboard".

Likewise, if you care about wins, you must know how much WL jjhonn007 has. Otherwise I don't think you care about anything at all.

He’s in my team, I play with him everyday. So yes I know. Do you play with him? Or just fanboy/statsreader? But you are right, I dont care for much. Only to have fun.

Always play with like-minded ppl, right? @ProLegion_exor
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Shrediron wrote: »
    What is a K/D ratio?

Kratom Dose..
    At the moment mine is around 9.0 grams
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    I find it funny what people will do to achieve some results that everyone does not care about, which has no meaning and that everyone forgets immediately after they have seen them. Computer games are fun and a great way to relax after work. Nothing else.

What's funny to me is that ppl can keep coming back and keep this thread going when the discussion of which is nothing they care about.
    Keeping threads alive that doesn't make sense is also fun. :smile: They don't care about the stats. They are wondering about the cause that makes people play in a special way to achieve something very unimportant.

Good topic. Game is very unimportant then why all of us waste money and time on it?
    To have fun with friends on discord and have some good and fun discussions in this forum.
    Socializing around a game makes the game important imo.
    If you can also play well then it is fine, but it is of minor importance and therefore also the stats.

Then kd is actually important. Without that, you can't keep this discussion going. Socializing around a stat makes the stat important. :D
    Hahaha true

I think most people won't admit to themselves stats matter somewhat. But it can be for personal reasons. Myself, I don't care about comparing myself to others. There's always someone better so I can't be bothered with racing to pursue another person.

But personally I do care. It's my measurement of improvement.

Have you fed the homeless in your area lately, or passed out hats and gloves? That's what impresses me the most. (But just in case you have, keep it to yourself so that your reward is in heaven and not here in some stupid forum that no one will be reading in 18 months from now)
  • Astr0damus
    ^Pelliy, that wasn't directed at you.. but the whole thread.
  • Astr0damus
    ggt5432wss wrote: »
    @ProLegion_exor check out these before and after images of you and your legion of lesbians attempting to maintain that 90+ win %.

BEFORE: https://imgur.com/a/y9vNwrc

AFTER: https://imgur.com/a/jzniidR

Like a true pr0

First picture.
    Last three players in your team are "ghost accounts" if you look at them in the battlefield tracker.

6.89% win rate, 5 kills in 3 days for one of the accounts. ok this is just sad.

Being a stats dummy can someone explain the purpose of the ghost accounts?

looks like someone is bored enough to join their games with a 2nd account that idles on the other team so a 16v16 mode can be 16v15. every little bit helps when you wanna boost wins i guess. maybe the saddest battlefield thing ive seen.

BWhahahaha, is there a secret group paying people based on stats or something? Why else would anyone take the time to do this? I mean BF gets a new release every 2 years, so what you pad stats, which mean nothing, for 2 years on a game, it gets replaced and you do it again?!

Truly the saddest of the sad. Fake stats in a game that no one will remember in 3 years, makes you no money and gets you no fame.

What you say is true, but it can be said (asked) in a more concise way: "What was your K/D in Halo Reach?" which renders all responses moot.
  • Astr0damus
    I could whip all y'all at Mario Kart 64
    mario-kart-64-super-w00ting-02.png
    "I'ma wilda... I'ma gonna wina!"
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The effort in making that video and exposing that guy.. terrific job mate
  • ElliotLH
    8384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @SMK_GAMING_1 Just got a chance to watch your video and it's eye-opening and the evidence is incredibly well presented.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I play wih friends who are online, to have a good laugh :)
  • ProLegion_exor
    @SMK_GAMING_1 Interesting topic.

It's a fascinating topic, would love to get your thoughts on it.

Disgusting, have not spoken to him since I saw the video. Need to have a chat with Jj
  • SMK_GAMING_1
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    @SMK_GAMING_1 Just got a chance to watch your video and it's eye-opening and the evidence is incredibly well presented.

Thanks, it was nothing personal against him, but I felt it needed to be highlighted so that others could look out for this type of thing. I myself have 3 PS4's (my ps4 pro, my gf has one and then my old ps4) in my house, many others are probably the same and could be doing this exact same thing. Just remember you cannot mention names on here about anyone in my video.
  • ElliotLH
    8384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Thanks, it was nothing personal against him, but I felt it needed to be highlighted so that others could look out for this type of thing. I myself have 3 PS4's (my ps4 pro, my gf has one and then my old ps4) in my house, many others are probably the same and could be doing this exact same thing. Just remember you cannot mention names on here about anyone in my video.

It didn't come across as personal to me, just factual, and you are right that mentioning names here is a no-no (It was also good that you asked people not to witch-hunt platoons in your vid).

Tbh I've got 3 Xbox One consoles, like you do with your PS4s, so could definitely do the same, but have absolutely no interest in doing that for obvious reasons. It's just so...sad.
  • GP-Caliber
    644 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I play wih friends who are online, to have a good laugh :)

than why do you leave games in the final seconds if you lose?
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wish this thread would die already
This discussion has been closed.