I know they say you can't hack an Xbox

huginn123
33 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
not to sound whiny but I just saw this guy shooting 10 guys
with one shot per person in the head aimbot no one's that good

Comments

• huginn123
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wow this guy 160 kills and 7 deaths how? I can't say that he is a cheater
  • Jamesonoid
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Got a clip?
  • huginn123
    No how do I do that
    New to this game and the Xbox
  • SWCC9517
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There hacking or the servers are junk
  • asittingduck
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You cant hack or use aim bot on consoles how many more times?
  • ElliotLH
    7275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 4
    huginn123 wrote: »
    No how do I do that
    New to this game and the Xbox

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/capture-game-clips-and-screenshots

Unfortunately without a video there is no way to verify what you're saying.

*Edit: Just like the other threads you created claiming to have encountered "cheaters" with zero evidence.
    Post edited by ElliotLH on
  • MachoFantast1c0
    1976 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wow this guy 160 kills and 7 deaths how? I can't say that he is a cheater

Favorable circumstances. If both the enemy team and his own team were full over poor or mediocre players, a top tier player can go on an absolute tear. The teams have to be balanced enough for the match to be drawned out enough to facilitate those numbers. Not to mention there was no indication whether this was vehicles or infantry. A link to Battlefield Tracker game report would be interesting.
  • Mishkin37
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    not to sound whiny but I just saw this guy shooting 10 guys
    with one shot per person in the head aimbot no one's that good

Was he using a sniper rifle? If so, impressive, but not impossible.
  • EA_Rtas
    337 postsMember, EA Staff, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Moderator, Battlefield V
    If you believe you've encountered someone cheating or using exploits in a game please report the player using the method for your platform. Do not name and shame here as it's against the rules. Just wanted to put a heads up in the thread.
  • KPNuts74
    484 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cheating on console is a myth believed by bad players
  • full951
    2364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 6
    *edit* any shared video claimed to be showcasing cheating please block out the names. I think you can use text and one or two of the formats in Upload Studio to block out the names.

take clips of game play by pressing the Xbox button then pressing the [X] button

you can also set the amount of time recorded up to 2 minutes in the relevant settings menu. default is last 30 seconds

there are also alternate ways to trigger the recording feature including voice command and binding hot keys to the chat pad.

you don't even have to take a video. you wanna save the scoreboard and share your score with us? press the Xbox button the press the [Y] button.

now you know. please do not post with out clips or pics. the feature is built into the box.

Go to the free no strings attached website xboxdvr.com and from there you can view your clips and and share a link with us to view it.
    Post edited by full951 on
  • JamieCurnock
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hahaha. Here we go again.. .

Op, no offence but you just stated you are new to the game, you will soon see people are in fact that good.

But no, there isn't any hacking on Xbox and I'm yet to see anyone provide proof to the contrary.
  • JamieCurnock
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Also, to explain it......

enemy were possibly spotted through suppression or from another sniper, if so then he's essentially shooting at Doritos like in old battlefield titles. How many videos have you seen from bf1 of someone getting multiple headshots in a row, one after another.

I'm guessing a number of people were spotted and he was a very good sniper.
  • Nykraft
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Use of cronusmax pro with script ? But serioulsy it don't made miracle ...
  • Jamesonoid
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nykraft wrote: »
    Use of cronusmax pro with script ? But serioulsy it don't made miracle ...

Doubt it. The Cronus probably doesn't really work. More of a sham product with false promises.
  • Mishkin37
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    full951 wrote: »
    take clips of game play by pressing the Xbox button then pressing the [X] button

you can also set the amount of time recorded up to 2 minutes in the relevant settings menu. default is last 30 seconds

there are also alternate ways to trigger the recording feature including voice command and binding hot keys to the chat pad.

you don't even have to take a video. you wanna save the scoreboard and share your score with us? press the Xbox button the press the [Y] button.

now you know. please do not post with out clips or pics. the feature is built into the box.

Go to the free no strings attached website xboxdvr.com and from there you can view your clips and and share a link with us to view it.

Love this idea. You can even block out the name to keep from get in trouble here.

It’s soooooo dang easy to capture vids and pics. Show us these hackers!
  • EA_Rtas
    337 postsMember, EA Staff, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Moderator, Battlefield V
    Alright folks I'm going to say it again, there is a proper way to report people for cheating on consoles and PC, naming and shaming on the forums isn't it. If you want to include videos in your report against the accused player thats fine but posting videos or screenshots containing their usernames/gamertags here is against the rules and will be actioned.

Don't encourage people to break the rules especially when I've already posted to state not to.
  • huginn123
    LOL I see you enforce the rules here but not in your own game
  • skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Spoken like a true 12 year old
  • SWCC9517
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Spoken like a true 12 year old

Same could be said for you!!!!!