There are indeed cheaters on console in this game!

Comments

• parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If a 54 year old with poor reflexes uses it, then the argument they could make is that it ensures they're able to compete better against a younger generation of gamer who DO have better reflexes, So in that example it is levelling the playing field for that user.
    By the same logic a thirty year old could justify using a modified controller or whatever to make him competitive with fifteen year olds--where does this end? My eyesight isn't so good, I have a legitimate need to use a spotting hack, you know, to be competitive with those with sharper eyesight.
    It can be cheating and it also can't be cheating, depending on what side of the fence you're sat on.
    Anything that does things for a player in-game that he couldn't do himself, is a cheat. I can get a better monitor or a better mouse, but I still have to aim and fire myself, that hardware can't do it for me. If it can do it for me, e.g. shoot faster than I can without recoil penalties, then it's a cheat.

• Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    While OP used the word “cheat”, it wasn’t primarily a discussion whether modded controllers are to be considered cheats. According to OP:
    This guy seem to have alot of cheats, including aimbot, wallhack, and some other stuff

Now, regardless of what you think of modded controllers or mouse & keyboard, or whatever else, the aimbots and the wallhacks are a completely different thing. And without video, it’s very hard to determine what happened. Did the character model stick through the wall, so it could be shot from the other side? We don’t know. We don’t even know what weapon they were using, was it a bolt action rifle, and they headshot everyone? Were they using flares, to 2D and 3D spot everyone? The built in wall hack, so to speak? Or was it some other weapon?

What we do know, is that hacking is still not possible on consoles. Regardless of what you consider “cheats”.
  • Dr_X2345
    774 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is cheating. It is using equipment to gain an advantage over others without the equipment. Just like using a corked bat in baseball this is cheating. Same as running macros. But unfortunately playing honorably gives way to 'I just use whats available'. Too many people are willing to do anything to improve their video game stats, and will try to justify their actions through some kind of lame excuse. Using a controller to simulate what another person CAN (most of the time possibly) do with 100% success is cheating.
    "well good players can get headshots with most of their shots so I am just using autoaim headshot software to level the playing field, its not cheating"- is this the same justification you using to say anti-recoil isnt cheating?

Don't get me wrong, hacking/cheating is bad, and I don't get why people do it, but there's a difference between using a macro which just allows you to consistently have your weapon performing at max ability, anti recoil type stuff which gives you an advantage in terms of gunplay which cannot be attained theprough normal gameplay, and proper hack mods like the wall hacking programs which show every player's location, aimbot, etc. Macros may be usable on consoles, I'm fairly sure you can get controllers which have built in macros, but actual hack mods are unusable on console to anyone's knowledge, so unless someone has managed to get around the measures in place it's not possible that this was a mod.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    But the Moderators work for DICE, and if they give permission, and i use it, and i get banned when you're saying it's not cheating, i need an authority to come back too.

Really, We don't work for EA nor DICE.

We have regular contact with EA but in the grand scheme of things, I really don't believe Microsoft or Sony would permit the developers of the devices to make and sell them if they would be considered to be cheating.

Well, they can't prevent it, in that it does have aspects too it, that are not about cheating. Like i said, i have it to use my 360 controller on my PS4 on sp games. It's really an amazing device. So, Cronus may not advocate the cheating, but is also used for that purpose.

The OP's post was about cheating on consoles. Many are saying, if it's not hacking, it's not cheating, and so a device like this could be used.

In so the OP could come here, when i go 50/5, after constantly killing him, claiming i'm cheating, when apparently, my rapid fire, auto spot, and semi auto bolt action isn't cheating.

So, before folks claim it's not cheating, i think we need much more clarification from EA/ DICE before we claim it's not, and not listen to those folks who may not know what they're talking about from PC Land.
  • Popa2caps
    580 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Never seen a hacker on console.

@OP Do you have footage of this? 37-1 is not a unrealistic score, it's good, but not hacker good. I have gone 35-2 in low player count conquest before.

Anyone who claims there is a hacker on console needs to get footage of it.

What folks here seem to misunderstand, coming from the PC world, is that the only way you can "cheat", is by 'hacking". That is a blatantly false on consoles. There is no challenge could made on that fact.

Cronusmax and other devices have rapid reload speeds, stick aim, rapid fire, and before you know it, your Geweher is an smg, and with relatively no reload times. Same with bolt actions.

So, to the OP, politely ignore folks who do not know consoles or what they're talking about. You are correct. The best thing i could tell you to do, is make a vid of the cheater, and send it to Xbox as Spartan mentioned..

I wouldn't buy into what they say the Cronusmax does. Go find a legitimate source that says that the hacks work. Until then, it is sham.
    It would had been 37-0 if I hadnt killed him one time... He was running all over the map, and killing like there was no tomorrow...

No, I realized he was cheating 3/4 into the round, and was so shocked by it, that I never even thought of recording it...

But even if I did, I cannot post it here anyway, its against the rules...

I took a screenshot of his score tho at end of the round so I remeber his name, I will report this guy!

You spend the time making a post about someone cheating, but the only thing you have recorded is a scoreboard picture with a kill to death ratio? I would save your time, The only cheat that was going around on consoles was some ESP radar thing for PUBG Xbox (and that's not even on the system). It would be very odd for someone to spend their time on a low community game like Battlefield 5, when they could be playing other titles currently on the market.

It just doesn't add up that this person is cheating. Could it just be they're better, or have better hardware than you? Monitor, Xbox One X with an SSD, Pro Controller, Wired Net, Faster latency to server, Better hand and eye coordination dexterity?

I can't see any stats from your profile worth looking up to know if you're on just a lower level or the player is. Calling someone a cheater on Xbox One is very rare, it's not like this is Xbox 360 and people in Halo are using scripts. It's a very closed system that has held up for 6 years. For someone to get past it all of Microsoft Xbox, and to play one of the worst titles i call bull.

If this was PC, i would agree in seconds, but consoles are a very different story in this day and age. I would just ask the person who beat you so you could learn from them, and get better.
  • Jedi76
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I always believed it wasent possible to cheat on Xbox in any game, or especially in BFV... Everytime a guy has claimed this, I been fast with saying (as we all do) that its just isnt possible to do this!

But well... Yesterday and tonight I encountered 2 of them!

First one OHK me through a concrete wall at C in aerodrome, and no it wasent delay, netcode or a ping problem, I was standing there for a good 10-15 sec at least, and kill cam showed him outside of the building (and there was no way he could reach me or even have a line of sight of me from there, he was camping btw)...

The 2nd one I encountered at twisted steel (god I hate that map)... This guy seem to have alot of cheats, including aimbot, wallhack, and some other stuff (it was VERY obvious)... He know exactly were I was all the time, even when I spawned back at base he suddenly was there killing me again as I was running towards another objective (I was still in spawn and didnt even get out of it before he killed me)... He continue to do the same to alot of people...

Server was 15 players each side (conquest), and I believe we were winning as well... But this guy, he just killed people like nothing, half across the map, even if they were hiding etc etc., he allways knew and he hit every target like nothing I seen before...

He finished the game 37-1 (I took a screenshot of it obviously), and that only death he got was from me (which made him mad as hell btw)... Looked him up at battlefield tracker and his stats is almost on pair with stodeh (also while playing as infantry)...

Players can be good in this game, on console too, they can also use xim m&k as well, but this was something different, this guy on twisted steel (he was playing alone btw), KNEW all the time were enemy was, he hit every bullet (even from long range) etc etc... I come across alot of good players playing both BF4, BF1 and BFV, but nothing like this... It wasent skill, it was cheat, I’m 100% convinced he was cheating...

Now the question is, how did these 2 guys manage to cheat on ******* console!??? I’m more inpressad then mad because I thought this was impossible, but it sure as hell isnt, I know that now...

I’m a fairly descent player myself with a kd of 2.25, but this is crazy... With all cheating going on in BFV on PC, I’m not surprised there might be a way they figured out to hack on console as well...

So saying it is IMPOSSIBLE to cheat on console in BFV, is simply not true... But I only seen it 2 times, and it was these 2 recent days...

I dont even know what to think anymore... Is this game is such a bad state that you even can manage to hack on console as well now... I started playing on console to get away from all that... Now it has come here to...

It takes alot for me to write this post, and say I believe there actually are hackers on console, because I allways heard this just isnt possible to do, but my world just turned upside down now... lol... This is just... I dont find the words...

I got killed quite a few times by a guy who was stuck behind a wall at C on Aerodrome.

I am pretty sure it was intentional because he ended up there quite a few times during the course of the match. He was in the outer wall on the upper walkway inside the hangar. Just his gun barrel was showing through the wall. He could kill me but I could not kill him with bullets, I had to PIAT him and kill him with the spash-damage.

I think people can get into the wall on that map, but it is not intentional on DICE's part. I think it is an exploit.
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Can’t cheat on console, at least on Xbox. The console is bricked as soon as it goes online.

You can buy modified console controllers with built-in cheat macros, they aren't underground products either, they're sold by major retailers. Cheats on current generation consoles might not be anything like the hacks on PC, but that isn't to say there is no cheating on consoles.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    lol You can't hack another game with a developers kit.

Either way I don't see this as a big deal. Either you were mistaken, or he was cheating, and he's one of the first able to hack xboxone and bypass security measures online which is just unlikely.

Do you know what Cronusmax is? You're not getting into the system, you're using a USB and downloading content from the computer, and getting the fast reload having a bolt action fire like a semi auto, and having your Gewehr fire like a machine gun. As well as stick aim.That's not cheating?

That is using the shortcomings of the controller as an input device though. Also that is why rpm in this game on semi-auto is locked at 449rpm. You still can not alter anything that is not already in this game. For that you would have to modify the code itself, which is not possible on console.

The OP is saying there are cheaters. There ARE cheaters on consoles...no question at all, and i mentioned some.
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Did you report him to Xbox? Is it possible he was lag switching, which can be done outside the Xbox. It’s also possible the guy had a developers kit that allowed him to basically hack the game without hacking the Xbox. Just guessing but that is what it could be. I think it’s pretty easy to get a developers kit these days on Xbox due to Xbox trying to be more “friendly” to indie developers.
    Didnt report him! Took a screenshot so I have his name at least, and can report him whenever I want (maybe I will do)... But I was more in shock over it happening, I didnt believe my eyes lol...

Its possible, I have no idea how he did it, but he was cheating for sure!

I never come across any cheater on Xbox playing BF4, BF1 and BFV until, as I said, the 2 recent days! Last night I’m 100% convinced he was cheating!

So maybe some new way of cheating on BFV in Xbox become available the recent week or something, I dunno how these hackers work and how they do things, so you know more then me I guess!
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    I'm not purposely trying to be argumentative but why is there never any evidence to back up the claims in these types of post?
    That is a good point indeed!

Well, in my own case 1st cheater I encountered, I tried to record a clip, but my Xbox is a bit messy and many times when I try record, it dont...

The 2nd time I wasnt convinced he was cheating until 3/4 in the round. You allways try to go for different explanations then to scream ”cheater” every time you die in a weird way! And I guess I was so shocked by realizing he actually was hacking, on CONSOLE even, that I forgot to even try record a clip of this...

I wish I did tho...

But to those who say it is impossible to cheat on console, if this was the case, why do you have the option to even ”report” someone for cheating in the first place then!? Seem rather strange if it is IMPOSSIBLE!?

Well, I never believed cheating was possible on console either, but apperently it is now... People here make it sound like hacking on console is harder then hacking into a countrys government servers, and the latter has been done many times, its ridicilous to think it is impossible, I know that now...
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    There are indeed not cheaters on consoles because neither console will run a game at all if it has any modified portion compared to the actual release game, let alone allow you to run said modified games in an online environment.

If there's one thing Microsoft and Sony seem to have learned from the last gen of consoles, it's uniformity and hacker prevention.

You're saying there is no cheating on consoles?

Rapid reload. Rapid Fire. Auto Spot.

That's not cheating?

Recoil control and having a good trigger finger is not hard.

Watch his full review, pay close attention to any "killstreaks" and the footage in general.

Does that look like a hacker?

It looks like a cheater. No doubt about that. We're talking about cheating on consoles, not hackers. You can obviously cheat w/o hacking. That's the point of OP. If it's not cheating, we want to know, in so we can use it. I'm 53, my eye/hand ain't what it used to be. So let us know if we can use it.
  • Jamesonoid
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Never seen a hacker on console.

@OP Do you have footage of this? 37-1 is not a unrealistic score, it's good, but not hacker good. I have gone 35-2 in low player count conquest before.

Anyone who claims there is a hacker on console needs to get footage of it.

What folks here seem to misunderstand, coming from the PC world, is that the only way you can "cheat", is by 'hacking". That is a blatantly false on consoles. There is no challenge could made on that fact.

Cronusmax and other devices have rapid reload speeds, stick aim, rapid fire, and before you know it, your Geweher is an smg, and with relatively no reload times. Same with bolt actions.

So, to the OP, politely ignore folks who do not know consoles or what they're talking about. You are correct. The best thing i could tell you to do, is make a vid of the cheater, and send it to Xbox as Spartan mentioned..

I wouldn't buy into what they say the Cronusmax does. Go find a legitimate source that says that the hacks work. Until then, it is sham.
    It would had been 37-0 if I hadnt killed him one time... He was running all over the map, and killing like there was no tomorrow...

No, I realized he was cheating 3/4 into the round, and was so shocked by it, that I never even thought of recording it...

But even if I did, I cannot post it here anyway, its against the rules...

I took a screenshot of his score tho at end of the round so I remeber his name, I will report this guy!

His score doesn't indicate he was cheating, like I said, I went 35-2 killing like there is no tomorrow, does that make me a cheater?

Can you private message me his name? I'd like to see his stats.

Edit to add; this post is a couple days old and was waiting to be "approved" my next post is also needs approval.
  • Loqtrall
    12417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Can’t cheat on console, at least on Xbox. The console is bricked as soon as it goes online.

You can buy modified console controllers with built-in cheat macros, they aren't underground products either, they're sold by major retailers. Cheats on current generation consoles might not be anything like the hacks on PC, but that isn't to say there is no cheating on consoles.

The closest I'd say modded controllers come to cheating is recoil comp. And that solely emulates slightly pulling down on the right stick, and is NOT universal and has to be adjusted based on every weapon you use because in 99.99999% of shooters, every weapon has clearly different recoil and spread values.

For instance, anti recoil set up for the Mp40 in this game would not work for the FG42. The FG42 has significantly more recoil. Hell, if you switch to your sidearm it will pull it down every time you pull the trigger because of that mod.

This function is not one you can just press a button to turn on and it be effective.

Other functions of modded controllers and inputs do nothing but emulate controller functions that are BLATANTLY and easily achievable without said mods. Like firing your semi auto weapon as fast as it can be fired. Rapid fire has literally no advantage because, again, 99.9% of weapons in fps games have fixed rates of fire that can't be surpassed.

Like I said earlier, I'd compare it to modified editions of default controllers that come with paddles on the bottom. By default you'd have to consider that cheating because normal controllers don't have them, and they allow people to melee, jump, reload, crouch, etc without taking thier thumb off of the stick they use to aim.

Microsoft has started selling such controllers for xbone, and have even developed native keyboard and mouse support at the developers discretion.

These modified devices do not automatically give you an advantage over other players or artificially increase your skill level instantaneously. Just as a Xim Apex doesn't magically make you master marksman just because you can use a mouse now.

Whereas legitimate cheat software does. It aims for you, allows you to see enemy positions through solid objects, allows you to run THROUGH solid objects, allows you to run 10x the normal running speed, etc.
  • Catsonspeeed
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have a proposal to all of you claiming that using Xim Apex, Chronus Max etc. on consoles isn't cheating.

Let's take a bet. 1000$. 1 on 1 on empty server, best of 10. You use the regular controller, and I use Xim, Chronus, or whatever I choose fit. Would you accept that bet?
  • Loqtrall
    12417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have a proposal to all of you claiming that using Xim Apex, Chronus Max etc. on consoles isn't cheating.

Let's take a bet. 1000$. 1 on 1 on empty server, best of 10. You use the regular controller, and I use Xim, Chronus, or whatever I choose fit. Would you accept that bet?

Yep.
  • Catsonspeeed
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yep.

You must be either superb player, filthy rich, or both.
  • Loqtrall

Yep.

You must be either superb player, filthy rich, or both.

Nah I compared our stats and I just think I could take you.
  • Major_Pungspark
    1570 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cheating is cheating, there are no grading system about it because one sort is worse than the other. All cheaters should be banned, but of course that dont happen.

They should all burn in hell.....or at least have their account banned...

• warslag
    1606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Some people seem to have a warped idea of what constitutes cheating.

I think cheating is a serious issues that causes players a huge amount of stress and affects mental health. It should be taken more seriously than this.
  • VOLBANKER
    1599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    warslag wrote: »
    I think cheating is a serious issues that causes players a huge amount of stress and affects mental health.
    That is a bit extreme...stress, sure, as in annoyance and frustration, but if it affects one’s mental health, I’d say you need to take a break. It IS only a game, after all. It’s not like your score or KD matters one bit in the large scheme of life :smile: