What is your K/D ratio?

Comments

• digga11
    768 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @MachoFantast1c0 @SirTerrible @TEKNOCODE @oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX

You may be interested in a video I have coming out at 19:00 GMT today, it is in regards the chat that happened in around page 32 of this thread. The link to my channel is below in my signature.

Brilliantly done.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The effort in making that video and exposing that guy.. terrific job mate
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    @SMK_GAMING_1 Just got a chance to watch your video and it's eye-opening and the evidence is incredibly well presented.

Thanks, it was nothing personal against him, but I felt it needed to be highlighted so that others could look out for this type of thing. I myself have 3 PS4's (my ps4 pro, my gf has one and then my old ps4) in my house, many others are probably the same and could be doing this exact same thing. Just remember you cannot mention names on here about anyone in my video.
    Borrow me one, I´m on first gen PS4 sharing it with my kids :(
  • TEKNOCODE
    10804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Man, how much of a skrub does someone have to be to either (i) use ghost accounts or (ii) quit when losing.

I bet that we have more people like this on the forum and, dare I say, even in this thread.

@SMK_GAMING_1 deserves an Oscar for this.
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @TEKNOCODE hey dude I asked you the other day are you on Xbox ? And yeah that guy need recognition

@ProLegion_exor hey man my apologies I thought this whole thing was about yourself from reading way back through the thread

• TEKNOCODE
    10804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @mav_smileyface I responded that I did.

I also mentioned something about being a Xbox homer since 2001 and using the halo ce shotty to destroy skrubs on xbconnect. Lol
  • EdwinSpangler
    1778 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    I could whip all y'all at Mario Kart 64
    mario-kart-64-super-w00ting-02.png
    "I'ma wilda... I'ma gonna wina!"

Haha, I play rainbow road 64 all the time on wreckfest and beam if you know what those are..

To your original comment however "I could whip all y'all at Mario Kart 64", bring it!

(Sorry for off topic)
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    @mav_smileyface I responded that I did.

I also mentioned something about being a Xbox homer since 2001 and using the halo ce shotty to destroy skrubs on xbconnect. Lol

Fair enough! Wow since 2001.. that’s noteworthy haha
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GP-Caliber wrote: »
    Always play with like-minded ppl, right? @ProLegion_exor

I play wih friends who are online, to have a good laugh :)

than why do you leave games in the final seconds if you lose?

Twice from what I can remember, because frustration. 1.000+ rounds played.
    @TEKNOCODE hey dude I asked you the other day are you on Xbox ? And yeah that guy need recognition

@ProLegion_exor hey man my apologies I thought this whole thing was about yourself from reading way back through the thread

No problem :)
  • SirTerrible
    1690 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Man, how much of a skrub does someone have to be to either (i) use ghost accounts or (ii) quit when losing.

I bet that we have more people like this on the forum and, dare I say, even in this thread.

Shhh, people are gonna find out I'm your ghost account at this rate.
  • TEKNOCODE

Shhh, people are gonna find out I'm your ghost account at this rate.

@SirTerrible
    image0.jpg
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1401 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

At least 5 rage quits in that 2-hr post broadcast alone which you removed as soon as you were exposed. Couldn't imagine how many "frustrations" you've walked through after 1000 rounds. Keep making your fairy tales if you and your buddy jjhonn007 need more recognition.

He was probably referring specifically to the "final seconds" part. If he were to leave say a minute or two before the end, then surely he wouldn't count those when responding to that.

Couldn't care about all the drama, but for that point I do somewhat understand it, though it varies from my perspective as a solo player to exor as a player who I assume almost solely platoons with mates. When I'm going full tryhard, top of the board and we're still losing because no matter how much I'm trying, there's 3-4 Other players on my team doing everything possible to lose, then sometimes I'll quit out of frustration. It's not for stats mind you, it's purely that that team has pissed me off that much that I just can't be bothered to see the postgame screen to quit out since if a team is that bad I'm surely not sticking around to play with them again.
    I don't do it commonly mind you, and less common between BF1 to BFV Due to the assignments and stuff (which is really all I am playing for most of the time) being buggy if you quit before the game ends. Heck I find quitting to be a bit buggy in general, sometimes I have to relaunch the game just to get back to the menu since I get stuck on an infinite black screen and the other week I literally lost a rank after quitting a game that had loaded into the next match (Grand Ops. Once the round ended and loaded into the next one, the server was empty and wouldn't start, so naturally I quit out and then that entire last game ceased to exist).
  • Corrupt_be
    231 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

You may be interested in a video I have coming out at 19:00 GMT today, it is in regards the chat that happened in around page 32 of this thread. The link to my channel is below in my signature.

Mother of God, who even does this... like why?!
  • ProLegion_exor

At least 5 rage quits in that 2-hr post broadcast alone which you removed as soon as you were exposed. Couldn't imagine how many "frustrations" you've walked through after 1000 rounds. Keep making your fairy tales if you and your buddy jjhonn007 need more recognition.

He was probably referring specifically to the "final seconds" part. If he were to leave say a minute or two before the end, then surely he wouldn't count those when responding to that.

Couldn't care about all the drama, but for that point I do somewhat understand it, though it varies from my perspective as a solo player to exor as a player who I assume almost solely platoons with mates. When I'm going full tryhard, top of the board and we're still losing because no matter how much I'm trying, there's 3-4 Other players on my team doing everything possible to lose, then sometimes I'll quit out of frustration. It's not for stats mind you, it's purely that that team has pissed me off that much that I just can't be bothered to see the postgame screen to quit out since if a team is that bad I'm surely not sticking around to play with them again.
    I don't do it commonly mind you, and less common between BF1 to BFV Due to the assignments and stuff (which is really all I am playing for most of the time) being buggy if you quit before the game ends. Heck I find quitting to be a bit buggy in general, sometimes I have to relaunch the game just to get back to the menu since I get stuck on an infinite black screen and the other week I literally lost a rank after quitting a game that had loaded into the next match (Grand Ops. Once the round ended and loaded into the next one, the server was empty and wouldn't start, so naturally I quit out and then that entire last game ceased to exist).

@oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Corrupt_be wrote: »

Mother of God, who even does this... like why?!

ikr. already racked up 32+ days, and that's just playtime. he must have been doing it all day, every day, since release. for what ? it really is hard to comprehend.
  • CHAMMOND1992
    1093 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lol oh exor, seriously? What amount of frustration could you possibly have being around clan mates, stomping randoms and winning 99% of your matches? Is this supposed to be your attempt at damage control?
  • TyroneLoyd
    1346 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ......can this end already.
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »

please no. i already ordered 100 boxes of popcorn.
  • TEKNOCODE
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »

We need all of the ghosts first.

All. Of. The. Ghosts.
  • KingsportCowboy
    167 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jeez, what a trainwreck.
This discussion has been closed.