AMD 19.2.1 driver includes a fix for BF V!

JRMBelgiumTwitch
785 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Support For

APEX Legends™
  • The Division™ 2 Private Beta
  • Assassin’s Creed™: Odyssey
  • Up to 5% performance improvement with AMD Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.1 on a Radeon™ RX Vega 64. RS-285

Fixed:
  • Battlefield™ V players may experience character outlines stuck on screen after being revived.
  • Radeon Settings may fail to install while doing a software update on some Hybrid Graphics system configurations.
  • Some displays may experience a loss of video when launching a fullscreen application with Radeon FreeSync enabled.
  • Anthem™ may experience a white screen or corruption while playing or launching the game.
  • Radeon Settings may experience a crash if the user changes tabs quickly with a very large game list.
  • Fixed an issue where Radeon Settings update notifications may suggest older driver releases to upgrade to.
  • HDMI Underscan settings may not retain after system restart.
  • Radeon ReLive may intermittently experience captured recordings or Instant Replays with inverted colors.

Download:
https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/amd-radeon-adrenalin-edition-19-2-1-driver-download.html

Comments

• FookDat
    629 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    Im using that driver, and the character outlines still get stuck on screen...

from the forums...
    From a quick read up on the driver on other forums and Reddit it looks like the Battlefield V fix might only apply for Vega since users report it fixed on that but then a few users on Fury and the 390 and 290 cards report it still occurring.
  • MasterAgateDust
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’m also using that version and the character outlines still get stuck. I have an RX580
  • JRMBelgiumTwitch
    785 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I reported this on the AMD forums. Thanks for the feedback guys. Hope it gets fixed for you guys soon.
  • Colonel_Kilgore1
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lol, yeah complete fake news. the new drivers have actually been worse than 18 for me. Plus the general new instablity with the latest BFv patch.
  • Netranger9
    219 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why,in gods name would you be running a amd card when its perfectly clear that its rubbish compared to nvidia ?.
  • JRMBelgiumTwitch
    Netranger9 wrote: »
    Why,in gods name would you be running a amd card when its perfectly clear that its rubbish compared to nvidia ?.

Don't fall for it guys. Someone crying for attention. Don't make this an AMD vs Nvidia topic. Even if he responds to my message, I will ignore him.
  • karcyon
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Someone said you should clear the shader cache in the drivers first...
  • Exedy88
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    works for me. the bug is fixed with the last update.
    Netranger9 wrote: »
    because they are cheap and fast? Vega64 in WQHD >130 FPS on High settings

• Avenger_SRB
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have RX 580 and it seems that the latest driver fixed red/green ghost outlines. I m playing for 2 days and it didnt happened once. BUT I have a feeling that performance degraded a bit. I have lower framerate and bigger input lag. I m playing on DX11 with FFR on. DX12 is not working very well on RX 580 and I dont know why. I have massive stuttering and framedrops on DX12.
  • Exedy88
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have RX 580 and it seems that the latest driver fixed red/green ghost outlines. I m playing for 2 days and it didnt happened once. BUT I have a feeling that performance degraded a bit. I have lower framerate and bigger input lag. I m playing on DX11 with FFR on. DX12 is not working very well on RX 580 and I dont know why. I have massive stuttering and framedrops on DX12.

I can confirm that. The old driver feels better
  • smellyfeline
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    19.4.1 just released a couple days ago. Hopefully this is fixed!
  • Crashpilot1001
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    19.4.1 just released a couple days ago. Hopefully this is fixed!
    Yep, fixed.