Next Battlefield (BF6 or BC3)

yedeylp
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I just wanted to say that DICE should let the developers/team that made BF3 work on the next title. What do you guys think ?

Comments

• VHarlamoff
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2018
    BF3/4/1 were made by the same team, Dice Sweden. But next game (Bad company 3) is being made by Dice LA.
  • Dangerdoggie
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Most of the original Battlefield devs have left DICE
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    4641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Why do you even care? BFV isn't even out yet.
  • crabman169
    12779 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why do you even care? BFV isn't even out yet.

Yeah can we get this upcoming title first thanks?

Lmfao i remember an exact same thread before bf1's beta

~

Dice Sweden will most likely make the next battlefield title with Dice LA rumoured to be making bad company 3 as we speak
  • IIPrest0nII
    1224 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I moved this thread from Battlefield V to Off-topic section since the thread has nothing to do with BFV
  • replures1
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am a Battlefield fan, and love them all both campaigns and multi. I would really like to see a new one based on the Korean war. Many famous battles and very few if any game designers tackle this war. Here is a link to some of the extreme battles. https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/major-battles-of-the-korean-war.html
  • Pothead123450
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    please do not make any more battlefield games.
    it just keeps getting worse and worse.
    Just check the numbers.. battlefield has gone down the toilet and its very easy to see why it's just not attractive to anybody except a new rookie kid.
    No thrill = boring
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Alot of people that made BF3 are now at Ubisoft Sweeden