This Week in Battlefield V

What is your K/D ratio?

Comments

• Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    I could whip all y'all at Mario Kart 64
    mario-kart-64-super-w00ting-02.png
    "I'ma wilda... I'ma gonna wina!"

Haha, I play rainbow road 64 all the time on wreckfest and beam if you know what those are..

To your original comment however "I could whip all y'all at Mario Kart 64", bring it!

(Sorry for off topic)

on the beach course, I can "hop" into the short-cut tunnel at will! (beep-beep!)
    PS: What is ur Kay-DEE?
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lol oh exor, seriously? What amount of frustration could you possibly have being around clan mates, stomping randoms and winning 99% of your matches? Is this supposed to be your attempt at damage control?

2-3 players is not always enough, of course there can be frustrating moments or things happening in the enviroment around you (life). I often play teams of good players btw. There is around ~100 people that like to play against me and stacking. Last night I played 2 vs 8 comp/semi-comp players going 32-2.

Fun fact your BF4 QUIT % is 30, mine is 1.6.
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    ......can this end already.

I'm still surprised its going on lol.

Kinda want to get peoples thoughts on apex but changing the topic would get this thread closed down lol.

This thread has been beaten to death, buried. Exhumed then beaten to death again.
  • PoppaPappo
    236 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wow. That video from SMK was amazing. I’m stunned. I feel like I just watched effing Batman kick the $#!+ out of James Bond.
  • okiie_918
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • CHAMMOND1992
    1129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I regret my last comment because I honestly don't care anymore lol, but I'll respond. My quit percentage in BF3(which was what you meant) was 30% because a few years in most people had 300 - 500% ticket games. My quit percentage isn't even relevant when my W/L ratio was a little over 50%. I certainly wasn't quitting to avoid a loss. You can't talk about anyone's quit percentage given you quit on close games without even going solo. Being frustrated over it makes it seem even more ridiculous, and makes you sound incredibly fragile.
  • oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX
    234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    GP-Caliber wrote: »
    Always play with like-minded ppl, right? @ProLegion_exor

I play wih friends who are online, to have a good laugh :)

than why do you leave games in the final seconds if you lose?

Twice from what I can remember, because frustration. 1.000+ rounds played.
    @TEKNOCODE hey dude I asked you the other day are you on Xbox ? And yeah that guy need recognition

@ProLegion_exor hey man my apologies I thought this whole thing was about yourself from reading way back through the thread

No problem :)

At least 5 rage quits in that 2-hr post broadcast alone which you removed as soon as you were exposed. Couldn't imagine how many "frustrations" you've walked through after 1000 rounds. Keep making your fairy tales if you and your buddy jjhonn007 need more recognition.

He was probably referring specifically to the "final seconds" part. If he were to leave say a minute or two before the end, then surely he wouldn't count those when responding to that.

Couldn't care about all the drama, but for that point I do somewhat understand it, though it varies from my perspective as a solo player to exor as a player who I assume almost solely platoons with mates. When I'm going full tryhard, top of the board and we're still losing because no matter how much I'm trying, there's 3-4 Other players on my team doing everything possible to lose, then sometimes I'll quit out of frustration. It's not for stats mind you, it's purely that that team has pissed me off that much that I just can't be bothered to see the postgame screen to quit out since if a team is that bad I'm surely not sticking around to play with them again.
    I don't do it commonly mind you, and less common between BF1 to BFV Due to the assignments and stuff (which is really all I am playing for most of the time) being buggy if you quit before the game ends. Heck I find quitting to be a bit buggy in general, sometimes I have to relaunch the game just to get back to the menu since I get stuck on an infinite black screen and the other week I literally lost a rank after quitting a game that had loaded into the next match (Grand Ops. Once the round ended and loaded into the next one, the server was empty and wouldn't start, so naturally I quit out and then that entire last game ceased to exist).

@oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX

@ProLegion_exor
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX Was 45-3 or something simular. Already posted the same sequence.
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1411 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

He was probably referring specifically to the "final seconds" part. If he were to leave say a minute or two before the end, then surely he wouldn't count those when responding to that.

Couldn't care about all the drama, but for that point I do somewhat understand it, though it varies from my perspective as a solo player to exor as a player who I assume almost solely platoons with mates. When I'm going full tryhard, top of the board and we're still losing because no matter how much I'm trying, there's 3-4 Other players on my team doing everything possible to lose, then sometimes I'll quit out of frustration. It's not for stats mind you, it's purely that that team has pissed me off that much that I just can't be bothered to see the postgame screen to quit out since if a team is that bad I'm surely not sticking around to play with them again.
    I don't do it commonly mind you, and less common between BF1 to BFV Due to the assignments and stuff (which is really all I am playing for most of the time) being buggy if you quit before the game ends. Heck I find quitting to be a bit buggy in general, sometimes I have to relaunch the game just to get back to the menu since I get stuck on an infinite black screen and the other week I literally lost a rank after quitting a game that had loaded into the next match (Grand Ops. Once the round ended and loaded into the next one, the server was empty and wouldn't start, so naturally I quit out and then that entire last game ceased to exist).

Just to actually requote this with an example, here is a game I had this morning:
    um70i2k.png
    K46OW5O.png

The only thing that really prevented me from quitting out early was the fact I was still in the middle of the fight when the game ended. If I was dead and in the spawn menu with like 30 Tickets remaining, I'd probably have left then because that team just infuriated me. The enemy team wasn't even particularly competent but no matter how hard I tried, my team just wasn't trying hard enough themselves. Big surprise, when the next game started the team lost the first objective almost immediately, which sealed me on finding another server (since my current assignment is one of the dumb SAR Ones, being the Defenders is really helpful so I was kinda hoping they could atleast muster up some ability to play now that we would be defending on Rotterdam, but alas).
    The squad I was put in was especially annoying (I couldn't switch to any other squad either, the only open one was a single Recon); the SL, oh the SL, I really don't understand the players who don't use any reinforcements whatsoever and yet refuse to give up the squad. When we're sitting at like 55k squad points trying to push a heavily fortified objective, that's exactly the perfect use of a V1/JB2, and yet the guy just wouldn't! Then there's the second guy who's only goal in the game was to sit in the tanker's gunner seat (Valentine, so only the top MG Too). If he died, he just ran back there. He had no other goal but to piggyback on the tank all game.
  • Faylum
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BFV having lack of skill because you can't come and go into vehicles as you please makes no sense.

Makes no sense how? Are we playing a simulator or a game? If it is a simulation game then why are there female Germans and British soldiers?
    I have provided you the egg shells, now you must walk over them!
  • The_BERG_366
    2319 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Faylum wrote: »
    BFV having lack of skill because you can't come and go into vehicles as you please makes no sense.

Makes no sense how? Are we playing a simulator or a game? If it is a simulation game then why are there female Germans and British soldiers?
    I have provided you the egg shells, now you must walk over them!

I think having knowledge about when you have to bail a vehicle in this game in order to make it out when you want to make it out is more "skillful" then just fast reaction time. also instant transitions can save your life when u completely failed and hence I don't see how that should somehow be more skillfull. finally having the drop on an enemy by just appearing besides or behind him is not skillfull... its rather a cheap way to surprise your enemy....
  • EdwinSpangler
    1780 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    lol oh exor, seriously? What amount of frustration could you possibly have being around clan mates, stomping randoms and winning 99% of your matches? Is this supposed to be your attempt at damage control?

2-3 players is not always enough, of course there can be frustrating moments or things happening in the enviroment around you (life). I often play teams of good players btw. There is around ~100 people that like to play against me and stacking. Last night I played 2 vs 8 comp/semi-comp players going 32-2.

You basically ruin EVERY game you play for 60 or so other people.. You seem 100% ok with this.. I cant imagine what it would take to give someone this mindset.

You come back in here almost like you want to brag and irritate people, kinda rub it in their faces but heres the thing... The only thing youre causing is confusion. These people (including em) are baffled. You sure can talk the talk tho, ill give you that one..
  • Vinicarioca
    230 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My KD is 1.1... buut i'm a extremely agressive player. Top 3 or 4% of enemy kills. More than 10000 kills in game.

Play only breaktrough and frontlines and most of times i'm the first one chasing and disrupting enemy formations

Normally i go for more than 30 kills in a game, but i die a lot. Still i constant on top 5 of team.

And get the best medic or best assault pontuation on server.

Now i take care for don't being negative and slow improving my k/D.

If i'm dying too much running and gunning, flanking as lone wolf...
    I just stay with the part of rest of the team and pick enemy targets from safety.

Tonight attacking on hamada, i'm rushing a lot and doing 10K-17D... switched to assault, put 3x scopes... and ended with 25k-20d.
  • Renamed0956120219
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

@ProLegion_exor Who are you tryna roast here? We all know that you are the one who quits right before you lose the match to the enemy team because you and your wannabe pubstacking randies can't ever win a game by camping in the grass.

You should be lucky that bftracker doesn't show the quit % or yours would be easily higher than 80%.

Here's the video again that I linked here before of someone recording you rage quitting to preserve that win %:

With that said, don't roast people when you're worse than them. And most importantly just don't brag about your fake stats here on the forums since this is not a pnis competition.

P.S: You were **** in bf4.
  • KingsportCowboy
    167 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Uh, I know this has been off the rails for awhile but mine is actually significantly better than it was 2 weeks ago. Feels like I'm getting better anyway.
  • ADropOfPoo
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Uh, I know this has been off the rails for awhile but mine is actually significantly better than it was 2 weeks ago. Feels like I'm getting better anyway.

Good for you, man. Mine is 1.24, but started with 0.6. The style with which I played in BF1 just didn’t work anymore in BF5.
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Say good-bye to your little thread...
  • ProLegion_exor

@ProLegion_exor Who are you tryna roast here? We all know that you are the one who quits right before you lose the match to the enemy team because you and your wannabe pubstacking randies can't ever win a game by camping in the grass.

You should be lucky that bftracker doesn't show the quit % or yours would be easily higher than 80%.

Here's the video again that I linked here before of someone recording you rage quitting to preserve that win %:

With that said, don't roast people when you're worse than them. And most importantly just don't brag about your fake stats here on the forums since this is not a pnis competition.

You say I quit over 80% of my rounds?
    I´ve got 272 hours and 1050 rounds played. That´s an avarage of 15 minutes 30 seconds per round, wich is spot on. Your bright calculation dont make any sense (~3 minutes played per round) and if I quitted reguarly it would make my time played/rounds very odd.

Ragequit you say? I was over 20 K/D that round, 1st or 2nd place.
    Yes I´ve quitted some rounds of frustration (who has not?). 3 times that I can remember.

So you say 2.77 K/D, 1771 SPM for BF4 is extreamly bad? I started to play it 3 years after release, so everyone I played had tons of experience and knowledge. I didn´t play it enough to gain that experience and to improve.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1780 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

You say I quit over 80% of my rounds?
    I´ve got 272 hours and 1050 rounds played. That´s an avarage of 15 minutes 30 seconds per round, wich is spot on. Your bright calculation dont make any sense (~3 minutes played per round) and if I quitted reguarly it would make my time played/rounds very odd.

Ragequit you say? I was over 20 K/D that round, 1st or 2nd place.
    Yes I´ve quitted some rounds of frustration (who has not?). 3 times that I can remember.

So you say 2.77 K/D, 1771 SPM for BF4 is extreamly bad? I started to play it 3 years after release, so everyone I played had tons of experience and knowledge. I didn´t play it enough to gain that experience and to improve.

Lol why are you still playing internet bigd?? You have lost ALL credibility at this point. Hasbeens trying to stay relevant am i right??
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just commenting to tell SMK how well made his video was. Good on ya.
This discussion has been closed.