snipers ruining game

2»

Comments

• TheRemedy911
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    and some of the shots don't obey logic or geometry.

So we are to believe that you know the exact trajectory and everything of all the bullets shot at you?lmfao, I would have deleted this post out of embarrassment by now.
  • mollyfrank1
    158 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    hey if you relive everything in BF your crazy or just well ......
  • Daytonaflyer
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    malnar11 wrote: »
    For me it is ok if its a head shot, but when they kill you with one bullet without head shot, thats just stupid, specially when aim assist is so strong again, they need to remove sweet spot, that is just stupid....sorry for english

That literally never happens in Battlefield V. There isn't a single sniper rifle that will give you a One-Shot kill if you don't hit them in the head in the entire game unless you're already wounded. If you got one shot killed by a sniper rifle, that means they hit you in the head.
  • lu300zxlu
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Snipers weren’t this bad in other battlefield games. More and more people are becoming snipers now or campers. For u guys that are snipers how fun is it to just sit in the same spot the entire match. You guys are losers. I was in a couple squads earlier were everyone was a damm sniper. Switched squad same thing everyone sniper. No one capturing flags or helping other squad members. There should be a game mode that bans snipers like battlefield 1 where certain matches ban some types of weapons to make match more even. F snipers.
  • lu300zxlu
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How do you counter a sniper when u got shot a mile away. Just bunch of boring campers go play call of duty. Thats were u belong
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’m a sniper but I don’t stay in one spot lol that’s a great way to get shot in the face.

Besides I’m usually sniping from a flag then move to the next flag least in bf1. Can’t speak muchbon bfV anymore I quit playing it
  • urban2544
    357 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Snipers are a part of war, and therefore a part of the game. The snipers have taken a major nerf since BF1. Im sorry that you are getting killed, might i suggest using cover. Geometry in not out of wack so im not sure as to what you are talking about. Perhaps you are suffering from the "I dont know how i got killed" issue. All i can say is know your environment and hopefully it will dry those tears away.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12863 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    lu300zxlu wrote: »
    Snipers weren’t this bad in other battlefield games. More and more people are becoming snipers now or campers. For u guys that are snipers how fun is it to just sit in the same spot the entire match. You guys are losers. I was in a couple squads earlier were everyone was a damm sniper. Switched squad same thing everyone sniper. No one capturing flags or helping other squad members. There should be a game mode that bans snipers like battlefield 1 where certain matches ban some types of weapons to make match more even.

You're lumping all scouts as all having the same play style, why?

Sure I'll admit quite a few players who uses the scout class sits on the edges of maps with a beacon and a long range scope, BUT not everybody who plays scout does that.

I sure as hell dont sit in a safe space at the edges of maps when I play as a scout, 9 times out of 10 I'm on the front line using iron sights, a revolver, spotting flares, and throwing knives.

Besides, having snipers on your team is a valid strategy, otherwise you will just be sniped by enemy snipers as you attack flags, so there at least needs to be snipers on your team to counter snipe the enemy snipers.
  • zoinkersScoob
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It depends quite a lot on the game mode and the maps.
    They are far better in operations then in conquest.
    Count them in Conquest on Fort de Vaux.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It depends quite a lot on the game mode and the maps.
    They are far better in operations then in conquest.
    Count them in Conquest on Fort de Vaux.

There are a few of us insane scout players that play up close relying heavily on secondaries and flares. There is a reason I have 100 service stars on the obrez and almost 70stars on one knife lol.
  • filthmcnasty
    421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    can't move without a sniper head shot. ruining game. get some guts and get in the trenches.

Use smoke grenades and cover. I rarely get headshot unless I'm asking 4 it
  • HattrickHope
    2 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its ridiculous to even conceive of Battlefield without snipers. Did snipers exist in WW1? Of course. The only ones ruining Battlefield 1 are the hackers/cheaters.
  • -Antares65z
    1637 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Imabaka70 said:
    I’m a sniper but I don’t stay in one spot lol that’s a great way to get shot in the face.

Besides I’m usually sniping from a flag then move to the next flag least in bf1. Can’t speak muchbon bfV anymore I quit playing it
    You're not sniping if you're playing aggressive Scout.  From the dictionary - "snip·er
    /ˈsnīpər/
    noun
    1. a person who shoots from a hiding place, especially accurately and at long range.
      "he was killed by a sniper's bullet in the Great War"
  • filthmcnasty
    421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lu300zxlu wrote: »
    Snipers weren’t this bad in other battlefield games. More and more people are becoming snipers now or campers. For u guys that are snipers how fun is it to just sit in the same spot the entire match. You guys are losers. I was in a couple squads earlier were everyone was a damm sniper. Switched squad same thing everyone sniper. No one capturing flags or helping other squad members. There should be a game mode that bans snipers like battlefield 1 where certain matches ban some types of weapons to make match more even. F snipers.

No, I remember BF1 being just as bad, and worse at times. BF4 was the same way, but i was playing hardcore