A perfect idea for the furture of Battlefield V ! PELASE DO IT !

Omar-Os-EGY
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
This message is specially for EA & DICE, But it's also for the fans and gamers.
Guysss Thanks a lot for the awesome "Battlefield V" which is IMO one of the best BF ever made (if not the best ever) and one of the best FPS/Multiplayer games ever!
Now it hit me this fantastic idea which could be hard or even not possible.. but PLEASE if it's anywhere near possible then PLEASE really consider it !
It's not just going to make almost everyone plays Battlefield V! It will make it sales go up to the sky !!

Now read and think about this carefully,

Since :

1-) There won't be any releases of Medal Of Honor again.
2-) Medal Of Honor is made and owned by EA (Specially Allied Assault).
3-) Medal Of Honor Allied Assault was one of the best and the most successful FPS games and one of the best multiplayer games for maybe millions of gamers since the release until a few years back (And maybe even until now)
4-) We will never see a remastered "Medal Of Honor Allied Assault" (Most likely) :'(
5-) Medal Of Honor Allied Assault is about WW2 events, weapons and maps.
6-) Battlefield V is about WW2 events, weapons and maps.

THEN I DEMAND a remastered maps from "Medal Of Honor Allied Assault" to BATTLEFIELD V in future updates/DLCs !!
It doesn't have to be all the maps of course ! Just top 5 or something! Make a poll for us to choose from!

-Can you imagine how much will people go full crazy about this ? And whoever didn't buy BFV yet will just buy it now for this ?!!
-Because MOHAA remastered maps will be just enough reason already to buy BFV!
-And can you imagine how awesome will "Firestorm" will be with some MOHAA maps??
-AND can you IMAGINE how FANTSTIC the maps will look with the modern Frostbite Graphics Engine !?!?! and the gameplay too!!

Now I KNOW it's a great idea! You can't deny it lol ! So can you guys just make it happen.. please ! it will be a dream comes true!

Whoever agrees with me and loves the idea PLEASE vote up this thread so EA & DICE can see how much we WANT THIS !

Comments

• Omar-Os-EGY
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Really ??? Almost a day has passed and no one ever cares about this?!?!
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1278 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sounds interesting but at this point, it seems people are losing interest in tge game sadly
  • Omar-Os-EGY
    edited February 6
    Sounds interesting but at this point, it seems people are losing interest in tge game sadly

I'm not, it just needs a new big DLC (free) with several maps, weapons & vehicles. If they won't do this soon then yeah the game will die very soon!
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1278 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I'm not, it just needs a new big DLC (free) with several maps, weapons & vehicles. If they won't do this soon then yeah the game will die very soon!

I guess we will have to wait and see.
    If battleroyal is not a success, then who knows whatvthe future will hold for the game
  • dayglowfroggy
    309 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Right now we need maps, any maps will do I think the problem with your mhaa suggestion is who really remembers if it had good maps or not.
    I remember it was a good game but that's about it,and back then there was not much competition.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1369 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lol people have been asking for that for years. But MOH AA wasn't MOH on consoles. Wasn't that just like the COD Classic? They remastered that last gen, but it didn't age too well. Remaking this stuff, whether it's that od BF 1942 would be great thoough.
  • raexusa
    29 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This game is getting worse and is a very big failure!!! I'm regret that I bought it!!! DICE you sucks!!!
  • Omar-Os-EGY
    raexusa wrote: »
    This game is getting worse and is a very big failure!!! I'm regret that I bought it!!! DICE you sucks!!!

There is nothing wrong with the game! it just needs a big DLC (As always the first DLC relesaes in Dec or Jan) ! But it's Feb already with nothing new!
  • Kevang039
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Right now we need maps, any maps will do I think the problem with your mhaa suggestion is who really remembers if it had good maps or not.
    I remember it was a good game but that's about it,and back then there was not much competition.

I don't remember too many maps besides Omaha beach obviously, but there was this one map with a church tower that I sniped the **** out from and my old clan and I were unstoppable once we got it locked down.

We had 2 guys covering the ladder going up, we had 1 up there with me directly in front of me to kill anyone that came up, another in the corner of it to double down in case he or I died.

I think it was a muddy map, but it was awesome.

Believe it or not, I was on Omaha beach against the clan I got I voted to in that game and it was 6 of them against me and 3 randoms and I was telling them not to get all crazy on how you're gonna wreck us because I'm solo.

As an American soldier coming off the Higgins boats, I literally felt as though I had to strategize my way up and get to them.

I ended up using my random teammates as a distraction and only moved up when one or two drew their attention.

I finally worked all the way up and single handedly wiped them clean, then proceeded to hold the right pill box killing a total of 4 more of them before they finally got me.

No one else on that team got a kill that match, I had 10.

Got invited and thanked for a hard fought match.
  • Omar-Os-EGY
    No one else? :(