Auto-tracking for weapon skins

Sou1__0062
166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Dice is it so hard? to fix this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and add auto tracking for weapon skins ? Pls remove this stupid 4 slots for special mission this is so stupid everyone will agree.

Comments

• AdvancedMuppetry
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Agreed. Or at least make it changeable in between matches without leaving the server.
  • Sou1__0062
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Agreed. Or at least make it changeable in between matches without leaving the server.

Soon XDDDDDDDD
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Guess what M95 and Bren users.... there are TWO TWO TWO different sets of camo for you to purchase in the armory...
    but if you use any of the other 600 rifles available, there is NOTHING for you to do with your 75,000cc
    ===
    I repeat, if you use the M95 or the BREN, you not only have ONE, but TWO choices.. everyone else has jack-dammit
    ===
    x-STABBOTAGEx-Battlefield-V-20190301-03-24-37.png
    x-STABBOTAGEx-Battlefield-V-20190301-03-24-47.png
    ==
    What about the GD Selbstlader 1916 or the 12 gauge Shotgun? What our money is no good here?
    It says it lasts 2 weeks, but guess what happens in 2 weeks? We get the same shiiite.... Amber face paint? No thanks, I already got it...
    I have 70k cc saved up because there ain't crap to buy... I guess I should get that kick-a55 brodie hat eh?
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    Guess what M95 and Bren users.... there are TWO TWO TWO different sets of camo for you to purchase in the armory...
    but if you use any of the other 600 rifles available, there is NOTHING for you to do with your 75,000cc
    ===
    I repeat, if you use the M95 or the BREN, you not only have ONE, but TWO choices.. everyone else has jack-dammit
    ===
    ==
    What about the GD Selbstlader 1916 or the 12 gauge Shotgun? What our money is no good here?
    It says it lasts 2 weeks, but guess what happens in 2 weeks? We get the same shiiite.... Amber face paint? No thanks, I already got it...
    I have 70k cc saved up because there ain't crap to buy... I guess I should get that kick-a55 brodie hat eh?

You know you can buy those skins for any weapon, right? They're just at a slight, like 1000cc, discount in the featured section.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    ===
    ===
    ==

You know you can buy those skins for any weapon, right? They're just at a slight, like 1000cc, discount in the featured section.

Where does one find out such insider information ye wise sage?