we need more content or this game will die soon

ReignerDeustcher
132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
even there will be no premium now it is a must to have more quality content, this game was expensiver than BF1 with premium!!!
if not, it is a steal because we are paying a base game like it would have the premium pass, wich never will come

Comments

• DarkestHour138
    992 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There is a roadmap that shows what content is coming soon. We know combined arms will be here next week. And then new maps and Firestorm in March.

How was this more expensive than BF1?
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 6
    There is a roadmap that shows what content is coming soon. We know combined arms will be here next week. And then new maps and Firestorm in March.

First of all: No new maps as in plural! Just one map. One lousy map.
    And seeing their pace and constant backpaddling with announcements i dont believe them anything anymore.
  • ReignerDeustcher
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

where it says there's content on the way?? and just 1 map is not enough

yes, i paid more than BF1!
  • Noodlesocks
    2641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The "Battle for Greece" is coming in march but I don't believe if they've said this is just a single map or two maps or more. There's currently no roadmap beyond march so we don't know if the game is even going to receive any further support, especially with the recent reports of 'less-than-expected- sales.

Still, new content won't be worth anything if the game remains so poorly balanced as it is right now.
  • DarkestHour138
    992 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

There is at least two maps. One is a Firestorm map, so it is limited to a certain mode, but it is a map and content.

The other tile says "New Location: Greece", nowhere in that does it say one map. A location could mean multiple maps. If they want to have a Grand Op in Greece then they have to have at least two maps in that location.
  • jlayton1982
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The "Battle for Greece" is coming in march but I don't believe if they've said this is just a single map or two maps or more. There's currently no roadmap beyond march so we don't know if the game is even going to receive any further support, especially with the recent reports of 'less-than-expected- sales.

Still, new content won't be worth anything if the game remains so poorly balanced as it is right now.

They said it'll be supported until 2020.
  • Noodlesocks
    2641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

They said it'll be supported until 2020.

EA says a lot of things.
  • pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

There is at least two maps. One is a Firestorm map, so it is limited to a certain mode, but it is a map and content.

The other tile says "New Location: Greece", nowhere in that does it say one map. A location could mean multiple maps. If they want to have a Grand Op in Greece then they have to have at least two maps in that location.

I believe in a recent AMA on Reddit, a Dev clarified Greece would be one map.
  • PoppaPappo
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

You know Combined Arms is coming next week, yes? They posted a trailer on their Twitter yesterday.
  • ReignerDeustcher

so if this is true this will be the worst battlefield ever.... and could been the best
  • spartanx169x
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dear OP, I would back down those expectations a bit. I must inform you that what ever real content the game does get will be limited. I saw 343 and Halo5 go thru this no paid DLC. They did nothing more than hold back content that should have been in the game to begin with and rationed it out over two years. I’m not talking cosmetics. I’m talking maps and game types. Dice is following their plan almost to the letter. I highly doubt that conquest gets more than 4 more maps over the life of the game.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1416 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Dear OP, I would back down those expectations a bit. I must inform you that what ever real content the game does get will be limited. I saw 343 and Halo5 go thru this no paid DLC. They did nothing more than hold back content that should have been in the game to begin with and rationed it out over two years. I’m not talking cosmetics. I’m talking maps and game types. Dice is following their plan almost to the letter. I highly doubt that conquest gets more than 4 more maps over the life of the game.

Yep, and given their statement, although they say they would support it, they're even really talking in past tense about this game. EA is going to put the resources into Apex and Anthem, the latter i think will flop, but as not as bad as this.
  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Can they please give these new maps to the smaller game modes like domination.

It is a crying shame Panzerstorm is not there already?
  • pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Can they please give these new maps to the smaller game modes like domination.

It is a crying shame Panzerstorm is not there already?

I'm there with you. I played Panzerstorm once. I know conquest is a core mode, but I absolutely hate it. Everyone aimlessly running off on their own, getting shot from every which way, and not having a general direction of where to go.

Operations in BF1 spoiled me. I know where the enemy is at all times, I know which one of 2 objectives to capture, and it felt more like a proper battle. In BF5, I just stick to Breakthrough for that fix.
  • DarkestHour138

Yep, and given their statement, although they say they would support it, they're even really talking in past tense about this game. EA is going to put the resources into Apex and Anthem, the latter i think will flop, but as not as bad as this.

So you think EA is going to take employees from Dice and move them over to Respawn and Bioware to support their games? That's not how that works.
  • V2Face
    2648 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Are people really surprised that this game still has no content when the premium model was gutted? The community split whiners are the reason for that and laziness. Force them to make content, bring back premium.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1416 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

So you think EA is going to take employees from Dice and move them over to Respawn and Bioware to support their games? That's not how that works.

No, but i think you're not going to see as much content as was said, and in fact maybe a few big firings over at DICE, as EA just puts more resources into other more successful studios.
  • ReignerDeustcher
    V2Face wrote: »
    Are people really surprised that this game still has no content when the premium model was gutted? The community split whiners are the reason for that and laziness. Force them to make content, bring back premium.

yeah, bring back premium!!! let the whiners play the base game only!!
  • suffice_ls
    491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Kinda off-topic: Is Panzerstorm not available in all game modes?
  • tamatem13
    154 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We need more maps. And for the love of God gives us some famous ones while you are at it :D