Perfect Landing Assignment

Mr_Satanist
10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
I was working on doing the perfect landing assignment on operation firestorm just today, I got the 10 killstreak as the requirement states, then I launched a mav and landed on top of the tallest tower on the map with it, specifically the platform that the ladder can't reach the absolute highest part of it but the assignment thing didn't pop up on the screen even after several tries of landing the mav on it. I know you can do it with a mav as I've seen a youtube video done that way and I did it exactly the same way but nothing happened and I even landed a transport helicopter on the top of the tower but still nothing. The assignment didn't show as complete after I exited the game and went to the assignments tab, it didn't change at all(Yes I have the 10 hours needed on second assault maps done). I didn't suicide or die during the entire round and the scoreboard showed my kd as 10-0 during the round when I tried the mav and at the end of the round. Yes the 10 killstreak and the mav landing on top of the tower was done in the same round btw. Does anybody have any idea why the assignment didn't work?

Comments

• joshuavinc143
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Might need to try landing the MAV first then get the kill streak
  • EdwinSpangler
    1778 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wait, you have to land a MAV up there? I thought YOU had to land up there, from parachute.. Thats what I did...
  • joshuavinc143
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Wait, you have to land a MAV up there? I thought YOU had to land up there, from parachute.. Thats what I did...

The assignment is that you land up there but landing a MAV also works
  • EdwinSpangler
    1778 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

The assignment is that you land up there but landing a MAV also works

Wow.. 5 hours wasted. I remember that one like it was yesterday..