Just played Frontlines....

SithMetal71
68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
with the ToW, what aload of garbage!!!!!!!

Full of CoD like monkeys who do nothing but run around, those in tanks stay back out of the fight and the general gameplay is to CoD for my taste.
Why are we forced to play modes Battlefield vets do not like, CQ is what battlefield is about.

Also matchmaking is terrible, why are battle vets not matched with other battle vets or have vets servers.

Comments

• KILLINGSCUM
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DIce! the pain is killing me. WHY??? this weeks tides of war WHY???
  • mattd3162014
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    with the ToW, what aload of garbage!!!!!!!

Full of CoD like monkeys who do nothing but run around, those in tanks stay back out of the fight and the general gameplay is to CoD for my taste.
    Why are we forced to play modes Battlefield vets do not like, CQ is what battlefield is about.

Also matchmaking is terrible, why are battle vets not matched with other battle vets or have vets servers.

The servers may end up pretty empty that`s my guess
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    158 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Frontlines can be fun but can attract some of the worst of campy behaviour. Yes it makes sense for some to hang back a bit to watch for flanks but some have to push for the next objective.
  • marcanthony421
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Keep playing the mode, its campy yes but no worse than conquest where people literally hide in all the corners to offer. When you get a decent game its a really fun mode.
  • bigiain
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's a decently designed game, but can be dire with this population. So many terrible players who won't get on the flag. It's not helped by assignments that encourage players to extend the length of the game either.
  • JediMastaWyn
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I never liked in in BF1, feels too artificially forced. Thankfully you only need to to complete 3 frontlines specific tasks
  • Kevang039
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'll say it till I'm blue in the face, the moment Dice removed kills and deaths from all statistics and doesn't track anything related to it and focused on objectives defended, captured, armed, disarmed, is when I think the players who obsess over kill death will change their approach.

Only time the stat screen should show anything kill death related is when playing team death match and even then, it's visible on the screen but nothing is stored.

Mine is .76 and that's fine, obviously I hate the rounds where I got 3 and 18 because only medics and squad members can revive or else I would be better but all I want to do is try to win.
  • Niebaum666
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DCSTomcat wrote: »
    That's why I'm no longer playing TOW; in fact I'm taking a break from the game. Last week was the last straw for me. Just gonna buy the rewards with CC if I ever feel like it.

Same here. Instead of fixing their game they release co-op, and working on their craproyale
  • naitch44
    664 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 7
    Frontlines can be fun but can attract some of the worst of campy behaviour. Yes it makes sense for some to hang back a bit to watch for flanks but some have to push for the next objective.

Worse camping than CQ? Count me out.
  • Cpl_Stanton
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just tried it. Not for me, a bit like last weeks TOW forcing me to play a mode I absolutely hate!
    Is there a reason dice do this?
  • rifle77
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can appreciate that DICE wants to force people to experience something new, hoping that they like it and the alternate game modes can gain players. Unfortunately, it has the alternate affect on me, where last week and this week, I have almost zero desire to play the game because I dislike those modes so very much. There has to be a better way to expose people to new play modes, other than forcing a whole weeks worth of ToW down their throats.
  • SithMetal71
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 7
    Just tried it. Not for me, a bit like last weeks TOW forcing me to play a mode I absolutely hate!
    Is there a reason dice do this?

Why does dice not impliment our play style to TOW. If i play CQ then the goals in the weekly TOW should be CQ or rush for example. Instead of playing frontlines to progress when you first start leave it open, if you start with team death match then you have to do the whole week in TD.
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don’t mean to be rude friend but you are the typical BF player that blames stats for certain behaviours or preach stats aren’t important.. your KD is 0.76... most decent players who can still maintain a high KD do not sit in bushes, we play aggressively making orphans& widows whilst capping and defending
    Kevang039 wrote: »
    I'll say it till I'm blue in the face, the moment Dice removed kills and deaths from all statistics and doesn't track anything related to it and focused on objectives defended, captured, armed, disarmed, is when I think the players who obsess over kill death will change their approach.

Only time the stat screen should show anything kill death related is when playing team death match and even then, it's visible on the screen but nothing is stored.

Mine is .76 and that's fine, obviously I hate the rounds where I got 3 and 18 because only medics and squad members can revive or else I would be better but all I want to do is try to win.

• theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Kevang039 wrote: »

Completely BS. Good players with good KD's will want to stay good and get more kills than deaths no matter what is on the scoreboard. The only thing removing KD from the scoreboard will do is make useless players feel less useless at the end of the round.
  • alienstout
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I remember Frontlines... Fuel of War that is. Ha!
  • Parasiten79
    688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Frontlines is a good mode. Would choose it over cq 7 days a week
  • Finrod_Fierceaxe
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just played it. It was fine.

Stop being g such a baby...