One good thing about Battle Royale

Red_Label_Scotch
1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
One good thing about battle royale...If EA/DICE chooses to be intelligent and take advantage of it...

They could, theoretically, have suspicious players flagged...the BR mode will bring out the hackers in droves, imagine 5 hackers all against each other...It will be easy to identify them.

Comments

• UncleAlbert1802
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why play BF BR when Apex Legends is here now? It's awesome
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yep Apex Legends is centre stage right now, I don't think BFV' Battle royale mode will compete with that.
  • Kattegat_Twin
    760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I installed it last night and played for a short while. I really don't like the futuristic setting, or the art style. I'll play it a bit more since a good friend of mine is enjoying it, but I don't see myself sticking to it.
  • Carbonic
    1322 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Apex showed how the right combination of tweaks to the Battle Royale mode can make for a fun game / gamemode. I don't see why Battlefield should not be capable of the same. For me it's not "either/or", for me it's "why not both".
  • DaimeX_VII
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What makes you think that DICE can find the right tweaks for a BR game when they cant even find it for the kind of game they have done for 10 years?
  • DigitalHype
    768 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Months later, DICE can't even get supply crates to not fall through the ground.
  • UncleAlbert1802
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DaimeX_VII wrote: »
    What makes you think that DICE can find the right tweaks for a BR game when they cant even find it for the kind of game they have done for 10 years?

Spot on
  • DaChileanSeabass
    158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DaimeX_VII wrote: »

Listen up EA