Stop forcing us to play crappy gamemodes

Captain_Jeep
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited February 2019
Nobody wants to play frontlines nobody wants to play squad conquest just gives us actual gameplay challenges

Comments

• tamatem13
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i wish they didnt tie challenges with certain modes.... Dice should let ppl play the mode they want to unlock gear...etc
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2019
    They should eliminate the challenges altogether, and just unlock with rank.
  • DaMutha1
    1511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Stop forcing us to read this same thread every 7 days.
  • Sou1__0062
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    Exacly i thought i will puke. But thx god i can get 15 kills for sniper rifle 15 kills for machines guns and take 8 objectives on conquest and it works XD
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Word.
  • Chubzdoomer
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    Agreed, this is the worst aspect of Tides of War by far.

I don't necessarily mind having to use a specific class or weapon type, but being forced to play a specific game mode is awful. We should always be able to play whichever mode we prefer.
  • MyBhole69420
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I actually really like the 64 player Frontlines. It can get pretty rowdy sometimes. That game mode with half the players is awful though. 16 people per team doesn't seem to fit the map size well.
  • zterrans
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I finished a round...then I realized midway through this set I have to go back and win one. If it wasn't for the chapter XP boost of assignments, I'd just buy the weapon when available. Maybe its just a bad experience, but the entire team seemed focused on running around the center objective, not attacking. It wasn't even a "well its a roll" until the last few minutes when everyone appeared to just stand back and let the other team run (not that I like being stomped, but at least it would have ended things sooner)
  • CoD_Is_Number_1
    309 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They should eliminate the challenges altogether, and just unlock with rank.

Yeah, give us a realistic level system to rank up and unlock the rewards that way. You could still have the challenges, but make it so they are only there to give you more XP to get you there quicker.
    zterrans wrote: »
    I finished a round...then I realized midway through this set I have to go back and win one. If it wasn't for the chapter XP boost of assignments, I'd just buy the weapon when available. Maybe its just a bad experience, but the entire team seemed focused on running around the center objective, not attacking. It wasn't even a "well its a roll" until the last few minutes when everyone appeared to just stand back and let the other team run (not that I like being stomped, but at least it would have ended things sooner)

Oh yeah, same thing happened to me, first one I played I won, but of course that doesn't count. Had to play a load more (well, quit a load more, not going to waste my time when I don't want to be in the mode) until I found a game where we won. Even planted the bomb on B and got that done too.

I only do them for the chapter XP too. It's absurd how much they want.
  • scienceteacher74
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nobody wants to play frontlines nobody wants to play squad conquest just gives us actual gameplay challenges

Lol, speak for yourself, I personally think Frontlines is the best mode in the game, it is pretty much all I play.
  • supamariomite
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2019
    Dice still haven't unlocked the first tides of war content in the armory that some players have missed out on. The way tides of war should have been and more consumer-friendly: Is players have 7 days to complete the challenges to unlock the content first, much like early access, but after those 7 days the content is immediately released in the armory for other players to unlock with company coin at any time. Instead what we got here is dice being anti-consumer by withholding the content from players so players are forced into doing these stupid challenges or we miss out.
    Post edited by supamariomite on
  • mikebostonmike
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Won first 4 games of Frontlines, then came the time to "win a game if frontlines" and oh man.... I think I played 8 rounds in a row on awful teams before lucking onto a team on a new server that steamrolled the other team. I wish all the objectives were able to be completed at the same time. It's pretty irritating.

Also I loved Frontlines in BF1 but it is TERRIBLE in BFV. That was painful.
  • Radious1987
    511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like Frontlines. Nothing bad on the mod itself. I dislike players playing it, when half of the team ignores objectives entirely, hill camping etc. Then it become frustrating for all those who trying ptfo.

Again, nothing wrong on the mod, its actually much better then breakthrough. People ruining it as usual.