How *** cheated his way to the top of the Battlefield Leaderboards

KingRofty
526 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited February 8

Absolutely gutted after watching this video!! I always had the highest admiration for *** BF1 & BF V stats, even took a screenshot of his stats and shared it with my gaming discord to motivate them.

I really hope Sony & Dice ban all his accounts from PSN & Battlefield.
Post edited by ragnarok013 on

Comments

• Rok73
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Naming & shaming isn't allowed in these forums. Enjoy your temp ban.
  • TamKingski
    1743 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 8
    Rok73 wrote: »
    Naming & shaming isn't allowed in these forums. Enjoy your temp ban.

This^^ you might want to edit your post incase its you that gets the ban.

It sucks but thats just how it is on ea/Dice forums.

Edit-im really not surprised players are going to this length in order to game the system to give them an advantage on console,heck they will even trick the console into accepting k&m with 3rd party adaptors so they get an advantage. Unfortunately Where theres a way cheaters gonna cheat.
    Post edited by TamKingski on
  • BeDeA
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ea/dice should permanently ban this sad little whatever gender they identify as.
  • KingRofty
    526 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BeDeA wrote: »
    Ea/dice should permanently ban this sad little whatever gender they identify as.

Agree with you! I just don't get it why people would want to cheat in a game.
  • ragnarok013
    3065 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    As other posters in the thread have indicated name and shame is not allowed so I've edited and locked this thread.

This discussion has been closed.