How many cheaters have you reported vs cheaters you've seen actioned?

rifle77
104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited February 9
I've reported 9 suspected cheaters so far, 4 are either "user no longer exists" or haven't had a game in over a month since I reported them, 5 are still playing every day (two of them are recent reports though). It appears that there is, at least, some behind the scenes banning going on.
Post edited by rifle77 on

Comments

• wc138
    1109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    so you've countered .00000001% of the people using cheats or 3rd party adapters?

Congratulations.
  • Jamesonoid
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    rifle77 wrote: »
    I've reported 9 suspected cheaters so far, 4 are either "user no longer exists" or haven't had a game in over a month since I reported them, 5 are still playing every day (two of them are recent reports though). It appears that there is, at least, some behind the scenes banning going on.

I assume you play on PC?

• FantaPantz
    101 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Reported five, one hasn't played since the first week of January, the rest are still playing.
  • chainloose
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    im started to be accused of cheating at least once a day nowdays , guess my aimtraining is working , i always love a compliment like that :)
  • PrezMtDewCamacho
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If you camp hard enough/quit games you can have just about any K/D you want.

There are several factors that have to be addressed before a hacks accusation.
  • Nummydoughnuts
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've personally never really dealt with any cheaters except for playing PC games (I don't play Battlefield games on PC), but I did think it was quite hilarious the other day that one of my friends decided to gloat about having a controller that does ADS for him and rapid fires Semi Auto weapons if he would hold the trigger down and then goes "Oh I just call it a Technological Advantage."

I haven't been called a cheater personally, But I have gotten some pretty good hate messages before. I actually have a weird habit of hitting myself with reverse psychology when I play with my friends online. By myself I'm "Aight" and not the best or worst.
  • MonicasCigar
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    wc138 wrote: »
    so you've countered .00000001% of the people using cheats or 3rd party adapters?

Congratulations.

I bet you're fun at parties.
  • rifle77
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I probably didn't phrase it well, but I meant what's the ratio of cheaters you've reported to cheaters that were banned. In my case it's about .44 K/D (reported vs actioned).
  • PrezMtDewCamacho
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I probably didn't phrase it well, but I meant what's the ratio of cheaters you've reported to cheaters that were banned. In my case it's about .44 K/D (reported vs actioned).

Ah, I'm 1 for 3 so far, but several people reported that same account which seems to have been banned.
  • KingsportCowboy
    167 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    0/0 because that's not a problem on console.
  • EyeAmLegend206
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 9
    Watch this video and please report him
    [video removed due to name and shame]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    787 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

How do you check? I’ve reported 5ish players I think.
  • DingoKillr
    3507 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I don't check what happens as I have better things to do the list is long.
    Since launch I have reported between 1 to 2 blatant cheaters a week. It been things like guys using ruby to get headshot kills on everyone to LMG doing 1HS from across the map.

Some of the others are questionable only because the seem to be using slight damage modifiers, ESP wall hacks, aimbot, rapid recoil reduction or video exploits there seem to be 4 to 5 a week. These are usually score above average but seem to be god like at one aspects. Like guys that shoot you through a bush you just crawl to from below a hill, they turn 180 degrees to shoot at you as soon as you look directly at them or sudden do a side step jump.
  • MidriffUrchin0
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited February 9
    Watch this video and please report him
    [video removed due to name and shame]

The lengths that guy goes for stats is insane.
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • Dr_X2345
    774 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Im on console, so for the most part it's not really a problem - or at least not one that you notice. For all I know the guy who killed me yesterday could have been using something to cancel out recoil, but as far as I can tell they were just experienced with the recoil patterns and could control it well. I've not been OHKd across the map by a pistol or anything.
  • disposalist
    8504 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    A KD ratio that means "they must be cheating"? *sigh* You people love to waste DICE's time, don't you?
  • TFBisquit
    1519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Plenty of cheating going on in bf5, but K/D isn't the way to accuse them. It is however a sign of spectating. Then you can say, hey that's just a smart player. Or you see him firing at dots on the radar, with hills in between.
    Or through smoke etc etc.
    Amazing what you find when speccing so called good players.
  • skippylarue
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 9
    I think some of you are missing OP's point. Rifle is asking what your success rate is for reporting cheaters. They are not suggesting that players over a specific K/D should be reported.

To answer your question, I've never reported anyone. Other players have reported me though. Usually for aimbotting or some other nonsense.
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

You missed a great opportunity to use the phrase "haccusation" ..just sayin.