There are indeed cheaters on console in this game!

Comments

• full951
    2455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    naitch44 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    There are indeed not cheaters on consoles because neither console will run a game at all if it has any modified portion compared to the actual release game, let alone allow you to run said modified games in an online environment.

If there's one thing Microsoft and Sony seem to have learned from the last gen of consoles, it's uniformity and hacker prevention.

You're saying there is no cheating on consoles?

Rapid reload. Rapid Fire. Auto Spot.

That's not cheating?

This blows me away.

What is even more staggering is that there are people condoning this and saying its not cheating, as I said that blows me away.

I feel extremely sorry for anyone who is in anyway impressed, intimidated or salty by what they saw in any of those videos. if you are in awe of even at least one single thing you saw in any of those three videos, and feel you are incapable of doing any one thing you saw showcased. I feel sorry for you. but I'm glad you're enjoying gaming. let it go. if you cant do what was displayed, I find it amazing you can even operate the console to begin with. now I'm gonna tell you the reality of what you just saw:

rapid reload. technically cheating. I'd expect it doesn't even work for all weapons. the weapons in bf1 and bfv have different relaod times based on how much ammo is left in the mag. It boggles the mind this is even considered some kind of advantage or anyone would care. I just press X or let the gun auto relaod. try it. it's like a one button script.

rapid fire: a classic from the early days. not cheating. all weapons have a fixed fire rate and some games even make the gun hiccup and fire slower if max rate is exceeded, because its a script set to press fire every few milliseconds. I understand you might not like other people use this but I could care less on this particular one. it's a quality of life script. all the weapons showcased in rapid mode are extremely easy to fire fast. if you are incapable of shooting that fast on your own, even if you can, we are all for you using it. enjoy.

anti recoil script: yeah, that's cheatin' but as to how anyone of even modest skill would find it difficult to control recoil is beyond me. if that blows your mind go watch the yew toobs for recoil control tips. (spoiler - pull down when firing the weapon)

auto spot: in bf1 there is a cool down on spotting. as there is in all BF games. this is a quality of life script. and irrelevant in BFV. press the [RB] to crack the code on this mysterious script.

in light of the videos shown its clear you guys are easy to impress or just read the titles and jump to conclusions

• TuxedoBanana279
    345 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I always believed it wasent possible to cheat on Xbox in any game, or especially in BFV... Everytime a guy has claimed this, I been fast with saying (as we all do) that its just isnt possible to do this!

But well... Yesterday and tonight I encountered 2 of them!

First one OHK me through a concrete wall at C in aerodrome, and no it wasent delay, netcode or a ping problem, I was standing there for a good 10-15 sec at least, and kill cam showed him outside of the building (and there was no way he could reach me or even have a line of sight of me from there, he was camping btw)...

The 2nd one I encountered at twisted steel (god I hate that map)... This guy seem to have alot of cheats, including aimbot, wallhack, and some other stuff (it was VERY obvious)... He know exactly were I was all the time, even when I spawned back at base he suddenly was there killing me again as I was running towards another objective (I was still in spawn and didnt even get out of it before he killed me)... He continue to do the same to alot of people...

Server was 15 players each side (conquest), and I believe we were winning as well... But this guy, he just killed people like nothing, half across the map, even if they were hiding etc etc., he allways knew and he hit every target like nothing I seen before...

He finished the game 37-1 (I took a screenshot of it obviously), and that only death he got was from me (which made him mad as hell btw)... Looked him up at battlefield tracker and his stats is almost on pair with stodeh (also while playing as infantry)...

Players can be good in this game, on console too, they can also use xim m&k as well, but this was something different, this guy on twisted steel (he was playing alone btw), KNEW all the time were enemy was, he hit every bullet (even from long range) etc etc... I come across alot of good players playing both BF4, BF1 and BFV, but nothing like this... It wasent skill, it was cheat, I’m 100% convinced he was cheating...

Now the question is, how did these 2 guys manage to cheat on ******* console!??? I’m more inpressad then mad because I thought this was impossible, but it sure as hell isnt, I know that now...

I’m a fairly descent player myself with a kd of 2.25, but this is crazy... With all cheating going on in BFV on PC, I’m not surprised there might be a way they figured out to hack on console as well...

So saying it is IMPOSSIBLE to cheat on console in BFV, is simply not true... But I only seen it 2 times, and it was these 2 recent days...

I dont even know what to think anymore... Is this game is such a bad state that you even can manage to hack on console as well now... I started playing on console to get away from all that... Now it has come here to...

It takes alot for me to write this post, and say I believe there actually are hackers on console, because I allways heard this just isnt possible to do, but my world just turned upside down now... lol... This is just... I dont find the words...

I HIGHLY doubt it was cheats. There are REALLY good players on console, and sometimes they can be mistaken as cheaters.
  • PrezMtDewCamacho
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Never seen a hacker on console.

@OP Do you have footage of this? 37-1 is not a unrealistic score, it's good, but not hacker good. I have gone 35-2 in low player count conquest before.

Anyone who claims there is a hacker on console needs to get footage of it.

What folks here seem to misunderstand, coming from the PC world, is that the only way you can "cheat", is by 'hacking". That is a blatantly false on consoles. There is no challenge could made on that fact.

Cronusmax and other devices have rapid reload speeds, stick aim, rapid fire, and before you know it, your Geweher is an smg, and with relatively no reload times. Same with bolt actions.

So, to the OP, politely ignore folks who do not know consoles or what they're talking about. You are correct. The best thing i could tell you to do, is make a vid of the cheater, and send it to Xbox as Spartan mentioned..

I wouldn't buy into what they say the Cronusmax does. Go find a legitimate source that says that the hacks work. Until then, it is sham.

pfft, I just spent and hour viewing their official PINs in their forums. The company tells you how to cheat. You can see from the users themselves, it is cheating and many revel in it - Performance Enhancing Devices which facilitate the use of illegal scripts.
  • sirghislandi
    384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    But the Moderators work for DICE, and if they give permission, and i use it, and i get banned when you're saying it's not cheating, i need an authority to come back too.

Really, We don't work for EA nor DICE.

We have regular contact with EA but in the grand scheme of things, I really don't believe Microsoft or Sony would permit the developers of the devices to make and sell them if they would be considered to be cheating.

In so the OP could come here, when i go 50/5, after constantly killing him, claiming i'm cheating, when apparently, my rapid fire, auto spot, and semi auto bolt action isn't cheating.

So, before folks claim it's not cheating, i think we need much more clarification from EA/ DICE before we claim it's not, and not listen to those folks who may not know what they're talking about from PC Land.

You do know that a modded controller can't make a gun shoot faster than the game allows?
    A modded controller won't make your bolt action rifle fire at rate of 600 rpm or make a gun with a rpm of 450 fire at 900 rpm, not even 455 rpm..
    A modded controller won't make you magically going 55/5 or whatever if you're usually going 13/9, 10/15 or something like that.
    And how does auto spot work in a game without spotting?

And until we get that clarification from EA/Dice there will be lots of different opinions on this and it's subjective whether a modded controller is cheating or not.
  • NLBartmaN
    3172 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Never used the flare gun/spotting scope or suppressed enemies with Support/vehicles?

There certainly is spotting in this game ...
  • NLBartmaN
    Does anyone know what the current BF V inactivity kick time is?

Played Squad Conquest on some servers yesterday and 2 servers had 2 inactive players on 1 side and 1 on the other side and they did not get kicked, even not after 3 rounds in a row ... they had around the same ping and 0 points after a round, they also did not seem to spawn in.

Why does BF V not kick players that are AFK (andthat do not spawn) for 3 rounds in a row?

• sirghislandi
    384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »

Never used the flare gun/spotting scope or suppressed enemies with Support/vehicles?

There certainly is spotting in this game ...

Was thinking more about spotting like it was in BF1 where everyone could spot..
    But how does auto spot work in this game? Are they shooting up spotting flares automatically or automatically suppressing the enemies?
  • butseri_79ot68g
    32 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Does anyone know what the current BF V inactivity kick time is?

Played Squad Conquest on some servers yesterday and 2 servers had 2 inactive players on 1 side and 1 on the other side and they did not get kicked, even not after 3 rounds in a row ... they had around the same ping and 0 points after a round, they also did not seem to spawn in.

Why does BF V not kick players that are AFK (andthat do not spawn) for 3 rounds in a row?

I believe that the timer resets between rounds, as I noticed someone not getting kicked after AT LEAST 7 rounds of inactivity. That's kind of a big deal for the game mode. It seems to happen fairly often too, so I wonder if this is used to troll players who actually like squad conquest.
  • SMK_GAMING_1
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 9
    @LOLGotYerTags my very first post, no edits or anything has not appeared, now the second one hasn't appeared either but this one for some reason has lol
  • TEKNOCODE
    10796 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @LOLGotYerTags my very first post, no edits or anything has not appeared, now the second one hasn't appeared either but this one for some reason has lol

When can we get another Sherlock Holmes video mate? Soon (tm)
  • SMK_GAMING_1
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 9
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

When can we get another Sherlock Holmes video mate? Soon (tm)

That is what my post was about, I'm doing a modded 3rd party controller and mnk adaptor one next, looking in depth at how both how Sony and Microsoft perceive these devices as well as game devs.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6731 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If someone is cheating with mnk scripts or recoil reducers, please remember you can't prove it so please shut up and save us from these neverending threads.

I play with a mouse on Xbox. Like others have said, both Sony and Microsoft are ok with people using mouse on console, they even license Hori and Razor mice, respectively.

If it makes you feel any better I tried the recoil reducer and rapid fire scripts 4 years ago and neither worked. Yes, people may have figured out how to make them work but please get a life play the game and stop cryharding about things you can't control.

If this cheating is bothering so much on console, might I suggest PC? Have fun.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10796 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If someone is cheating with mnk scripts or recoil reducers, please remember you can't prove it so please shut up and save us from these neverending threads.

I play with a mouse on Xbox. Like others have said, both Sony and Microsoft are ok with people using mouse on console, they even license Hori and Razor mice, respectively.

If it makes you feel any better I tried the recoil reducer and rapid fire scripts 4 years ago and neither worked. Yes, people may have figured out how to make them work but please get a life play the game and stop cryharding about things you can't control.

That’ll be tree fitty.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6731 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 9

Console players don't want PC issues, thatis why they talk about M+K and Cronusmax abusers ...

And we can't control anything about it, but talking about it, showing it and saying we don't want that can "force" the ones that can do something about it, to do something about it ...

If cheating becomes just as insane on console as on PC, there is no longer a reason to buy a console (okay maybe because they are cheaper and some console only games) ... seems like a good reason for console producers to think about doing something with it.

Yeah but they can't do anything about it. They can't even detect who's using a mouse on console, let alone detect who's using a mouse loaded with cheat scripts (if they even work).

Yes, they can detect who has a keyboard plugged into the console, but what about ones who use a PS Move stick instead of a keyboard? Or those who use a keyboard but plug into the adapter, not the console?

And again, they opened up the can of worms by licensing Hori and Razor. If they hadn't, enforcing a no-mnk policy would be easy (If they could detect use of mnk), they would just ban people and refer them to the policy.

But they can't do this now.

Unless they can prove that: 1) Person is using a mouse and, 2) he's using cheats scripts (They can't do either), there is nothing they can do about it.
  • NLBartmaN

Yeah but they can't do anything about it. They can't even detect who's using a mouse on console, let alone detect who's using a mouse loaded with cheat scripts (if they even work).

Yes, they can detect who has a keyboard plugged into the console, but what about ones who use a PS Move stick instead of a keyboard? Or those who use a keyboard but plug into the adapter, not the console?

And again, they opened up the can of worms by licensing Hori and Razor. If they hadn't, enforcing a no-mnk policy would be easy (If they could detect use of mnk), they would just ban people and refer them to the policy.

But they can't do this now.

Unless they can prove that: 1) Person is using a mouse and, 2) he's using cheats scripts (They can't do either), there is nothing they can do about it.

If enough console players show they don't want M+K and cronusmax and other crap on console, producers can redesign their console and do things like removing USB ports from console and replace them with a different kind of console only connection.

And it is technically possible to only use certain hardware in a usb port, I used software in the past that needed a special USB key to work and all other hardware did not work in that USB port.

It is all about priorities and choices.

I would without a doubt pay 100 euro extra for a console (platform) that can only be operated by a basic controller and nothing else.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    alienstout wrote: »
    alienstout wrote: »
    There is cheating on consoles. Video proof posted on youtube by SMK Gaming.

Im not talking about aimbots and macros but it is definetly cheating.

Why does everyone keep talking about the lamer playing of 4 consoles at once? That is the most rudimentary form of "cheating" I have ever seen and requires substantial layout of time and money, making the barriers to entry very high.

You should be more concerned about the built-in macro controllers and XIMs.

Why are you dogging and scolding every single person that brings up the SMK GAMING video is a much better question. Why are you putting cheating in quotes? Why are you telling people what they should or shouldn't be concerned about? Why are you spending so much time and energy doing this?

These aren't rhetorical questions. It's clear that you and a few others are doing nothing more than trying to push the discussion off topic.

Why? -once again not an actual rhetorical question. There is an obvious agenda behind these repeated actions.

The "agenda" and my use of "quotes" is not the question. It's why the brigade on this SMK thing? This is a smokescreen to much more obvious "cheating" problems going on out there in Battlefield-land. Your personal attack is unwarranted because we actually do agree that "cheating" is a "thing." I do not agree that some lonely dude-or-dudette setting up multiple instances of a game is a rallying cry.

Should they reset the stats, sure but they need to do their homework on it, not count on someone else because of whatever legal thing that could cause them harm.

Maybe the focus should be on how that person was able to do this, you know, the idle accounts coming from the same IP address maybe?

I applaud the work the video maker put into exposing the person, I just don't think it's that earth-shaking in the grand scheme of EA's Battlefield cheat/hack problem.

Lets see if this one posts, my next video will focus on another common thing many label as cheating. The use of modded 3rd party controllers and mnk adapters. I will be looking in depth at how both Sony and Microsoft perceive the use of these devices as well as game developers, many of whom have different views. The whole thing can be very confusing for many. I will be trying to determine, is the use of these devices is cheating? If so, why are they not banned? Do they give a performance advantage? If so by how much?

Just so you know man, this site lags. It's a tech issue going on since BF1. My posts have gotten eaten up as well, only to appear sometimes days later lol. And repeating myself at that. But if you could do us a favor, show these folks Cronus Max. The modded controllers as well, but i think Cronus is the big issue on consoles. Great work btw.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    But the Moderators work for DICE, and if they give permission, and i use it, and i get banned when you're saying it's not cheating, i need an authority to come back too.

Really, We don't work for EA nor DICE.

We have regular contact with EA but in the grand scheme of things, I really don't believe Microsoft or Sony would permit the developers of the devices to make and sell them if they would be considered to be cheating.

In so the OP could come here, when i go 50/5, after constantly killing him, claiming i'm cheating, when apparently, my rapid fire, auto spot, and semi auto bolt action isn't cheating.

So, before folks claim it's not cheating, i think we need much more clarification from EA/ DICE before we claim it's not, and not listen to those folks who may not know what they're talking about from PC Land.

You do know that a modded controller can't make a gun shoot faster than the game allows?
    A modded controller won't make your bolt action rifle fire at rate of 600 rpm or make a gun with a rpm of 450 fire at 900 rpm, not even 455 rpm..
    A modded controller won't make you magically going 55/5 or whatever if you're usually going 13/9, 10/15 or something like that.

And until we get that clarification from EA/Dice there will be lots of different opinions on this and it's subjective whether a modded controller is cheating or not.

Well, i don't where you been , but the mods brought up DICEs position on this, and it IS cheating. So, maybe you missed that point. You can't use the scripts and macros on these devices.