Anyway to get next weeks gun without playing FL

Colonel_Kilgore1
25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited February 2019
Is there any way to get the next gun unlock without having to play FL? Sorry but it's bad. Waaaay to long, games go forever and suffers from some of the same balance issues as breakthrough. Although what could be worse then having to play on that unbalanced mess. Just don't feel like being miserable for hours trying to get through playing FL. This past week breakthrough was bad enough.

Comments

• TFBisquit
    2123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    I'm guessing you only have to do the first assignment in frontlines, then continue on other modes.
    And I agree, I don't like FL either. Constantly out of bounds due to shifting borders.
    But maybe, just like breakthrough, playing it more will make it enjoyable. Hopefully.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Frontlines ain't so bad. Certainly it is 100% better the BT.

I'll take about 3 - 4 hours play to unlock the gun.
  • Jesus4000
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wait until next week and buy it with company coin is also an option.
  • SirBobdk
    4759 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jesus4000 wrote: »
    Wait until next week and buy it with company coin is also an option.
    That what I'm doing.
    I'm not even doing the daily or special assignments anymore. At least not on purpose.
  • CosmicStriker
    763 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    when will we be able to buy coin with real money ?
  • TFBisquit
    2123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Never. You're only gonna buy skins with real money, which is different from cc.
  • CracKxEm
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    nope, your playing fronlines.
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    frontlines is an abomination and breakthrough is not much better. forcing me play these game modes to unlock content makes me dislike the game more than i already do.
  • travisty357
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I still can't buy the zk 383 with CC. Am I the only one, doing it wrong, or is CC not going to be an option on next week's gun either?
  • moose004
    145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I still can't buy the zk 383 with CC. Am I the only one, doing it wrong, or is CC not going to be an option on next week's gun either?

They didn't want to put them for sale with CC until they fixed the level 50 CC problem. Now that they've done that, supposedly we'll be able to buy all the TOW weapons after a patch next week sometime.

I don't mind doing the challenges in general, but these last two weeks with Breakthrough and Frontlines are just a pain in the backside. At least I don't think we need to be in FL for most of the challenges this week, although "win a round of Frontlines" sure does seem to be hit or miss given the lack of balance in the 16v16 modes.
  • Mc_TheRipper
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    Indeed, played 12 games so far and never won. That's actually all I need out of frontlines now and still get overrun every single game.
    Edit: OK make that 16 games without a win. Nice going DICE.
    Post edited by Mc_TheRipper on
  • Jezzzeh
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I completed the entire ToW in about 2 hours today playing Frontlines. The mode is good on most of the maps. I preferred FL in BF1 more for some reason but it's still enjoyable to play.

I like what DICE is doing in theming the ToW round various modes. Makes me play the ones I wouldn't have normally tried or play very infrequently.
  • ThePro_PR
    180 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I really enjoy FL. In BF1 as well. The issue is that the best FL games are the ones that go on forever back and forth with a possible tie a the end. When a team just rolls the other without even being pushed back once then it sucks. Balanced matches of FL with all players actually playing the objective is really rare.
  • DonCleaveOne
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you feel like you never win, just stay within the server after first game and it should automatically get better(teams that win tends to drop lots of members after a win due to tow assigns) rest is up to rngesus that you get a decent team.

Leaving server to join a new one might give you less wins as many ppl leave during a game thats being lost