The Netcode changes has me worried.

2»

Comments

• Cpt_Blitz_26
    294 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    So when I'm point blank, unloading a whole clip into someones body, it's spurting blood, but they aren't taking damage, then they turn and kill me... is this Netcode or is this cheating? And how do I avoid this? They guy was 15 and 0 KD and his response was super "wahhh wahhh, you cry, you noob, cry more"

These type of people infuriate me... why would they stoop so low as to cheat in an FPS game? What is gained here? So confused.

How do you report cheating and abuse in this game?
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    It can only get better, never ever in all my gaming time I have experienced a worse Netcode than in this game ...

that's what they said with battlefield 1 and it was almost unplayable for a month after the patch
  • TamKingski
    1790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    It can only get better, never ever in all my gaming time I have experienced a worse Netcode than in this game ...

that's what they said with battlefield 1 and it was almost unplayable for a month after the patch

Dont forget the flying battlships in bf1,although admittedly they were pretty funny.
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can't imagine it being any worse than it currently is, because right now it's absolutely bottom of the garbage pile.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3820 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    naitch44 wrote: »
    I can't imagine it being any worse than it currently is, because right now it's absolutely bottom of the garbage pile.

This is DICE they will find something under that Garbage Pile.😂
  • ackers75
    2651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    RRedux wrote: »
    Rather they abandon the whole "latency compensation" thing altogether, it's created nothing but problems since they introduced it in bf3.

Compensation is needed in all games it just seems that the frame time history value is too high.
  • plasticman883
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We have access to our own BFV time machine folks. Just look at what jackfrags has pontificated on in his latests vids, and lo and behold that is what the patch will deliver in a few days time. Truly amazing.
  • SupremeAzsoul
    332 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DICE messing with the Netcode usually causes all sorts of Problems. Got Popcorn ready for Patch Day.

God help us..