There are indeed cheaters on console in this game!

Comments

• xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You're just being obtuse in-order to badger someone sirghi. You continue even after you've been proven wrong again and again and again. It's childish and disruptive behavior.

Prove to me a script or macro can't increase a weapons INTENDED rate of fire. Simply post a video for proof. Should be easy enough. Right?

Just do the exact thing that you keep badgering someone else to do.

I just posted a video that should provide insight.

As far as I know from reading these threads, the Cronus, which uses scripts, emulates user input digitally. Instead of having to press a button many times, you press it once and the Cronus keeps sending input that says the button is being pressed. It doesn't change the games structure, as in codes or files(I don't know the technical term, but it doesn't alter or modify the game itself), and that's the reason you can't detect them. Again, it emulates input.

So it can't exceed the RPM set in game because it doesn't modify anything in the game. An M1A1 will still have a max RPM of 450 with or without the Cronus and/or other scripts or macros.

I'm not justifying the use of the Cronus or anything similar. I don't like them, I do believe it is a cheat.

I'm just clearing up that you can't exceed in game RPM by using a Cronus. I don't think the Cronus is as wide spread a problem as reading this thread might make it sound.

And so, a semi auto, is now an automatic, and with the "no recoil" feature is made to be that way? It's clearly not, and if the game allows it to be such, maybe the game has to change that on their end, if it not be exploited by these cheating devices.

Is it a widespread issue? Well, Cronus goes for about 30 bucks, so you tell me how many folks could buy a Cronus for half the price of a controller, in that there's many legitinate things you can do with it. I'm on Red Dead right now, and was able to emulate the controls , in that i don't have to spam the A button to run. I just press up on the joystick like most other games, and i don't use it on Red Dead Online, being i don't like RD online. But, if i did download the cheats, my Schofield would be a machine gun lol.

So, we're wasting time. If you can have "no recoil" on your weapons, and shoot as fast as that, maybe you'll make money at E Sports as some phenom. But for the rest of us, an DICE, it's cheating.

How is a M1A1 firing at a ROF of 450 an automatic? Your Schofield would not be a machine gun, it would fire only as fast as the game allows a Schofield to fire.

I'm sure in E sports they check for things like the Cronus and modded controls etc. So no, it won't make you money there. How many more times are you going to tell me it's cheating? I've said it is, but maxing the ROF in game without a cronus is not.

You don't have the no recoil feature, and your rounds were not even and as fast as the video i provided. He was clearly automated. Which is to say, he's just pressing down, and with no recoil, he'll be on target facing you. where you're having to move your fingers almost as fast, while trying to aim at him at same time. I mean he's gonna wipe you out using that.

And does this game allow "no recoil" as a feature as well? I guess it does, being folks are using that as well as a feature.

But the game does not intend it to be played that way, and gives folks an upper hand not playing by the rules set forth, and that's why it's called..."cheating".

Where are the numbers saying he shot faster than I did? Because they seem to be the same speed. We both shot 31 rounds with two reloads and my video is one second shorter. I didn't try to control the recoil in my test, because I wasn't testing recoil I was testing speed.

He does have recoil, You can see it clearly and further more he only landed 19 out of 31 shots.

"And does this game allow "no recoil" as a feature as well?" You can pull down on the right stick when you fire, it's called recoil control and is allowed. You can do it without a script or macro.

Also, where is the proof he is using a Cronus, scripts or macros?

Oh jesus LOL. I think we're done here. Wait for this you tuber fella to do his investigation. I mean i have the thing, you don't, but you know more than me lol. Guess we're gonna seein bout dat.

In short, rapid fire by just holding down a button, and no recoil features on weapons there should not be, or otherwised spammed by an exploit...is cheating.

The Mods said so, DICEs policy says so, and that's what it is. Case closed.

I am not saying the Cronus is not a cheat. The Cronus is a cheat.

But some of the things that the Cronus claims to do like rapid fire and no recoil you can do yourself with just your hands. Doing so is not a cheat, it is skill.

Ok, thank you.
  • Jamesonoid
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CracKxEm wrote: »
    You're just being obtuse in-order to badger someone sirghi. You continue even after you've been proven wrong again and again and again. It's childish and disruptive behavior.

Prove to me a script or macro can't increase a weapons INTENDED rate of fire. Simply post a video for proof. Should be easy enough. Right?

As far as I know from reading these threads, the Cronus, which uses scripts, emulates user input digitally. Instead of having to press a button many times, you press it once and the Cronus keeps sending input that says the button is being pressed. It doesn't change the games structure, as in codes or files(I don't know the technical term, but it doesn't alter or modify the game itself), and that's the reason you can't detect them. Again, it emulates input.

So it can't exceed the RPM set in game because it doesn't modify anything in the game. An M1A1 will still have a max RPM of 450 with or without the Cronus and/or other scripts or macros.

I'm not justifying the use of the Cronus or anything similar. I don't like them, I do believe it is a cheat.

I'm just clearing up that you can't exceed in game RPM by using a Cronus. I don't think the Cronus is as wide spread a problem as reading this thread might make it sound.

And so, a semi auto, is now an automatic, and with the "no recoil" feature is made to be that way? It's clearly not, and if the game allows it to be such, maybe the game has to change that on their end, if it not be exploited by these cheating devices.

Is it a widespread issue? Well, Cronus goes for about 30 bucks, so you tell me how many folks could buy a Cronus for half the price of a controller, in that there's many legitinate things you can do with it. I'm on Red Dead right now, and was able to emulate the controls , in that i don't have to spam the A button to run. I just press up on the joystick like most other games, and i don't use it on Red Dead Online, being i don't like RD online. But, if i did download the cheats, my Schofield would be a machine gun lol.

So, we're wasting time. If you can have "no recoil" on your weapons, and shoot as fast as that, maybe you'll make money at E Sports as some phenom. But for the rest of us, an DICE, it's cheating.

How is a M1A1 firing at a ROF of 450 an automatic? Your Schofield would not be a machine gun, it would fire only as fast as the game allows a Schofield to fire.

I'm sure in E sports they check for things like the Cronus and modded controls etc. So no, it won't make you money there. How many more times are you going to tell me it's cheating? I've said it is, but maxing the ROF in game without a cronus is not.

You don't have the no recoil feature, and your rounds were not even and as fast as the video i provided. He was clearly automated. Which is to say, he's just pressing down, and with no recoil, he'll be on target facing you. where you're having to move your fingers almost as fast, while trying to aim at him at same time. I mean he's gonna wipe you out using that.

And does this game allow "no recoil" as a feature as well? I guess it does, being folks are using that as well as a feature.

But the game does not intend it to be played that way, and gives folks an upper hand not playing by the rules set forth, and that's why it's called..."cheating".

Where are the numbers saying he shot faster than I did? Because they seem to be the same speed. We both shot 31 rounds with two reloads and my video is one second shorter. I didn't try to control the recoil in my test, because I wasn't testing recoil I was testing speed.

He does have recoil, You can see it clearly and further more he only landed 19 out of 31 shots.

"And does this game allow "no recoil" as a feature as well?" You can pull down on the right stick when you fire, it's called recoil control and is allowed. You can do it without a script or macro.

Oh jesus LOL. I think we're done here. Wait for this you tuber fella to do his investigation. I mean i have the thing, you don't, but you know more than me lol. Guess we're gonna seein bout dat.

In short, rapid fire by just holding down a button, and no recoil features on weapons there should not be, or otherwised spammed by an exploit...is cheating.

But some of the things that the Cronus claims to do like rapid fire and no recoil you can do yourself with just your hands. Doing so is not a cheat, it is skill.

so....what....your waisting space with this obvious statment....

So you decided to waste more? Read the exchange between myself and Sealteam6, there's a reason I posted that.
  • Jamesonoid
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Ok, thank you.

I've been saying that. But do you realize you can shoot just as fast as the Cronus and control recoil like the Cronus without help from it, scripts or macros?
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6

Ok, thank you.

I've been saying that. But do you realize you can shoot just as fast as the Cronus and control recoil like the Cronus without help from it, scripts or macros?

Well, you claim it is cheating, but then say it just does what anyone could do. So i'm leaving at that dude. ANY other posts about this topic to you, was a prior post eaten up by this laggy site,, and delayed, and should just be ignored. I'll leave it there.
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 9
    1. you can't prove it so please shut up
    ==============
    2. I play with a mouse on Xbox.
    ==============
    3.I tried the recoil reducer and rapid fire scripts 4 years ago
    ==============
    4. please get a life
    ==============
    5. stop cryharding
    ==============
    goon.png

These 5 statements in addition to your avatar told me everything I need to know about you.
  • Jamesonoid
    edited February 9

Ok, thank you.

Well, you claim it is cheating, but then say it just does what anyone could do. So i'm leaving at that dude. ANY other posts about this topic to you, was a prior post eaten up by this laggy site,, and delayed, and should just be ignored. I'll leave it there.

Keyword here is could not all plays can shoot fast or control recoil. It does do what players can do, you can shoot fast and you can control recoil. Not all players do and not all players can. The Cronus (per its claims) just makes doing those things easier. It's not cheating to have no recoil on your gun, as long as you yourself control it, which is hard.

The Cronus controlling your recoil=cheating

You controlling your recoil=Skill
  • BaronVonGoon
    6731 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 9
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    ==============
    ==============
    ==============
    4. please get a life
    ==============
    5. stop cryharding
    ==============

These 5 statements in addition to your avatar told me everything I need to know about you.

That's great. I'm glad. Would you like to know more about me? I have a mini biography I'll msg it to you.
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ==============
    ==============
    ==============
    4. please get a life
    ==============
    5. stop cryharding
    ==============

That's great. I'm glad. Would you like to know more about me? I have a mini biography I'll msg it to you.

No thanks, it's probably a virus.
  • Astr0damus

But some of the things that the Cronus claims to do like rapid fire and no recoil you can do yourself with just your hands.

bruh.. you are making the same mistake as loqtrall... Not everyone can fire this fast. Yes, technically it is humanly possible. Just like it is technically humanly possible for me to hit a 100mph fastball, but can everyone, every time?
    I can hand a 5 year old a cronos controller, and suddenly he can fire as fast as a seasoned BF Veteran that's been playing FPS his whole adult life. That's not cool. Same with recoil reduction--just because it is humanly possible to counteract some recoil, does that mean a 5 year old should be able to do this.. or someone who just bought the game 2 days ago? Let's skip playing altogether and just let sims play for us while we sleep and get other things done.
  • ackers75
    2321 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 9
    ackers75 wrote: »
    full951 wrote: »
    to deny console gamers of such control is not fair

How about the fairness to controller users,
    I agree with you.. this is the rationale steroid using baseball players used "Well you can do it too" (and end up with cancer and a limp weinie)

Yeah let me let you in on a little secret. Roids are illegal in baseball and Bud Selig sure as hell doesn't sell roids to MLB players. Sony and Microsoft not only allow mouse usage but they sell their licensed product, Hori and Razer. What are you people smoking??

Hori and razor are official products!
    Not one Xbox FPS game has native support.
    These products don’t PRETEND to be a controller thus can be easily seen as a keyboard and mouse and put in appropriate lobbies.

Let’s not forget things like xim still let you have aim assist so they are not really the same as a native kb/m at all!
  • Jamesonoid

But some of the things that the Cronus claims to do like rapid fire and no recoil you can do yourself with just your hands.

bruh.. you are making the same mistake as loqtrall... Not everyone can fire this fast. Yes, technically it is humanly possible. Just like it is technically humanly possible for me to hit a 100mph fastball, but can everyone, every time?
    I can hand a 5 year old a cronos controller, and suddenly he can fire as fast as a seasoned BF Veteran that's been playing FPS his whole adult life. That's not cool. Same with recoil reduction--just because it is humanly possible to counteract some recoil, does that mean a 5 year old should be able to do this.. or someone who just bought the game 2 days ago? Let's skip playing altogether and just let sims play for us while we sleep and get other things done.

bruh...If you look back at my posts you'll see I agree the Cronus is cheating. I have never said it's not. BUT, fast firing and recoil control is achievable without it, hard yes, but achievable.

I've never once defended the Cronus or said it was alright or not cheating. My goal here is to point out that not everyone doing these things(fast firing and recoil control) is cheating. Those who see what the Cronus claims to do needs to understand that a person can do it too.
  • full951
    2455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

what are we talking about now. everyone's points and arguments are switching sides. I keep reading the same points for and against the idea rapid fire is cheating. wtf is going on
  • ackers75
    2321 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can’t fire anymore than the game let’s you surely?
    I thought these things are hard coded into the software.
  • CracKxEm
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I agree with you.. this is the rationale steroid using baseball players used "Well you can do it too" (and end up with cancer and a limp weinie)

Yeah let me let you in on a little secret. Roids are illegal in baseball and Bud Selig sure as hell doesn't sell roids to MLB players. Sony and Microsoft not only allow mouse usage but they sell their licensed product, Hori and Razer. What are you people smoking??

Well, your buddy Jackfrags must be smokin something, being on his vid awhile ago, he think it's cheating using a k&m on consoles. But even aside from him, didn't Sony and Microsoft leave it up to the developers to make the decision to allow k&m in their games? Sincere question, being idk the answer.

does anyone care what the opinion is of some YouTuber? If a YouTuber has interesting content we can discuss it, but since when is an opinion of another person worth anything?

Sony and Microsoft left it to the players to play with whatever they want as long as it's not outright cheating. Mouse is an input device. I find this whole discussion as stupid as when my grade 4 teacher forced me to use a pencil instead of a pen. They all do the same thing. Cheating is cheating, hacking is hacking. Mouse on console isn't cheating or hacking and you can't prove it nor do anything it (except buy your own) so why is it even a topic of discussion.

its cheating because you cant just plug the mouse and keyboard and play bfv....its not supported by DICE....its cheating...

you have to use 3rd party hardware to emulate m&k though the use of scripts.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6

Well, your buddy Jackfrags must be smokin something, being on his vid awhile ago, he think it's cheating using a k&m on consoles. But even aside from him, didn't Sony and Microsoft leave it up to the developers to make the decision to allow k&m in their games? Sincere question, being idk the answer.

does anyone care what the opinion is of some YouTuber? If a YouTuber has interesting content we can discuss it, but since when is an opinion of another person worth anything?

Sony and Microsoft left it to the players to play with whatever they want as long as it's not outright cheating. Mouse is an input device. I find this whole discussion as stupid as when my grade 4 teacher forced me to use a pencil instead of a pen. They all do the same thing. Cheating is cheating, hacking is hacking. Mouse on console isn't cheating or hacking and you can't prove it nor do anything it (except buy your own) so why is it even a topic of discussion.

Oh, well i certainly don't care about him. I hate him (respectfully), but i thought you were a part of that deep state core community cult using everything they say as gospel, or i wouldn't have brought him up. My mistake.

As far as k&m being a part of this discussion, i don't see how it is, unless it is. So, if what you're telling me is true, that Microsoft, Sony and DICE are good with it, and can show a source saying that (like a link or something), i suppose it is of topic.
  • Jamesonoid
    If this thread is anything to go by I think my next video is going to do very well.

Lol, I bet. I'll have to keep an eye out for it. When should it be done?

• BaronVonGoon
    6731 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 9

Oh, well i certainly don't care about him. I hate him (respectfully), but i thought you were a part of that deep state core community cult using everything they say as gospel, or i wouldn't have brought him up. My mistake.

As far as k&m being a part of this discussion, i don't see how it is, unless it is. So, if what you're telling me is true, that Microsoft, Sony and DICE are good with it, and can show a source saying that (like a link or something), i suppose it is of topic.

I have proof. I'll show you a screenshot.

First let's explain who it's coming from. @jjju is Julian Manolov, a dev as you can see he has the 'Dice' tag and you can talk to him yourself on twitter, very nice guy gave me the aim assist slider after I whinned to him to add it for 2 years.

First read what's NOT underlined for your explicit proof that keyboard is allowed. Then read the red underlined part which implies that they're totally cool with Xim/Cronus/Venom or whatever 3rd party controller emulator you want to use. If anyone is incapable of seeing the implication, we got nothing else to discuss because you may have to visit a doctor or stop smoking.

https://imgur.com/a/kmyRQIV

• PrezMtDewCamacho
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 9
    The mod is coming through the controller instead of the console. It’s not hard to understand.

The issue is the XBone accepting registration of the controller/device capable of mods.

How dense do you have be to not admit this is cheating. Just can’t let go of the ego?
    http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php/190510-BATTLEFIELD-5