Indian character for British

Head3masher
1405 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Hi can dice add another Indian character please, like the medic in Bf1.

Comments

• SaikoKuno
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They will. Eventually. Probably.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2229 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    And black asian german too pls. I'm triggered that black females are absent from the game.
  • M_Rat13
    449 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It is weird a lot of colonial troops are absent for the British. It is after all historically accurate and garners diverse points. A win win.

Instead, we get some Asians who look more Japenese than anything else lol.
  • Faylum
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The need to add some Giraffes to the Russian forces when they launch cause everyone knows that is as historically accurate.
  • Head3masher
    1405 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I wasn't being funny with this request, it just seems strange that there are not really any other colonial troops to choose from as British.
  • Gravlar_SN9
    267 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It could be down to the TOW timeline. We are in early 1940 at the minute I think, other than a Canadian division trying to support the doomed BEF in France commonwealth forces didn’t really get involved until 1941 in the Mediterranean and North Africa where the ANZACS and Indian forces were heavily involved.

That being said, there is the Hamada map so...

I hope commonwealth forces are added but with them using primarily British equipment I imagine at most they’d be a cosmetic addition.
  • Dr_X2345
    749 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It could be down to the TOW timeline. We are in early 1940 at the minute I think, other than a Canadian division trying to support the doomed BEF in France commonwealth forces didn’t really get involved until 1941 in the Mediterranean and North Africa where the ANZACS and Indian forces were heavily involved.

That being said, there is the Hamada map so...

I hope commonwealth forces are added but with them using primarily British equipment I imagine at most they’d be a cosmetic addition.

I think that would be the most likely option.
    And I don't get why people are getting all 'oh I want to play as a black Japanese woman on the German side' here. The British forces used a lot of troops from the commonwealth, same as in WW1 - so did France, if you've played the Tirailleur war story or know WW2 history.
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There were also Asians who fought in German uniform under the German flag in Russia in the Ostbattalion 43. Which makes it ironic that the Asian Germans in the game were complained about to the extent they got removed.
  • zenn_nme
    530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Besides Indians for the British... Let's not forget that Indians also fought for the German side as volunteers in the 'Free Indian Legion'. ;)
    ebnafru9mgm01.jpg
  • StreliziaDeWitt
    160 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like choice the more the better.
    Best thing would prolly be just to have a character creation tool instead of more presets.
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    There were also Asians who fought in German uniform under the German flag in Russia in the Ostbattalion 43. Which makes it ironic that the Asian Germans in the game were complained about to the extent they got removed.

It was the added **** Dice got for adding them to the Germans, no?
    Maybe that guy was right all along and the people dumping their shizzles were actually uneducated. :p
    Heck I didn't knew there were actual Asians fighting for the Germans.
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I like choice the more the better.
    Best thing would prolly be just to have a character creation tool instead of more presets.
    Loqtrall wrote: »

It was the added **** Dice got for adding them to the Germans, no?
    Maybe that guy was right all along and the people dumping their shizzles were actually uneducated. :p
    Heck I didn't knew there were actual Asians fighting for the Germans.

I've been saying that since the outrage over Patrick Soderlund saying that.

Those scrubs complained up and down about that man calling them uneducated, then they go and get Asian Germans and legit ww2 garb and gear removed from the game on the grounds that those things are "not historically accurate", despite them being in line with everything else featured in the game in terms of historical accuracy.

They blew up on a guy for telling the truth just because it went against the type of game they wanted.

We were supposed to get legit ww2 masks, beard and hair options, more race options, a prosthetic arm (that was actually used by Vladimir Peniakoff, leader of Popski's Private Army, on the front lines in Africa after he had his hand blown off at the wrist), etc - but it was all nixed from launch and dialed back because blatantly uneducated people complained it wasn't accurate to the realities of ww2 in a game that wholly does nothing to represent ww2 realistically or accurately.
  • asadqureshy
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The indians were the largest Voluntary army in history. Would love em in the game with, with special camo turbans