There are indeed cheaters on console in this game!

Comments

• VincentNZ
    2714 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If this thread is anything to go by I think my next video is going to do very well.

I'd have preferred you to not make it at all. Look at that mass hysteria this caused. Now everybody suddenly tells stories of cheaters on console.
  • CracKxEm
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    yeah id agree. somethings dont belong in that format.
    you also titled your video in a misleading way...
    i was expecting to see modifications too the game....
    not a couple exploits..... that a guy was using to stay #1...
  • SMK_GAMING_1
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If this thread is anything to go by I think my next video is going to do very well.
    Haha, thank you for commenting and visiting my thread, didnt knowing would turn out this big (but guess alot of us console players been frustrated over this thing a long time)...

Great video btw., really good investigating!!! Keep it up!

Thank you, I am hoping to clear up a lot of miss information in my next video that is clearly evident in this thread. Console players are passionate players that is clear, but what many currently believe and are saying in this thread is wrong
  • CracKxEm
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 10
    good luck with that.

and your visibility issues...
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I’m on Xb as well & was told zillions of times cheating is not possible, but lately I’ve begun to doubt that. Today, I went 3-21 and lost more than a dozen times in a row; they always seem to know where I am, even without flares. Their tank kills me from 300m away, even while I’m crawling in bushes & trees. How? I’ve been in tanks before & can’t see squat.

It’s not impossible that those are legit kills, but I still can’t shake the feeling something fishy is going on… 🤔
    Well, this is exactly what I mean! It happened to me too! Didnt get as bad kd tho, but I’m a recon so its more about that...
  • PrezMtDewCamacho
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So one of those Master Trolls out there took offense to me calling Cronus a hack, found my BF3 server and entered with his hacked 360; he teleported around the map and headshot everyone from ~100 meters in the air with the M26-heavy barrel glitch coming from a shotgun with slugs.

I got in a convo with him. He said a bunch of hacks were just put on the market, so expect to see more. He said they have learned to take control of people's profiles simply by being in a lobby with them on Modern Warefare 2 and will begin shutting down entire games multiplayer soon. (I'll post the entire convo below)

If they learned to hack the 360, why in the world would you think XBone isn't next? Anything can be hacked, the only variable is time.
  • PrezMtDewCamacho
    -Let me guess, CronusMax?
    - Haha nvmd. You have the keys to the game! Lol must be Dev ducking with us

*cronusmax runs scripts not actual exploits.

- Well you killed my server. Well done troll master supreme.... And they say you can’t Hack an Xbox
    - Yeah but Scripts can control recoil, that’s cheating too... Are you Bone or 360?

* i have no recoil but i was also flying and using aimbot and you cant do that with a cronus
    - Duh
    * 360 is a friend of mine

-Cronus can simulate “aim bot”, via a perfectly timed L trigger R trigger headshot technique like a lot of players with magnums and spaz slugs use
    - You’re going to kill the game, just like old modern warfare and call of duty titles, - it’s all hackers, they pushed the players out. Is that your goal, to kill the game for people who like it? Do you hate for people who can’t afford other games that much? do you really get off on that?
    - I don’t mind because banning all your profiles is a fun game for me, But you’re really ruining it for a lot of poorer kids out there who can only afford an old 360 and used BF3. I hope you feel good about yourself.

* Thats not our goal. Games only get ruined if the cheat is actually released and im sorry to say the BF3 cheat was JUST released to public to purchase if they have modded consoles.

- I’ve seen it before from dice employees And on the un-updated servers. What is your goal?

*You dont get the power me and 360 have. ban me all you want, we already have the power to litterally take xbox accounts on mw2 just by being in the other persons lobby. next goal is to crash/shutdown peoples servers which is already almost done.

- Goal to break Microsoft?
    - Seen that too, DDOS type attack
    - Ducking with the emulators and the old games won’t do anything, except get Microsoft and EA employees to laugh at the poor people who will have to buy Xbones and more expensive games to get away from hacks, and give you a pat on the back

- Who knows, maybe you actually do work for them and that’s why you’re doing it
    - EA is exactly the type of company that would hire hackers to duck with old games to force players to purchase their new ones
    - If that’s what you’re doing you are the biggest piece of @#$% in gaming history, be proud
  • BaronVonGoon
    6738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 10
    CracKxEm wrote: »
    jjju is wrong...
    you cant with human hands, and a controller....
    replicate the movements an XIM enables you too preform.

he is also wrong in the fact that as far as an xbox goes(i dont know about sony) but as far as an xbox goes, while running BFV the console tells the game every piece of hardware connected... so emulators are detectable.

also i think keyboard is disabled for BFV on colsole.(ill have too double check that)

Not only that i responded to Goon, but the post got eaten. I think folks are gonna need more than just some random comment on a forum by only one dev. There really should be a sticky in what DICE's policies are, allowiing k&n in their games.

Which is to say, if Goon got banned, he can go back to that lone statement, but if i were him, i wouldn't latch onto something like that. I wouldn't take that chance.

We need Official word from DICE about the k&m matter, and statement stickied on this site. Maybe there is an official stance, and Baron just couldn't provide it. And if there is, it should be in a place many could access.

As far as Cronus, the policy is already there it's cheating. It's just some don't think it is, or more appropriately, don't want to think it is. But it is.

The k&m is a different matter, and official word from the company on that, is probably very necessary.

Many of us are in this topic to indulge you guys. I mean we don't care for the topic much. It's a multicultural forum and some of us are very interested in politics or religion or science etc... you know important things. While others are interested in the lowest common denominator of topics namely following social norms and lame rules like sticking to the rule of parking in a spot for 60 minutes and not more because the sign says so and engaging in insufferable debates about the ethics of mouse on console. Seriously, alot of us don't care. I showed you the quote from a dev, Julian Manolov himself, even he doesn't care. So all of you guys read it again and move along: https://imgur.com/a/kmyRQIV

Well, where's DICE's word on this? That guy could be gone this time next week. You're gonna go by that?? Ok.

You seem like a nice guy. You need a grav though like all regular posters. You're not getting the point though. I didn't provide Manolov's quote to tell you I'm going by what he says. I don't care what he says. I didnt provide it to you to justify me using a mouse on console. I showed you his quote because you asked for it, you asked for a source.

You said: "if what you're telling me is true, that Microsoft, Sony and DICE are good with it, and can show a source saying that (like a link or something),".

So I showed you a source from a senior Dice dev containing an implication that is as clear as a STOP sign.

But the quote isn't the holy quote I go by personally as the ok that they're cool with Xim. I play with a mouse because I want to, that's the only justification I need. Unless it's hacking or cheating I'm not against it. If people want to call it cheating that's their prerogative, not my concern.

And anyone who has played with a mouse on console previously they would attest that the following is true: There's a very very easy way for Dice to kill the mouse on console thing. Very easy. It's already in effect in games like Destiny, Halo and Overwatch. Yes, they're playable with mouse but it's like driving your car on its wheels without tires. I'm not going to say how but Dice already knows, if they really wanted to stop us from using mouse they would've done long ago. I'm glad they haven't, it's further proof to me that they're cool with it.
  • PrezMtDewCamacho
    @BaronVonGoon You're not understanding the issue. The issue is scripts, not M+K and button mapping.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @BaronVonGoon You're not understanding the issue. The issue is scripts, not M+K and button mapping.

No, I understand. But if you read the previous pages the topic has gone on a tangent and branched out into mouse on console as well.
  • full951
    2462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    CracKxEm wrote: »
    jjju is wrong...
    you cant with human hands, and a controller....
    replicate the movements an XIM enables you too preform.

he is also wrong in the fact that as far as an xbox goes(i dont know about sony) but as far as an xbox goes, while running BFV the console tells the game every piece of hardware connected... so emulators are detectable.

also i think keyboard is disabled for BFV on colsole.(ill have too double check that)

you think jjju is unaware of how you guys feel and would just speak out of step with his peers? ok. not unreasonable to think that. but I highly doubt its the case
  • KBK_Nightmare
    192 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    I have a proposal to all of you claiming that using Xim Apex, Chronus Max etc. on consoles isn't cheating.

Let's take a bet. 1000$. 1 on 1 on empty server, best of 10. You use the regular controller, and I use Xim, Chronus, or whatever I choose fit. Would you accept that bet?

Yep.

You must be either superb player, filthy rich, or both.

Nah I compared our stats and I just think I could take you.

Loqtrall comparing stats damn, bet everyone can beat him then.

Not gonna lie, you coming out of the shadows to post this is awesome.

What have you done to loqtrall? the old man would have never used the word awesome to describe one of my actions.
  • full951
    2462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BarobVonGoon - "But the quote isn't the holy quote I go by personally as the ok that they're cool with Xim. I play with a mouse because I want to, that's the only justification I need. Unless it's hacking or cheating I'm not against it. If people want to call it cheating that's their prerogative, not my concern."

exactly, a vast majority of gamers don't feel like the console manufacturers or devs have say over how they input character movement.

the devs don't run your life or decide how you interact with the console. hook up that guitar hero set if you want. or one of the steering wheel set ups - you might not be able to hit a damn thing but you'll drift like a **** in the jeep.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1435 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    full951 wrote: »
    BarobVonGoon - "But the quote isn't the holy quote I go by personally as the ok that they're cool with Xim. I play with a mouse because I want to, that's the only justification I need. Unless it's hacking or cheating I'm not against it. If people want to call it cheating that's their prerogative, not my concern."

exactly, a vast majority of gamers don't feel like the console manufacturers or devs have say over how they input character movement.

the devs don't run your life or decide how you interact with the console. hook up that guitar hero set if you want. or one of the steering wheel set ups - you might not be able to hit a damn thing but you'll drift like a **** in the jeep.

Well the point about that, is that certain games won't allow the k&m. I forgot if it was Overwatch, or Fortnite (i don't play them so i'm not sure), but certain devs won't allow it. I know Xbox allowed k&m being their system is becoming more interactive with those playing Xbox thru their PC, which was the rationale for that.

So, like Fortnite or others gave Official Statements on the matter, so should DICE. I mean Baron answered my question in the way it was posed, but i really should have posed it on what the "Official" word from DICE was on the matter. And thus far, idt there is one.
  • full951

Well the point about that, is that certain games won't allow the k&m. I forgot if it was Overwatch, or Fortnite (i don't play them so i'm not sure), but certain devs won't allow it. I know Xbox allowed k&m being their system is becoming more interactive with those playing Xbox thru their PC, which was the rationale for that.

So, like Fortnite or others gave Official Statements on the matter, so should DICE. I mean Baron answered my question in the way it was posed, but i really should have posed it on what the "Official" word from DICE was on the matter. And thus far, idt there is one.

the overwatch devs for example did make a statement about it. they asked for it to be allowed and accessible to all. here we are. in fortnite it's supported natively. in this game the devs see it as a legitimate controller. especially because it follows the rules set by them.

an official statement endorsing its use isn't going to help them. it's just gonna upset you guys. on top of the fact they (the console manufacturers and devs) will never do that because it's 3rd party

it's not their product to endorse or guarantee.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1778 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 10
    You do know that a modded controller can't make a gun shoot faster than the game allows?

Here is what you guys with this argument need to understand.. Its not about shooting faster. Its about shooting every shot with minimal recoil.. When holding the trigger (lmb) each additional shot that is fired without removing your finger multiplies how much recoil you receive. If you have a program that can click "X" amount of times per millisecond, its still clicking for you and giving you that "1st bullet accuracy" while remaining full auto.. This is where "tapping" comes into the conversation and why using modded controllers that can do this is cheating, against the ToS, and bannable..

No official comment needed on this..

EDIT: Actually you know what.. I bet this is how they make them no recoil hacks. With an auto clicker..

• full951
    You do know that a modded controller can't make a gun shoot faster than the game allows?

Here is what you guys with this argument need to understand.. Its not about shooting faster. Its about shooting every shot with minimal recoil.. When holding the trigger (lmb) each additional shot that is fired without removing your finger multiplies how much recoil you receive. If you have a program that can click "X" amount of times per millisecond, its still clicking for you and giving you that "1st bullet accuracy" while remaining full auto.. This is where "tapping" comes into the conversation and why using modded controllers that can do this is cheating, against the ToS, and bannable..

No official comment needed on this..

EDIT: Actually you know what.. I bet this is how they make them no recoil hacks. With an auto clicker..

you don't understand recoil mechanics.
  • BaronVonGoon

This guy gets it. Exactly!

I honestly think they can't provide an official stance. This is one of these legal issues that are in the grey so they are probably instructed to keep their mouths shut.

To alot of people in gaming, mice go hand in hand with first person shooters. Just like racing wheels for racing games. Suppose Sony/Microsoft sell their own racing wheels but then the publishers behind Need for Speed or Forza come out and say we are officially against this. I guarantee you someone somewhere in the United States will take advantage of that unique legal system to sue Microsoft/Sony.

It's the same muddy waters with mice and first person shooters, if a clever lawyer can prove that mice to shooters is the same as racing wheels to racing games.
  • herodes87
    1269 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    lol You can't hack another game with a developers kit.

Either way I don't see this as a big deal. Either you were mistaken, or he was cheating, and he's one of the first able to hack xboxone and bypass security measures online which is just unlikely.

Do you know what Cronusmax is? You're not getting into the system, you're using a USB and downloading content from the computer, and getting the fast reload having a bolt action fire like a semi auto, and having your Gewehr fire like a machine gun. As well as stick aim.That's not cheating?

That is using the shortcomings of the controller as an input device though. Also that is why rpm in this game on semi-auto is locked at 449rpm. You still can not alter anything that is not already in this game. For that you would have to modify the code itself, which is not possible on console.

Whatever the case. The OP claims there are cheaters on console. There are obviously, and i mentioned how.

Someone once claimed that the earth is flat.

And someone still thinks that on PS3 cheating is Not possible.
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    ackers75 wrote: »
    to deny console gamers of such control is not fair

How about the fairness to controller users,
    I agree with you.. this is the rationale steroid using baseball players used "Well you can do it too" (and end up with cancer and a limp weinie)

Yeah let me let you in on a little secret. Roids are illegal in baseball and Bud Selig sure as hell doesn't sell roids to MLB players. Sony and Microsoft not only allow mouse usage but they sell their licensed product, Hori and Razer. What are you people smoking??

Well, your buddy Jackfrags must be smokin something, being on his vid awhile ago, he think it's cheating using a k&m on consoles. But even aside from him, didn't Sony and Microsoft leave it up to the developers to make the decision to allow k&m in their games? Sincere question, being idk the answer.

does anyone care what the opinion is of some YouTuber? If a YouTuber has interesting content we can discuss it, but since when is an opinion of another person worth anything?

Sony and Microsoft left it to the players to play with whatever they want as long as it's not outright cheating. Mouse is an input device. I find this whole discussion as stupid as when my grade 4 teacher forced me to use a pencil instead of a pen. They all do the same thing. Cheating is cheating, hacking is hacking. Mouse on console isn't cheating or hacking and you can't prove it nor do anything it (except buy your own) so why is it even a topic of discussion.

Oh, well i certainly don't care about him. I hate him (respectfully), but i thought you were a part of that deep state core community cult using everything they say as gospel, or i wouldn't have brought him up. My mistake.

As far as k&m being a part of this discussion, i don't see how it is, unless it is. So, if what you're telling me is true, that Microsoft, Sony and DICE are good with it, and can show a source saying that (like a link or something), i suppose it is of topic.

I have proof. I'll show you a screenshot.

First let's explain who it's coming from. @jjju is Julian Manolov, a dev as you can see he has the 'Dice' tag and you can talk to him yourself on twitter, very nice guy gave me the aim assist slider after I whinned to him to add it for 2 years.

First read what's NOT underlined for your explicit proof that keyboard is allowed. Then read the red underlined part which implies that they're totally cool with Xim/Cronus/Venom or whatever 3rd party controller emulator you want to use. If anyone is incapable of seeing the implication, we got nothing else to discuss because you may have to visit a doctor or stop smoking.

https://imgur.com/a/kmyRQIV
    Hahahaha, rofl... He does NOT say anywhere in that post that they are cool with cronos and venom, the anti recoil etc etc... I was there and saw myself first hand when he posted that btw., you are delusional if you say this...

Stop trolling now... You have posted in this thread with your other two accounts several times aswell already... Isnt one account enough, or you want to try change the public opinion about these kind of things!???

BaronVonGoon, Loqtral, TEKNOCODE (or whatever this account name is called)...

Every thread, these 3 accounts cross post together... How can such a thing even be allowed!??? Lame...