anti cheat is bad on BFV, but why dont give a vote kick system as a supplement tool

Comments

• GVlXxf
    428 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Because any good player on a pub server will do well and get vote kicked due to the stupid amount of hackusations on pc. Everyone claims hacks when they get killed. I would just uninstall the game if i got kicked for no reason other than salt

when u is familiar with the system, i think players will comfort with a good player. however, aimboter is currently most of type of cheater. u should think people is honest at all, 12 players to vote kick out of one player( if he isn't cheating) is not a low number, and easily do.
  • MrCamp121
    329 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GVlXxf wrote: »
    Because any good player on a pub server will do well and get vote kicked due to the stupid amount of hackusations on pc. Everyone claims hacks when they get killed. I would just uninstall the game if i got kicked for no reason other than salt

when u is familiar with the system, i think players will comfort with a good player. however, aimboter is currently most of type of cheater. u should think people is honest at all, 12 players to vote kick out of one player( if he isn't cheating) is not a low number, and easily do.

The amount of times i get called out for hacking im bf5 is hilarious. Ive made an entire server rage at me multiple times (and im only slightly above average). Imagine players like Ravic, stod, mus1ck...it would be impossible for them to play. If nobody is gonna spectate then no, there shouldnt be vote kick
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

The amount of times i get called out for hacking im bf5 is hilarious. Ive made an entire server rage at me multiple times (and im only slightly above average). Imagine players like Ravic, stod, mus1ck...it would be impossible for them to play. If nobody is gonna spectate then no, there shouldnt be vote kick

He will never accept your explanations as it seems like he's the one of those hackusators after all.
  • skippylarue
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I'm in the same boat. At first, being called out for hacking felt like a compliment, but now it's just aggravating. It's gotten to the point where I simply don't believe most of the accusations thrown about in-game and here on the forumns because I've been wrongly accused so often. I can only assume others have as well. I know there are real hackers out there, but most players seem to be a very poor judge of who is, and who isn't.
  • GVlXxf
    428 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 10
    sorry , guys, the title may confused some, i want to said it's as a supplement, not totally replace anti cheating DICE is using in BFV-- like as a substitute . the suggested vote kick system is working as a tool in the game , banning a cheater is still decided on DICE , not on player side
    Post edited by GVlXxf on
  • emobezetwu
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Exactly.
  • AwfulMcBad
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    60% of the game has to vote yes, or 75% of a given team has to vote yes to kick a player from their own team.
    Otherwise it'd be abused.
  • India51A
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Everyone knows that loads of kids, and I mean younger than 12, play this game. Can you imagine giving them the right to votekick"! It would be a complete farce, and as others have said too, it would be totally abused.
  • GVlXxf
    edited February 10

S.....h( scout player) is a cheater, see a video( i didn't know but title is it hacking or alike), there was no such bug in BFV, it is wall hack . as he do
  • GVlXxf
    edited February 10
    AwfulMcBad wrote: »
    60% of the game has to vote yes, or 75% of a given team has to vote yes to kick a player from their own team.

if cheater is group as a club, and get into the same team, how do it work? u think cheater didn't make "friends" btw themselves in BFV . only cheaters would be saying something like that, i am custom with that comment, it just show u is cheater or once used cheat only. my suggestion and the number to be needed kick out is fair enough. if all cheater have been keeping kick out, how do player feel on a good player? they will comfort that . u concern like others is too much. if it's abuse, why do court treat all person is innocent before guilty?. pls dont spread comment like that, all famous streamers do faced a cheater, they all didn't like cheating, and most ever go trolling the cheater too, is almost the whole team as well other team.

finally, u 60-75% vote is non sense. it just make the system broken, nothings else.
  • MyBhole69420
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    AwfulMcBad wrote: »

Most people will hit x or o or square or whatever the button will be to kick a player just to get the popup off their screen. Nobody will take the time to actually look at the scoreboard or anything else. You're also assuming 60-75 percent of the people in game have even come across the person in game and could make an informed decision. Then it just comes down to accepting someone's word that the person is a "cheater" and not suffering from connection issues or poor netcode or just good and annoying.

Honestly, I will vote kick every noob that hops in my vehicle and won't get out. Then i am going to vote kick all the bad medics that can't properly pop smoke. Not gonna throw an ammo crate? Kicked. Annoying me because MY ammo crate fell through the ground and you're standing on my head shooting me wanting ammo? Kicked. No PTFO? Must cheating for the other team...kicked.

I have changed my mind. This is a really good idea.
  • MyBhole69420
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 11
    Double post. Sorry.
    Post edited by MyBhole69420 on
  • GVlXxf
    edited February 10
    DICE have give out a notices ones mention wrong ban is so few, even can be count with one or two hand. i didn't think it would be abuse, if all cheating behavior / player is kick out in the same server at the same day. it may be a new idea to someone, but the same things have happen in real world.... and it need more than 10 players, equal to full member in 3 squad, if there was usually only 6-7 squad in a game, how to abuse in 64 server. it depend on number of players in the game, not a defined number, that is so different. it even didn't' work if there was not enough players, as the game wouldn't start
  • GVlXxf
    Most people will hit x or o or square or whatever the button will be to kick a player just to get the popup off their screen. Nobody will take the time to actually look at the scoreboard or anything else. You're also assuming 60-75 percent of the people in game have even come across the person in game and could make an informed decision. Then it just comes down to accepting someone's word that the person is a "cheater" and not suffering from connection issues or poor netcode or just good and annoying.

Honestly, I will vote kick every noob that hops in my vehicle and won't get out. Then i am going to vote kick all the bad medics that can't properly pop smoke. Not gonna throw an ammo crate? Kicked. Annoying me because MY ammo crate fell through the ground and you're standing on my head shooting me wanting ammo? Kicked. No PTFO? Must cheating for the other team...kicked.

I have changed my mind. This is a really good idea.

u can't or didn't work, only u think other players is noobs( u need 12 unfamiliar players who is thinking the same), if u is doing that, u would be the ones kick out as ur unwelcome attitude not for ur skill.this situation wouldn't be abused, u can play in the same day, but in other servers , or in extreme, u make each player in the whole server at the same day dislike u, so u can play the game in next day only, but not never
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NO.

Vote kicking has been forever abused. Good legit players will be kicked every time they destroy a server.

Vote kicking should never be added to multiplayer games, the community can't be trusted to use such a feature maturely.
  • GVlXxf
    NO.

Vote kicking has been forever abused. Good legit players will be kicked every time they destroy a server.

Vote kicking should never be added to multiplayer games, the community can't be trusted to use such a feature maturely.

however, cheating(aimbot) is much more flooding on PC, and i didn't think it would become a tools that is used as kick out a good player!!!! if this happen, u wouldn't think they are in one other server , if u is a good ones, would be enjoyable, as both team have a K/D over 2, is it not a thing a good player want!!! XD XD.
  • skippylarue
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I'm in the same boat. At first, being called out for cheating felt like a compliment, but it has become aggravating as time has gone on. I've been called a cheater enough that I now doubt most of the hackusations thrown about in-game, and on these forums. Yes I know there are actual cheaters, but most players seem to be very poor judges of who is, and isn't cheating.
  • skippylarue
    edited February 11
    EDIT: Sorry guys, double post. My comments were'nt appearing at first.
    Post edited by skippylarue on
  • skippylarue

S.....h( scout player) is a cheater, see a video( i didn't know but title is it hacking or alike), there was no such bug in BFV, it is wall hack . as he do

Stodeh isn't a cheater. Just because some salty kid put out a youtube video saying he is, doesn't mean its true.
  • 01JPIZZLE10
    239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Because atm anyone that has good game is getting accused of cheating. Seriously some games in the weekend there was someone accusing another. Everytime I would try spy more attention to that person and they just seemed good to me.