Email login issue

PrezMtDewCamacho
43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I made a WordPress account years ago and my avatar worked on the old Battlelog, but not on this one.

The email address I log in with is not a valid email address. I was able to link my WordPress account to the old Battlelog, but can't figure it out here. What can I do?

Comments

• PrezMtDewCamacho
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 10
    Soooo, I was able to access old battlelog, where you simply entered your Gravatar linked-email in order to change your avatar. Apparently with the new battlelog, your sign in email has to be the same as a linked email, which requires a confirmation response via Gravatar. Unless someone with the power can link for for me, pleeeeease. @StarscreamUK or @LOLGotYerTags
  • IIPrest0nII
    1781 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Hi,

Have you tried to clear your browser cache and cookies and re-login to the forums? If that doesn't help, then post a picture that you want to use as an avatar here and we will update your it for you.

Thanks!