Weekly BF

Hackers more and more

BBBDad7
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
The more maps this game gets the more hackers it gets! I’ve never experienced so many! Ea. You’ve got a severe problem!

Comments

• SWCC9517
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When I see a guy sprinting and shooting, what's that tell you.
  • TuxedoBanana279
    345 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BBBDad7 wrote: »
    The more maps this game gets the more hackers it gets! I’ve never experienced so many! Ea. You’ve got a severe problem!

There are no hackers on Xbox.
  • Jamesonoid
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SWCC9517 wrote: »

Where's the proof?

@OP There are no hackers on Xbox.
  • SWCC9517
    With my own eyes
  • SWCC9517
    You can but cronusmax, isn't that a hack
  • full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

make clips, edit out the names, share
  • SWCC9517
    When I die and I see it, kinda hard to make a clip .
  • Mishkin37
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When I die and I see it, kinda hard to make a clip .

Double tap your Home button. You’ll then get a couple of options: X to record; Y to take a screen shot.

Press X, and it will save your last 30 seconds of gaming (by default; you can change this to 2 min, depending on the quality of the video you want recorded).

Erasing the person’s name on the video will probably require some 3rd-party editing software, so I can’t speak to that. However, if you report directly to EA or DICE or whomever it is, you won’t need to erase anything.

If you choose to post the video here, definitely erase the opponent’s Gamertag in the video.

It’s possible they did absolutely nothing wrong, and the server caused issues to make it look like they were up to sinister business. That’s probably the case 9.9 times out of 10, and you definitely don’t want to be throwing around false accusations, if that’s the case.

• zack9912000
    28 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 11
    No Hackers on Xbox Bro!

I laugh when children claim there are no hackers on consoles. Consoles are certainly not easiest to hack but if someone want to spend the coin to modify the nessary componentsit is possible and even as difficult as it is for the average person, yet there is absolutely active cheaters online. For everyone else they buy those controllers that absolutely is cheating in its own way.

It is as stupid as saying iPhones can’t get hacked. You young bucks don’t have a clue what you are talking about. You can find at least a dozen programs that are very active now and the fact dice has no anti cheat for it just makes it worst.

• zack9912000
    28 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 12
    You can absolutely modify a console hardware to get access to the virtual machine where the game operates in, you can install lag switches, there are also ways to modify packets leaving your console and it isn’t impossible, difficult but not Impossible to do any of that on a console.

For Christ sake you can buy the modified consoles from third parties and there has been proven video of cheaters on Xbox and PS4 using cheats and other tools. Yes consoles are more difficult to make cheats work but I guess you have never been to Defcon “black hat” conference seening people on modified consoles playing on servers like everyone else and they have full access to the systems and manufacturers are none the wiser. If they are they certainly are not advertising it. Got paid to attend those conferences for several years when I worked as a systems information security contractor. One of the few confrences you never use the wi-Fi there lol. Yet a very good showing of weaknesses in the industry and would cause most people to feel very uncomfortable what they see is possible.

As for the Apple reference people love the myth that you can not get a virus on their products and that belief is laughable and stupidity at its finest. You can absolutely have the same issues as you have on PCs just requires a little more work.

As for the controllers they are absolutely being used as a cheating method and most people who use with that intent. This belief from people on here and reddit who think they have read enough internet posts about how it can’t be done either are just regurgitating what they have been told or honestly believe that it can’t be done.
  • skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Here we go AGAIN... post video with edits of names please. Only thing I ever see that seems way off is I see guys that 1 are not looking at me that kill me, or are in middle of reload on my screen but somehow are shooting me, etc but I think that is more a netcode issue where what I see and what the person sees are 2 different things.
  • asittingduck
    188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No Hackers on Xbox Bro!

I laugh when children claim there are no hackers on consoles. Consoles are certainly not easiest to hack but if someone want to spend the coin to modify the nessary componentsit is possible and even as difficult as it is for the average person, yet there is absolutely active cheaters online. For everyone else they buy those controllers that absolutely is cheating in its own way.

It is as stupid as saying iPhones can’t get hacked. You young bucks don’t have a clue what you are talking about. You can find at least a dozen programs that are very active now and the fact dice has no anti cheat for it just makes it worst.
    No Hackers on Xbox Bro!

I laugh when children cliam consoles can be hacked, you simply cannot run 3rd party apps on consoles. But what you can do is cheat the game by using multiple accounts and multiple consoles, and you can use modded controllers, in my youth I made my own modded controller using a standard 360 controller, a bit of wire and a push button switch. 5 minutes and a rapid fire semi auto, wouldn't dream of doing that now as no sense of achievement when winning.

So once again no modded or hacked consoles just lots of sore losers.
  • XPoorJudgmentX
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well zack90210 first I ask for proof of an X Box One or One X being hacked! Hmm seems that you or anyone else cannot provide such information. As far as I see, its the "children" that are complaining about Hacking! Those of us that have been around since the Atari and before are trying to enlighten the Hackusaters. There are ways that people can exploit the game (Cronus, KB and Mouse) but not at the Console level! Yes an I Phone and even a Droid can be jail broken, have done it myself, simple script ect. just not even close to comparing to the Hackusations. But for the current day consoles not gonna happen Bud!
  • oXGeminiXo
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Even if you hack the console you would still be unable to play online due to the additional security microsoft implements. This is why even if they sell modded consoles you would not last online because xbox live detects uncertified software and bans immediately.
  • Nykraft
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 15
    The only "hack" you can have on console is the use of cronusmax plus (and kind of this material) and script to ameliorate the gameplay in theory and the number of users is very very low. But that's all and if you see a hacker, it is so easy to take a clip on PS4 or Xbox One to prove it ... and if there are really hacker/cheater on console, they represent 0,001% of the population, the risk to see them on a game is so few ... and when you fall on very good players, just admit you fall on very good players ! It's not a shame, there are always better than ourselves (or worse !). There are also internet issue who can made difference between what you see, what the other player made etc etc ...
  • Mishkin37
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well zack90210 first I ask for proof of an X Box One or One X being hacked! Hmm seems that you or anyone else cannot provide such information. As far as I see, its the "children" that are complaining about Hacking! Those of us that have been around since the Atari and before are trying to enlighten the Hackusaters. There are ways that people can exploit the game (Cronus, KB and Mouse) but not at the Console level! Yes an I Phone and even a Droid can be jail broken, have done it myself, simple script ect. just not even close to comparing to the Hackusations. But for the current day consoles not gonna happen Bud!

I agree with most of what you said, but I have to disagree with one point.

I don’t think it’s the children complaining, unfortunately. It seems like many of us in our 30s, 40s and 50s are the major hackusationists, and that’s pretty discouraging.

Can Xboxes be hacked? I’m pretty sure they can.

Can you hack an Xbox, get it online without it getting bricked and then use that hack to own others in BFV? I’m highly doubtful.

I think the “hacks” people experience are network delays not queuing up between server and client. No foul play.

• Austacker
    435 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hate to tell you guys this, but it's time for a reality check.

BATTLEFIELD V - power script for all consoles! - for CronusMax

- PACKED WITH RELEVANT MODS TO GIVE YOU THAT COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.
    - EASY FAST MELEE AND EASY DROP SHOT ARE BOTH UNDER YOUR THUMB STICKS TO BOOST ULTRA FAST REFLEX MOVEMENT TO KILL YOUR OPPONENT BEFORE HE/SHE KILLS YOU
    - RAPID FIRE FOR PRIMARY AND SECONDARY WEAPON
    - AUTO HEAL
    - AUTO SPOT
    - ANTI RECOIL
    - TURBO TRIGGERS / HAIR TRIGGERS
    - SNIPER MODE WITH AUTO BREATH AND QUICK SCOPE
    - AND MANY MORE FEATURES IN THIS SCRIPT AWAIT YOU.... HAVE FUN!

https://cronusmax.com/gpclib/?s=7368
    BATTLEFIELD V - PERFECT AIM EDITION (ALL CONSOLES)
    THE PERFECT AIM EDITION HAS AIM ASSIST, AIM CORRECTION AND, DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER BATTLEFIELD SCRIPT, THE OPTION TO SAVE UP TO 4 ANTI RECOIL VALUES FOR YOUR FAVORITE WEAPONS. TO FIND THE RIGHT VALUES, USE THE ON THE FLY ANTI RECOIL FROM ONE OF THE OTHER SCRIPTS, OR GO TO SUPPORT FORUM, BECAUSE USERS MIGHT ALREADY HAVE SHARED THE VALUES FOR YOUR WEAPONS. PLEASE ALSO SHARE YOUR VALUES IN THE SUPPORT FORUM. THANKS.

https://cronusmax.com/gpclib/?s=7194
    BATTLEFIELD V - AIM ASSIST EDITION - all consoles (for CronusMax)
    Battlefield V Aim Assist Edition. Beta version, so please report any bugs and suggestions to improve the script in the Battlefield support topic.

- AIM ASSIST
    - RAPID FIRE FOR PRIMARY AND SECONDARY WEAPON
    - AUTO HEAL
    - AUTO SPOT
    - ANTI RECOIL
    - TURBO TRIGGERS / HAIR TRIGGERS
    - SNIPER MODE WITH AUTO BREATH AND QUICK SCOPE
    - AND MANY MORE FEATURES IN THIS SCRIPT AWAIT YOU

https://cronusmax.com/gpclib/?s=6850

They're all quite open about it too, they don't care.

Microsoft has the API available for DICE to detect the use of these cheats but DICE hasn't implemented anything to stop it.

But people need to stop being so naive to believe that the console is a 'cheat free zone' because it sure damn well is not.