Assault is so OP (OverPowered) that it is an embarrassment

Thacyoon
90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited February 7
Title says it all, nerf assault so we can use the other classes.

It's not fun to be constantly owned by ADAD laser gun assault.

Yeah, cry me a river folks...but seriously, the class balance is so off that it is almost comical (almost).
Post edited by Thacyoon on

Comments

• ProAssassin2003
    3314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree. When I want to feel like a No Scope 360 Knee Slider pro I play Assault.
  • Thacyoon
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree. When I want to feel like a No Scope 360 Knee Slider pro I play Assault.

Well, this post is now 4 days old with just one comment...

It means that the assault class is extreemely OP and the core community (whatever that means) is happy about this.
    DICE can just rename "Battlefield 5" to "Assaultfield ADAD".
  • Ciza211
    40 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Assault is probably best class in BFV. Lot of Panzefaust, dynamite, or anti tank granedas. DMRs with 3x scope. Or macro carabins with full auto. As Assault you dont have problem trolls tanks. As assault you trolls snipers on long range because 3x scope and non balistic BFV. I do not understand why DICE create a parent class over all class in game. I still think they are not playing the game either.
  • Thacyoon
    Ciza211 wrote: »
    Assault is probably best class in BFV. Lot of Panzefaust, dynamite, or anti tank granedas. DMRs with 3x scope. Or macro carabins with full auto. As Assault you dont have problem trolls tanks. As assault you trolls snipers on long range because 3x scope and non balistic BFV. I do not understand why DICE create a parent class over all class in game. I still think they are not playing the game either.

I am pretty sure we can all agree that assault truley is extreemely OP. But is seems to me that this is what DICE intended in BF5