No info about the patch that should be coming tomorrow?

Kompura
212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Comments

• naitch44
    664 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "File not found."
  • Kompura
    212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
  • naitch44
    664 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks
  • asadqureshy
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Also Jaqub confirmed that the date of feb 12 is not confirmed. Just soon for now
  • DrDrade
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    OMFG!!!! Says dlss is coming!?
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1347 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah but Braddock said that was leaked out prematurely and take it with a grain of salt and subject to changes. Honestly, i don't know what's coming and when.
  • BFBulletin
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 11
    Also Jaqub confirmed that the date of feb 12 is not confirmed. Just soon for now

The patch hasn't passed the certification process on all platforms yet. I don't think it's coming tomorrow, February 12.

EDIT: Just passed the certification.
    Post edited by BFBulletin on
  • Kompura
    I was also wondering why there were no "official" info yet so it might be that patch coming some later date. Anyway, if patch will include those changes, I'll welcome it warmly.
  • javawockyPS
    72 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's most likely just being rolled a few days late, happened before and isnt the end of the world. Pretty sure the update dates are set waaay in advance and gets held up somewhere near the end.

I would expect to see the update applied with the changes listed in the patch notes sometime near the end of the week?