I’m so tired of the bs in this game.

USMCBremer
20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited February 11
I’m so tired of this, I literally hit this dudes body with the grenade and it exploded on impact. All after shooting him. I also shot him after I hit him with the grenade. Done

Comments

• MeFirstThenYou
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not sure if they tried to change anything on the backend already, but the netcode experience seems to be worse now. I experiences similar things. Today I was single fire shooting the STG 44 and I hit a prone guy 15 times in the head and he recieved no damage whatsoever. I than go into cover around a corner and die 3 seconds later from a headshot from the same guy while being in complete cover.
  • USMCBremer
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That happens to me all the time. Clear hits but no hit markers. The MMGs also shoot marshmallows.
  • ackers75
    1648 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep looks about right for this mess
  • DJTN1
    I bet if you looked at the scoreboard in game you'd have seen a 100+ or higher ping player. They're in almost every match. Ruins the experience for sure.
  • BSPlissken
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Infantry can soak, apparently, more dmg than most armor.... gj EA.
  • Broliszibaila
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You should aim better.
  • Feney_exe
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    yep lets turn the game into MW2 and allow all explosives to one hit at a massive range who doesn't like noobtubes! and maybe you should try and aim better next time and try not to rely on cheesy low skill explosive plays.
  • craigerswuzhere
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I get direct grenade rifle shots on someone all the time for very little damage.
  • USMCBremer
    Dude I don’t care who you are a direct hit from a grenade would kill you.
  • SnoopTrooper187
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I get direct grenade rifle shots on someone all the time for very little damage.

Happens to me everytime. Dont think ive killed someone yet with greande or launcher
  • SnoopTrooper187
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    From the players in the servers become unequal and its like 30 vs 15 and it stays that way for awhile.So you end up having to search for a new server. To bugs, weak guns, grenades dont do anything for me with direct hits, TTK takes me like 8 or 9 body shots to bring someone down. Only able to rank to level 50 sucks, 4 man squad, no new maps, limited guns and finding matches were squads dont play together.
    But all that said I have fun sometimes with this game. Especially if im in a good squad.
    It really needs some fixing up TLC
    Thanks
    Snoop
  • ackers75
    1648 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    From the players in the servers become unequal and its like 30 vs 15 and it stays that way for awhile.So you end up having to search for a new server. To bugs, weak guns, grenades dont do anything for me with direct hits, TTK takes me like 8 or 9 body shots to bring someone down. Only able to rank to level 50 sucks, 4 man squad, no new maps, limited guns and finding matches were squads dont play together.
    But all that said I have fun sometimes with this game. Especially if im in a good squad.
    It really needs some fixing up TLC
    Thanks
    Snoop

People start the game with good intentions but then it’s one shot kill here then shot behind cover there and before you know it rage sets in then you simply turn it off.
    That’s what half the players leave mid match!