PTFO

s1sscottishlobo
235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
What is it about frontlines people are not getting? Camping away from the objective is gonna win you nothing.

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8208 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tell me about it.
  • Kongo030
    643 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Frontlines is there to finish some assignments. Like the 'in a round' ones as those rounds sometimes take very long. Or melee or headshots you basically harvest those campers.
  • s1sscottishlobo
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kongo030 wrote: »
    Frontlines is there to finish some assignments. Like the 'in a round' ones as those rounds sometimes take very long. Or melee or headshots you basically harvest those campers.
    It's hard to harvest campers when there on your own team!
    Honestly I'm trying my best to pto, but it's a struggle being a one man army!
  • dcs500
    1407 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There are only two types of team on frontlines; The team that’s rolling, and the team that’s getting rolled.
  • s1sscottishlobo
    dcs500 wrote: »
    There are only two types of team on frontlines; The team that’s rolling, and the team that’s getting rolled.

I've been on the rolled all day!
  • Yorksh1rePud
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The Tides of War assignments don't help this particular week thanks to having stuff such as 15 kills with an MMG and 15 Self Loading Rifle kills, almost asking people to camp. The Vehicles assignment messes things up too as people want 25 kills in a vehicle, so sit back from miles away.
  • dcs500
    1407 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The Tides of War assignments don't help this particular week thanks to having stuff such as 15 kills with an MMG and 15 Self Loading Rifle kills, almost asking people to camp.

Yep, BFV seems to constantly contradict itself and that's a perfect example. It seems to be designed as a tactical shooter that want you to actually play like Call of Duty.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    531 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I actually quite enjoyed using an MMG for the first time for this. I cant stand going laying in a bush somewhere but waling onto an objective hip-firing is fun. You don't hit much bot its fun all the same.
  • HotelSierra60
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think they play it for the assignment are working k/d in lieu of objective. SO many posts already discussing landing on a squad where three are sniping from the edge of the spawn point. You'll pardon the pun; but it's hit or miss; I simply join another squad or create my own. Worse case, I'm outta that server.
  • willie769
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm very glad that I finished the last of the challenges today. I'm never going to play Frontlines again. So many campers and no damn teamwork.
  • Kongo030
    Had an epic frontlines game on Hamada yesterday. Both teams capped flags really quickly so most time was spent without the clock ticking. Since both sides failed to make it to the last stage the game went on for almost an hour. Reminded me of BF1 when frontlines had no time limit at all at the beginning.
  • onehitwondah
    48 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I can’t get on a winning team for the life of me...
  • Kongo030
    Playing medic helps a lot. Revive during capping and lay smoke to help your team advance.
  • clubseal33
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

That was my thought exactly while trying to unlock the new MMG. You can sometimes Rambo your way to a win in Conquest, but when half your team is camping in Frontlines you may as well hang up your hat.
  • s1sscottishlobo
    clubseal33 wrote: »

That was my thought exactly while trying to unlock the new MMG. You can sometimes Rambo your way to a win in Conquest, but when half your team is camping in Frontlines you may as well hang up your hat.

I unlocked it, thanks to some good squad members, I'm not gonna lie, it was a total grind and I don't think I'll be playing frontlines or breakthrough again any time soon which is a shame because the game modes are probably decent with focused player.
    Right now it's a camp fest!
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    clubseal33 wrote: »

I unlocked it, thanks to some good squad members, I'm not gonna lie, it was a total grind and I don't think I'll be playing frontlines or breakthrough again any time soon which is a shame because the game modes are probably decent with focused player.
    Right now it's a camp fest!

had a game yesterday playing with a team did not have anyone on the mic but the whole team was in sync we where all trying to flank work out well won a few mates in a row,game mode is awesome when teams work together as intended.
  • wc138
    1109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1. People don't care. They're only playing the game mode to complete the assignments.
    2. You don't get to decide how other people play, unless maybe you bought the game for them.
    3. Yo' mama.
  • s1sscottishlobo
    wc138 wrote: »
    1. People don't care. They're only playing the game mode to complete the assignments.
    2. You don't get to decide how other people play, unless maybe you bought the game for them.
    3. Yo' mama.

1. People obviously care or they wouldn't be playing the game mode.
    2. I don't need to decide how people play, I bought the game I decide BUT joining a game mode that you have to play the objective is decided for you, or your being useless in the gamemode , simple.
    3. Yo' granny.
  • wc138
    1109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    wc138 wrote: »
    3. Yo' mama.

1. People obviously care or they wouldn't be playing the game mode.
    2. I don't need to decide how people play, I bought the game I decide BUT joining a game mode that you have to play the objective is decided for you, or your being useless in the gamemode , simple.
    3. Yo' granny.

1. If people cared, they'd be pushing the objective and attempting to play the mode as designed. Your complaint is that they aren't, which means that by proxy, they don't care. Checkmate.
    2. Every game mode is about the objective. Your definition of what makes a player useless doesn't matter. People are going to play how they want. I.E. your opinion isn't going to change anything. If you're tired of playing with that, find friends to play with.
    3. Yo' third cousin, twice removed, on yo' mama's side.