What is your favourite weapon? State why!

2»

Comments

• DaMutha1
    1087 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You're all wrong, the correct answer is Farquhar. I've not played BF1 since BFV came out, but I miss that gun dearly.
  • CS-2107
    1501 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    herodes87 wrote: »
    CS-2107 wrote: »
    herodes87 wrote: »
    Gewehr 98 infantry, Mausers masterpiece and my favorite gun of all time Not Just in BF. I get headshots Like crazy with it even over big distance.

P08 Pistole, again my favorite handgun of all time.

Someones into german weapons there, am I right? :D

I am German. ;)

Dann klingt das doch vernünftig, mein Freund :D
  • SnakeEater221
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Martini henry, thing is a beast in the right hands though hard to use but the payoff is much more, if an enemy is using it an you hear it fire at you in the sweat spot range, you'd better get the **** down an stay down lol
  • abc1434286920
    405 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Arisaka was my only gun with 10k+ kills. Other than that farquhar and the lmg08.

Most fun though had to be anything relating to cavalry....

• P123ABD4R
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    M1909 Benet-Mercie Telescopic because you can use that 30 rounds .30-06 metallic feed strip from in close to long range 50-70 meters combat. As a bonus, it takes 2.5 clips to down a 100 health heavy bomber did this on Monte Grappa Operation Iron Walls
  • StretchyBlackMan
    66 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 3
    Chauchat:
    Really cool history and aesthetics.
    Very misunderstood gun, as it wasn’t the useless POS like everyone says it was, but rather a mostly effective, hand held machine gun that gave troops a huge boost in firepower.
    Hits like a locomotive, and sounds like one too.
    Breaking the “Chauchat is the worst gun ever” myth, one dead German at a time.

Carcano M91 Carbine
    Avanti Savoia! Savoia! SAAAAVOIIAAAAA!
    Fast firing, holds a sixth round over other rifles, and it’s Italian!
    Yes, that’s a bonus.

Fedorov Avtomat
    The Austrian Annhilator. The Brusilov Terror. The fast firing medic gun I always wanted.

Fun fact, the Fedorov was inspired by the portability and firepower the Chauchat brought to its troops, so that’s pretty cool.
  • BullseyeJimBowen
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The Chauchat is fun and feels and sounds like some crazy auto-cannon. A few patches back it was super accurate and a monster sniper hunter. Not so much now.

Fav gun is the infantry g95- as the other posters said, looks and sounds great, fun to play and- unlike V- makes bolt action aggressive scout worthwhile. Love the Ross infantry too.
  • SlugSniper
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Okay, earlier I said the Annihilator was my favorite Assault weapon, but now I'm rethinking that...

Something about the M1917 Trench/Patrol Carbine is so satisfying. I don't know if it's the idea of a pistol-DMR or what.
  • SteveSt1fler
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BAR trench followed by the burton. Why the burton? The salt it brings from.those SMG spammers on pc is oh soooo satisfying
  • W654720B
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The hell fighter 1911, hell fighter shotgun, LOA Smle rifle and red baron po8 and peace keeper and the doughboy 1911 and doughboy BAR and peace keeper and C96 export any the shot gun variant of the pistol I have all of those I like them cuz their cool looking and to show people I have all the cool and secret and collectors edition guns
  • dead_gretzel
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 13
    I main scout/medic and I am really attatched to the mandragon storm and 1911. Awesome weapons, lots of great plays with them. I really enjoy the gewehr 98 a lot too; it feels great to use and I've delivered a lot of nice shots with it. These feel right to me and compliment my playstyle.