Tank hit boxes

CrazyRoot23
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I keep having this issue every time Im driving a tank and engage with an emeny tank. their missed shots flying way overhead are still doing damage to me? it will make the loud bang sound like im getting hit by a shell but no explosion or anything and just keep taking damage. their round clearly flew past me or off to the side? most evident on longer range maps like hamada and panzerstorm. Whats up with this anyone else have this issues.

Comments

• BSPlissken
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I keep having this issue every time Im driving a tank and engage with an emeny tank. their missed shots flying way overhead are still doing damage to me? it will make the loud bang sound like im getting hit by a shell but no explosion or anything and just keep taking damage. their round clearly flew past me or off to the side? most evident on longer range maps like hamada and panzerstorm. Whats up with this anyone else have this issues.

Netcode issue from my understanding; they are working on that stuff now.
  • ackers75
    2274 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah it’s only netcode don’t worry about it lol
  • TuxedoBanana279
    345 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yes, I have experienced this and it is pretty weird. Another problem with tanks is that they auto turn sometimes in the middle of me shooting and mess up my aim.