KE7 masteryVI kill 10 enemies in 1 life

lu300zxlu
33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Anyone finish this assignment. Been trying no luck. The most I got was 6 kills just getting that was hard. A lot of camping and 3x scope. Gonna trying using a tank and see if that works with support class

Comments

• ElliotLH
    6166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Something tells me that it most likely won't work if you're the gunner in a tank as the kills need to be made with the gun. I guess it couldn't hurt to try though.

The easiest option might be to ask a friend nicely to play pocket medic while you get the 10 kills.
  • lu300zxlu
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    didn’t work
  • Doomsayer08
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lu300zxlu wrote: »
    Anyone finish this assignment. Been trying no luck. The most I got was 6 kills just getting that was hard. A lot of camping and 3x scope. Gonna trying using a tank and see if that works with support class

They have to come from the gun. I got most of mine playing grand operations. Also, try maps like Rotterdam, arras, and Fjell.

• Ploodovic
    1526 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There is an alternative, isn’t there? Get 20 kills in a round, or something like that.
  • lu300zxlu
    Don’t work
  • urban2544
    357 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I completed this one long ago, actually very easily. The key is the map. id suggest Rotterdam, tats where i did it.
  • lu300zxlu
    I will try Rotterdam arras and fjell.
  • ElliotLH
    6166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What game mode are you trying this with out of interest?
  • KingRofty
    427 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Play Breakthrough on the Twisted Steel map as defender, you'll get your 20 kills.
  • lu300zxlu
    I tried all conquest maps. And tried domination as well a few maps. After a few hours gave up. Gonna try again in a few minutes
  • lu300zxlu
    Land mines and ap mines don’t count for KE7 10 kills in 1 life assignment
  • ElliotLH
    I tried all conquest maps. And tried domination as well a few maps. After a few hours gave up. Gonna try again in a few minutes

You might be better off playing Breakthrough in that case as the action is a bit more condensed normally so you know where enemies are likely to be.
  • Jedi76
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can you get a friend to go on the opposing team?

Then meet up in a quiet place and kill him 10 times.
  • ElliotLH
    ^ Boosting is bad, mmkay?
  • urban2544
    357 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ^ Agreed
  • full951
    2199 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    breakthru. it depends on the map and team, you're looking for a stalemate to happen. go for it then
  • The_BERG_366
    2073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

you don't have to do that. You only have to completely one of the two so just do the other one (probabaly somehting like getting 20 kills in a round. should be easy enough)
  • full951
    2199 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I forgot to suggest domination. most of your kills happen on the flags in domination. the flags are just as big as in any other mode
  • MeatballMonkey16
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Aerodrome. If you can find a nice place to hide in the hanger in the center. I get a few kills and when the coast is clear, move to a different vantage point.
  • Excoriar
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Try frontlines or breakthrough.