DICE, give those women hair!

Comments

• Pyr0Plazma
    325 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kauzer_RF wrote: »
    Better idea is to remove females from the game, atleast for assults, supports, tank drivers and pilot classes. Medics and snipers looks less awefull and unlogical then others.

lol
  • EdwinSpangler
    1711 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What about bikinis

I want the Borat hammock...
  • TennouHeikaBanza
    333 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i’m quite sure this thread will be closed. They really hate women looking feminine, and requesting for it, too.
  • VonReisler
    551 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    the women characters look gay..... not that there's anything wrong with that of course...
  • OfficerBOFA
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All someone has to do is write DICE and claim some Sexual Discrimination in the game by not allowing female models to have hair, and I'm sure it'll get implemented in next patch :s
  • y_j_es_i
    799 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    why can't my company of sexy war vixens flaunt their luscious redhead/blonde/brunnete/black ponytail as it moves gracefully with the wind as they kill men and other women effortlesslly and look good while doing so?.

Because a few people went nuts and scared DICE into removing a TON of stuff that was supposed to be in game..

@EdwinSpangler care to elaborate?
  • anken555
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 11
    Loqtrall wrote: »

I, for one, am tired of people acting like BF is or ever has been even remotely historically accurate.

The game is maybe not historically exact, but more precise it is, better it is.
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    anken555 wrote: »

I, for one, am tired of people acting like BF is or ever has been even remotely historically accurate.

Yeah, in your opinion. The rest of the franchise totally contradicts that, from the very first BF game onward. BF1942 was a ww2 game and eventually had friggin jetpacks and proto helicopters added. BF4 was set in 2020, one year from now, and had bright blue camos, hover tanks, rail guns, 44 magnums with sniper scope attachments, a knife with a damn bipod on it, etc. Bf1 was objectively the most inaccurate portrayal of ww1 ever conceived.

Making the basis for any argument toward BF "historical accuracy" is a farce imo. There's no basis or standard for historical accuracy in these games. Since the first year of the franchise's existence it has approached history inaccurately in a myriad of facets.
  • Pyr0Plazma
    325 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yeah, in your opinion. The rest of the franchise totally contradicts that, from the very first BF game onward. BF1942 was a ww2 game and eventually had friggin jetpacks and proto helicopters added. BF4 was set in 2020, one year from now, and had bright blue camos, hover tanks, rail guns, 44 magnums with sniper scope attachments, a knife with a damn bipod on it, etc. Bf1 was objectively the most inaccurate portrayal of ww1 ever conceived.

Making the basis for any argument toward BF "historical accuracy" is a farce imo. There's no basis or standard for historical accuracy in these games. Since the first year of the franchise's existence it has approached history inaccurately in a myriad of facets.

haven't you figured it out by now? It's only historically inaccurate when it pertains to women/minorities.
  • M_Rat13
    449 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Is it wrong that my favourite parts of bf1942 was all the cool experimental tech.
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 wrote: »

Is it wrong that my favourite parts of bf1942 was all the cool experimental tech.

Nope.
  • Cpt_Blitz_26
    280 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 11
    If we're going to add this then we need to add customization for physique... and to alter clothing...

I'd like my women to have long lushious hair, a more open blouse flaunting big DDs that I max out on the customization meter. If I miss you with the bullets maybe you'll get knocked as I turn, twin peaks lethal and lushious, also jiggly physics. (obviously I'm exaggerating, but I bet a lot of you just got excited at this prospect haha).

Why isn't this a feature already, DICE??? Why isn't the HUB as good as Overwatch's right nowwww!???

Sadly this is the crap Dice has to deal with and other video game companies... the world is trash haha.
  • M_Rat13
    449 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If we're going to add this then we need to add customization for physique... and to alter clothing...

I'd like my women to have long lushious hair, a more open blouse flaunting big DDs that I max out on the customization meter. If I miss you with the bullets maybe you'll get knocked as I turn, twin peaks lethal and lushious, also jiggly physics. (obviously I'm exaggerating, but I bet a lot of you just got excited at this prospect haha).

Why isn't this a feature already, DICE??? Why isn't the HUB as good as Overwatch's right nowwww!???

Sadly this is the crap Dice has to deal with and other video game companies... the world is trash haha.

The customization isn't built to work like that in game. It's built around presets. Maybe in bf6 though.....
  • Cpt_Blitz_26
    M_Rat13 wrote: »

The customization isn't built to work like that in game. It's built around presets. Maybe in bf6 though.....

:D :D :D
  • ElliotLH
    5784 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What about bikinis

I want the Borat hammock...

That'd literally make your enemies run away in fear.
  • Cpt_Blitz_26
    But in all seriousness I think some braids, ponytails, up-dos that would seem fitting would be cool.

The girl in the trailer with the red hair was really awesome. Not sure how they'd add this in the current format though...
  • wc138
    1109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please add a topless outfit, and make sure both sexes get rosy pink ****.

• Cpt_Blitz_26
    edited February 11
    wc138 wrote: »
    Please add a topless outfit, and make sure both sexes get rosy pink ****.

This is what we're going to get https://c7.uihere.com/files/281/295/590/anime-decal-girls-with-guns-manga-少女向けアニメ-anime.jpg

The way things are done with this game, I wouldn't be surprised hahaha.
  • craigerswuzhere
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I thought Demi Moore looked sexy AF in G.I. Jane.
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    435 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What about bikinis

And make them thicc. I won't mind a long tbag by a nice piece of ****