Packet loss symbol now constantly showing up

Gmkillers
1239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Since Saturday night this is all i've seen! I've reset my router so many times thinking it's that but other games are absolutely fine. My ping is nearly always 20 and I havent done anything to change my configuration or anything. Anyone help ? I have seen a lot of people in chat say they are rubber banding and getting lag also.

Comments

• PrairieGeek
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its NOT you. Been this way since last patch. I have had random issues since xmas that got way worse last patch. Even had tech call with my ISP to test. It's on the server side
  • Gmkillers
    1239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hmm mine is ever since Saturday night don’t think there was an update then but could be wrong. Nightmare
  • Catsonspeeed
    608 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I get the server performance warning pretty much all the time now. And to be honest, I wouldn't even need to see that. Servers are a mess.
  • Zenga
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here. Packet loss and frame drop symbols etc. all keep showing up last couple of days. And it's definitively not about my rig or my internet. I got a beast of a rig and fiber optic internet.
  • Gmkillers
    Ahh usual :neutral: the rubber banding is mad on people makes it impossible to snipe.
  • PrairieGeek
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Gmkillers wrote: »
    Ahh usual :neutral: the rubber banding is mad on people makes it impossible to snipe.

ha ha ha, The last week it has been bad. I ADS on a few people and it was like they were magicians popping in and out of phase left/right