Question to those who CTD/restart..

EdwinSpangler
1776 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Which maps does it seem to happen on mostly for you?? I was looking thru some old videos and it seems 90% of my crashes are on Sinai Desert and Suez....

Idk, I feel as tho this is significant..

Comments

• -Antares65z
    1619 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I've never had any technical issues with BF1. The game has always ran fine accept for a few issues that were server side related and affected everybody.
  • ChiffonTooth8
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I haven't really paid attention to which maps. I should have. I have only experienced it a few times (maybe 5) and mine are always the screen/game freezing up. The only solution is to shut down BF1 via Task Manager and start again.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1776 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yea, too bad I didnt come to this conclusion earlier.. Little too late now I think..