New nerf coming, Im so freakin done.

Comments

• MSKelly1976
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    Extra bullits is not needed, the only thing those (and all other non sniper) weapons need is the removal of the 3x scope ... (and some range/accuracy tweaks)

But Dice ...

What are you nuts? How would Semi-auto's be able to compete in mid-long range without a 3x?

If that’s what the 3x was to semi autos that would be one thing, but it’s turned them into hill humping assault sniper campers... All it’s really done is quadruple the number of ‘snipers’ in the game.

• Draccon149
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Will the KE7 nerf be enough! Last nerf didn't seem to do much at all. Still getting WTF moments by a KE7.
  • bloodprizm
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stop with all this nerf everything into oblivion. And for love of God quit trying to push the narrative to remove the 3x scopes from everything. It's hard enough as it is seeing enemies in this game.
  • 0SiGHT0
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How many times are they going to nerf the semi-autos before they realize the actual problem with them: there is NO RECOIL!
  • TheyHaveScissors
    538 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    0SiGHT0 wrote: »
    How many times are they going to nerf the semi-autos before they realize the actual problem with them: there is NO RECOIL!

They created the problem themselves. They are the origin. Dont expect that realisation soon.
  • StealthAria
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 12
    bloodprizm wrote: »
    Stop with all this nerf everything into oblivion. And for love of God quit trying to push the narrative to remove the 3x scopes from everything. It's hard enough as it is seeing enemies in this game.

Bad eyes, or tiny screen? Or both? When you're at the kind of ranges where you need a scope, soldier textures stop rendering properly and 90% of them end up sticking out in stark contrast or are silhouetted against the sky. The only time they don't stand out is when you're zipping about in a plane, and that's only because of motion blur not turning off and them straight up not even rendering in.

I'm sitting here using irons on my bolt actions out past 150 meters, where the game just straight up stops rendering infantry. I rarely even touch any of the 6x scopes, I don't need to see the acne on the soldiers my rifle can't even reach because people couldn't shut up about snipers not participating in the death mobs between objectives.
  • TennouHeikaBanza
    405 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 12
    I'm so glad to hear these nerfs on DMRs and KE7. They definitely deserved it.

I really appreciate it, DICE!
  • wc138
    1109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This thread is bad and OP should feel bad.

OP, just take your ball and go home.
  • Panzerkeks85
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    my god Battlefield V is by far not a perfect game, but this community really **** about everything.

It's so simple: increase recoil of semi-auto rifles of assault class but don't touch the scopes. Just remove the scope glint of the 3x scopes of the Recon class.
  • The_BERG_366
    2152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 12
    why do people keep talking about "semi autos" in general? the only guns that receive even a minor damage nerf are the Gewehr 1-5, mas1944 and Turner smle. the changes only make it so that one has to hit body shots more consistently instead of just hitting any body part to get a 3 shot kill... no reason to lose your mind lmao.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 12
    Ploodovic wrote: »
    Stopped reading at “Eurocentric narrative” :eyeroll:

What's a Eurocentric narrative anyway? I probably wouldn't know - I'm British :smiley:
  • WetIaM
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Holy crap if they do these nerfs like you are saying I quit this game. I'll delete and download a good, NON-EA game to play.

People need to stop supporting EA. They rushed out BFV and now they are rushing out Anthem and DEFINITELY RUSHING APEX LEGENDS. Isn't it weird that nobody had heard of Apex and the day after EA announces awful earnings they throw out the game? Steange
  • Santini3
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So Im watching Westie and he goes into detail about all the latest big fixes, patches, etc then he goes to say that all semi-auto's are getting a nerf, requiring at least one or more bullet to kill. That and the KE7 is getting another nerf when it was fine. Whoever decided that does not actually play the game I swear to god. Their damage was fine and needed in close quarters to be able to compete with assault rifles and submachine guns, not to mention the damage drop off at range. That makes the new Mas42 basically unplayable on how slow it is, Gewer 1-5 and M1A carbine(Where's the freaking Garand!!!???) way to weak, and it ruins the Turner SMLE which I have been using as my primary semi-auto since I unlocked it.

Ya know I can be pissed about the lack luster, SJW injected, Eurocentric, narrative of this game but as long as gameplay is fun I can jump in play for awhile with friends and be happy. If I cant even play the game, hone my skills with the weapons I want, without worrying about some corporate clown in a tie that's never played the damn game make game altering decisions Im done. Thank you for isolating me from the few friends I have on Xbox.

Im uninstalling and im ignoring it. See you in two years when you finally get around to releasing content based around the US, Japan, and Russia, ya know some of the actual big powers in the war and not places that immediately gave up like Holland.

When EA shuts Dice down Im going to throw a party #EveryonesBattlefield

Uh... not all semi-autos are getting the very slight nerf that Westie detailed. I think he only listed 3 guns? The G43 will still be the beast (and better option) that it has been since launch. Auto-3 hit kill from any range. Also, the guns that ARE getting nerfed are still going to take the same amount of shots to kill a player at full-health... it only changes the amount of shots needed for a player who is already partially damaged.

Lastly, the KE7 is NOT fine it is STILL OP and you can see this based on how many people still use the God damn thing every match. I tried using it one match for a few lives recently and MY GOD that thing was so easy to use. It's so ridiculous that since launch my squad mates and I have stigmatized the use of it and none of us will touch it because we think it's unfair.

So basically... relax and listen to everything he said before you overreact and make a ridiculous post like this.
  • The_BERG_366
    2152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    WetIaM wrote: »
    Holy crap if they do these nerfs like you are saying I quit this game. I'll delete and download a good, NON-EA game to play.

People need to stop supporting EA. They rushed out BFV and now they are rushing out Anthem and DEFINITELY RUSHING APEX LEGENDS. Isn't it weird that nobody had heard of Apex and the day after EA announces awful earnings they throw out the game? Steange

if you had actually played apex you would know that it's anythin but rushed lmao.

also as mentioned before the op doesn't know what he's talking about. no dmr needs one more shot at any range in general....
  • TEKNOCODE
    10709 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I uninstalled verdun after 120 seconds.
  • WetIaM
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 12

if you had actually played apex you would know that it's anythin but rushed lmao.

also as mentioned before the op doesn't know what he's talking about. no dmr needs one more shot at any range in general....

@The_BERG_366 I have played it, what is released is great. But it is devoid of a volume of content just like BFV...
  • NLBartmaN
    2811 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    my god Battlefield V is by far not a perfect game, but this community really **** about everything.

It's so simple: increase recoil of semi-auto rifles of assault class but don't touch the scopes. Just remove the scope glint of the 3x scopes of the Recon class.

Don't agree, just remove all 3x scopes form all weapons except snipers and the game will be a lot more fun and a lot more PTFO.

Or just half the range of all those weapons and add so much recoil and accuracy penalties, they can't shoot further than 2x scope, same result.

I am done with being instant killed above 50 metres when I just spawn over and over again by noob Assaults and LMG's with 3x scope, it is complete boring and predictable and makes everyone camp like crazy.
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bye bye ✌
  • The_BERG_366

@The_BERG_366 I have played it, what is released is great. But it is devoid of a volume of content just like BFV...

it's free to play lol. there were no promises made whatsoever. what do you miss that makes you call that game "rushed"? (btw the stealth release was planned very early in the development process according to respawn entertainment...)
  • BSPlissken
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    Extra bullits is not needed, the only thing those (and all other non sniper) weapons need is the removal of the 3x scope ... (and some range/accuracy tweaks)

But Dice ...

Adjusting the damage falloff for some weapons would fix this issue more than removing 3x scope. But thats just me.