New nerf coming, Im so freakin done.

13»

Comments

• Santini3
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    my god Battlefield V is by far not a perfect game, but this community really **** about everything.

It's so simple: increase recoil of semi-auto rifles of assault class but don't touch the scopes. Just remove the scope glint of the 3x scopes of the Recon class.

Don't agree, just remove all 3x scopes form all weapons except snipers and the game will be a lot more fun and a lot more PTFO.

Or just half the range of all those weapons and add so much recoil and accuracy penalties, they can't shoot further than 2x scope, same result.

I am done with being instant killed above 50 metres when I just spawn over and over again by noob Assaults and LMG's with 3x scope, it is complete boring and predictable and makes everyone camp like crazy.

I think it's odd to call others noobs when you're the one that's admittedly dying so much and so soon after spawning.
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So Im watching Westie and he goes into detail about all the latest big fixes, patches, etc then he goes to say that all semi-auto's are getting a nerf, requiring at least one or more bullet to kill. That and the KE7 is getting another nerf when it was fine. Whoever decided that does not actually play the game I swear to god. Their damage was fine and needed in close quarters to be able to compete with assault rifles and submachine guns, not to mention the damage drop off at range. That makes the new Mas42 basically unplayable on how slow it is, Gewer 1-5 and M1A carbine(Where's the freaking Garand!!!???) way to weak, and it ruins the Turner SMLE which I have been using as my primary semi-auto since I unlocked it.
    Nerfing and buffing is what DICE does instead of fixing the game. In some cases they've over-nerfed, realized they went too far, and partially buffed the nerf to compensate for their initial mistake. At times it's like some poorly written situation comedy.
    Ya know I can be pissed about the lack luster, SJW injected, Eurocentric, narrative of this game but as long as gameplay is fun I can jump in play for awhile with friends and be happy. If I cant even play the game, hone my skills with the weapons I want, without worrying about some corporate clown in a tie that's never played the damn game make game altering decisions Im done. Thank you for isolating me from the few friends I have on Xbox.
    "In a tie"--you can't be serious, have you ever seen photos or videos of the guys working at DICE? Many of them look like the kid at the supermarket who does a bad job of bagging my groceries, like what they dream about is playing in a Scandinavian death metal band (since the professional skateboarder thing didn't work out).
    Im uninstalling and im ignoring it. See you in two years when you finally get around to releasing content based around the US, Japan, and Russia, ya know some of the actual big powers in the war and not places that immediately gave up like Holland.
    So in your mind Britain wasn't one of the big powers in WWII? Yikes.
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Santini3 wrote: »

I think it's odd to call others noobs when you're the one that's admittedly dying so much and so soon after spawning.

Which basically proofs my point: EVERY noob uses and can kill everyone that spawns with those scopes and accuracies from a large distance and you can do nothing about it ... except stay far away from the objective and join the noobs ... what is basically killing the game and player numbers right now ..
  • DrakeCasanova
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    Yea the semi auto nerfs arent too bad, certainly not worth throwing a tantrum over.

Although this one will hurt:

Gewehr 1-5
    • Reduced maximum damage to 36 (was 40).
    • Reduced range at which one head and one body shot is lethal to 10 m (was 30 m).

The head/body combo was my bread and butta! :blush: Oh well....
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    lol @ the KE7 being fine, it wasn't fine at all.
  • ackers75
    2651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ploodovic wrote: »
    Stopped reading at “Eurocentric narrative” :eyeroll:

What does that even mean!
  • Hawxxeye
    7119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    GrizzGolf wrote: »
    Well I cant wait to see the nerf and which guns everyone switches too

more FG 42 for support and more STG1-5 for assault
  • Sixclicks
    5075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    They really just need to remove 3x scopes from all classes but recon and nerf the recoil of the assault semi-autos. Damage is fine. They're just way too easily spammable with the low, vertical only, recoil.

The other option is to make them all-class weapons instead of assault exclusive. Still needs a recoil nerf to make them not the defacto best weapons in the game though.
  • mf_shro0m
    2312 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Jesus4000 wrote: »
    So Im watching Westie and he goes into detail about all the latest big fixes, patches, etc then he goes to say that all semi-auto's are getting a nerf, requiring at least one or more bullet to kill.
    Which is good
    That and the KE7 is getting another nerf when it was fine. Whoever decided that does not actually play the game I swear to god. Their damage was fine and needed in close quarters to be able to compete with assault rifles and submachine guns, not to mention the damage drop off at range.
    The damage of the KE7 is untouched, all gets is more recoil and a slightly changed recoil pattern, which is also good and needed.
    That makes the new Mas42 basically unplayable on how slow it is, Gewer 1-5 and M1A carbine(Where's the freaking Garand!!!???) way to weak, and it ruins the Turner SMLE which I have been using as my primary semi-auto since I unlocked it.
    Turner and MAS44 have their damage reduced from 45 to 40, which is still a 3 hit kill. This is really not going to have much impact.
    Gewehr 1-5 is reduced to 36 from 40, which is also still a 3 hit kill.
    Semi-autos need more recoil across the board, as they are still easy mode.
    Ya know I can be pissed about the lack luster, SJW injected, Eurocentric, narrative of this game but as long as gameplay is fun I can jump in play for awhile with friends and be happy. If I cant even play the game, hone my skills with the weapons I want, without worrying about some corporate clown in a tie that's never played the damn game make game altering decisions Im done. Thank you for isolating me from the few friends I have on Xbox.
    I like the fact that you just rant about the patch notes without obviously reading and understanding them.
    What you are complaining about has absolutely zero impact and is just pointless.
    Im uninstalling and im ignoring it. See you in two years when you finally get around to releasing content based around the US, Japan, and Russia, ya know some of the actual big powers in the war and not places that immediately gave up like Holland.
    Godspeed. We're not going to miss you.

Lol this.

It's almost like op didn't read anything and just ranted over a YouTube video from a dude with a bad habit for blapping on and skewing things.

Right now Assault is broken and yet seems to keep getting more weapons it doesn't need. Went 80-25 with the Ag m/42 with 2x on Hamada frontlines the other night; it was just filthy how much I just cheesed everyone at any range plus had the ability to take out tanks and get back more auto heal regen and scavenge more ammo. And that was solo play with just 4 revives received; those whom suggest nothing is wrong with assault and like op freak out and rage and threaten to uninstall over a sight damage adjustment for a few semi autos are part of the problem. They obviously refuse to use any other class so their perspective is so warped it's not funny.
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    Extra bullits is not needed, the only thing those (and all other non sniper) weapons need is the removal of the 3x scope ... (and some range/accuracy tweaks)

But Dice ...

Well I'll be damned something we agree on; removed 3x scopes from assault and you've better balanced the class more then any stat adjustment. Maybe tweaking the range of the semi autos too so they don't outsnipe snipers (with their damage model, 3x with no glint and rpm the recon bolt actions and SLRs literally can not compete). See it was balanced in bf1 because of the spread you couldn't full rpm right at a guy 300m and down him 3 shots.

Just recently got recon to level 20 and its the most frustrating experience trying to vs Gewehr 43's with 3x who can out damage and rpm you before you can rechamber a second shot with a bolt or land another hit with your own SLR. Maybe going irons only and ptfo didn't help be damned if I'm gonna sit at the back of the map with a flashlight on getting 55 hits on people.

~

Op mustn't do too well with assault if this patch he didn't read/understand has rustled his jimmies this hard. Gewehr 1-5 has 31 rounds to play with, MAS44 is just another Turner SMLE of which are both solid and competitive semi autos. Lol "way too weak" so you haven't actually used them I take it?

Ke7 is getting more recoil that's it; obviously it's still too much of a powerhouse and dice would rather supports branch out and use another weapon already; quite disturbing the amount of rank 50 level 20 supports still running around with the Ke7 like a proto stg44 with bipod; Same with sturmgeweher 1-5 too tbh.

Here's a fun fact Op; Battlefield 1942 which launch with the US as a major faction didn't have the m1 Garand. It was added later in a patch along with type 5 counterpart for the Japanese faction for balancing purposes obviously.

Another fun fact is 1940; feel free to read up on that year.

I mostly agree with this.
    I gotta say tho that since the last patch the Lewis has become sh**e and the FG42 is still just a worse SturmG with better range but no way to capitalise on it. They should just switch the KE7 and FG42’s accuracy and recoil stats, then they’d be perfect

The damage changes to semi-autos isn’t that bad but really what they need is a recoil nerf across the board, in addition to the G43 getting damage drop off at 150m and the Selb at 200m.