How big is Patch?

ProAssassin2003
3864 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Anybody have it yet?

Comments

• bazzowy
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    4+ gb
  • Aldor27
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    Sw1ts
    MemberBF4BF1
    12:47PM edited 12:56PM in Battlefield V - PC Community
    WTF is going on again DICE?i need 15 bullets to kill the enemy and he kill me with 1 bullet?what a b*****it is this again?this time its unplayable.I couldn't kill 5 snipers from 10m with Stg44 and he killed me with one bullet (noscope) in chest not head.I've tried to kill some enemy but i couldn't,eneded up with with a score of 3-18.Nice one Dice,and again like in Battlefield 1 no servers at all.I'm from Europe-Hungary(ping 28-35)1GB Internet.Its time to uninstall this crap and turn back to BF4.Sorry for the bad language but i'm really pissed off right now cuz i payed 60$ for a piece of ****.

Just watched Pc side and looks they release another ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ patch😐 seems to me they didn't fix nothing.
  • Jedi76
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    Aldor27 wrote: »
    Sw1ts
    MemberBF4BF1
    12:47PM edited 12:56PM in Battlefield V - PC Community
    WTF is going on again DICE?i need 15 bullets to kill the enemy and he kill me with 1 bullet?what a b*****it is this again?this time its unplayable.I couldn't kill 5 snipers from 10m with Stg44 and he killed me with one bullet (noscope) in chest not head.I've tried to kill some enemy but i couldn't,eneded up with with a score of 3-18.Nice one Dice,and again like in Battlefield 1 no servers at all.I'm from Europe-Hungary(ping 28-35)1GB Internet.Its time to uninstall this crap and turn back to BF4.Sorry for the bad language but i'm really pissed off right now cuz i payed 60$ for a piece of ****.

Just watched Pc side and looks they release another **** patch😐 seems to me they didn't fix nothing.

???

Anyway, I put mine on to install in rest mode at lunch-time when I popped home from work, it said about 45 minutes to update and was around 4.7gb I think.
  • Jedi76
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2019
    4.7gb (ish)

45 minutes for me, can't wait until my Fibre BB is set up next week.
  • Aldor27
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    After few rounds I can say netcode feels little bit better but yeah I hope it's going to better and they're working on it