What is the best monitore preformance and price wise

INSIDER_NL
32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I just bought a new monitor but before i did, i looked for the best results for Battlefield V
here are the best price and preformance for me. I use the grafic card Palit GTX 1070
1. Alienware 25
2. Msi Optix
3. Asus Rog Swift
4. Acer Predator
5. Samsung QLed
I bought the Alienware 25, 244hz it's a beast and cost in the Netherlands € 299.- that's realy a good price

So hopefuly if you look for a good monitor for a good pice look for those and and find out for yourself

greetings from the Netherlands
INSIDER_NL

Comments

• StreliziaDeWitt
    160 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Also from the Netherlands I'm kinda saving up for the Acer EB321HQU myself, it's bigger and better then I currently own.
    I don't mind that it's just 60hz monitor I don't really find more necessary.
  • Gun51ing3r
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Also from the Netherlands I'm kinda saving up for the Acer EB321HQU myself, it's bigger and better then I currently own.
    I don't mind that it's just 60hz monitor I don't really find more necessary.

If you played at 144hz you would never go back to 60hz, the difference is night and day............
  • DonCleaveOne
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just bought an MSI optix mag271cr (27" 144hz 1080p) for 350euro after reading that this screen supports g-sync even if speccs says it only supports freesync!

I love this monitor, 1080p is alright for 27" especially when gaming. Color is perfect! Unlike my old 24" asus vg248q which was a tn panel!