Hackers and Cheaters in BF1 more frequently after BFV launch

Stumpelkuh
6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Not sure if more ppl of the support got moved over to BFV but the state of hackers and cheaters in BF1 is absolutely ridiculous at this point. Reporting them multiple times doesn't seem do anything, I see the same hackers in games 2 weeks later, still aimbotting and cheating like it's nothing.
Some with the obvious level ~10 accounts, some with level150 accounts... same deal.
How is there still no Votekick option implemented in this game? Why on earth does reporting require you to do 6 steps, this enforces the "Let's just hope some other guy went on to do that, can't be bothered right now" mentality. The game is in such a sad state at this point. Out of 4-5 Operations at least 1 has a hacker..

Comments

• wakeupmoon
    0 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2018
    It seems like every game starts, there are hacker at least one. one or two cheaters ruined 64-players game.

I reported suspicious players but I haven't received any result or notification.

And there isn't in-game vote kick. So depressing. Please do something.
  • BigF33t_13
    6647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    You won't receive any notification after reporting cheaters. It takes the time to sift through the hundreds of reports per day. Most are false reports too, so that just makes it longer to get to actual cheaters.
  • RRedux
    670 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »
    You won't receive any notification after reporting cheaters. It takes the time to sift through the hundreds of reports per day. Most are false reports too, so that just makes it longer to get to actual cheaters.

They don't actually get around to real cheaters either. I recorded a guy standing in the middle of the bridge on argonne, as a medic, ressing people on his team around the entire map. They were teleported to him and dropped from the bridge when they got ressed, he just stood there spamming it. at the same time, the "spotting" animation was playing constantly, cause the same cheat just kept auto-spotting everyone on the enemy team, just while standing still on the bridge while ressing people.

Reported him with the video evidence, nothing happened.

Even if cheaters DO by some miracle get caught multiple times, enough to get a permanent ban, it costs them all of 5 dollars to make a new account. So the cheat detection is ineffective, the punishments are light (you have to get caught several times to get permabanned), and the cost is cheap.

Nothing to really deter cheaters from cheating.

There is a reason rented servers in bf4 used Bf4DB, the community run anti-cheat database, rather than relying on the official anti-cheat from EA. Sadly, servers are so restricted in bf1 that the community cant do that anymore :<
  • BigF33t_13
    6647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It is what it is. Vote with your wallet. Almost everyone who complained about cheats preordered BFV. There's no incentive to stop them.
  • NukeIncharge
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I did not pre ordered BFV but bought an Xbox One X bundled with it. I was trying to switch from PC to Xbox but failed. So I first got origin access for 10 hours trial to make sure BFV is not like BF1 spammed with hackers and cheaters.

BFV is good at the moment, no frame drops, my latency is reduced from 112 to 84 on 5Ghz wifi .. still not sure if I need to preorder since I have it on Xbox but controls on Xbox seriously sucks.
  • StreliziaDeWitt
    160 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It is what it is. Vote with your wallet. Almost everyone who complained about cheats preordered BFV. There's no incentive to stop them.

I just ignore it if I spot cheats.
    Why get fed up and let people like that take away the fun is beyond me.
    And if it does bother you, just report them but don't make a drama show out of it.
  • sunni1010
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I reported a guy hacking who had 50-2 kills and the kills were registering as repair tool kill. So I was certain he was hacking.

In the report sent, told EA there is no control on cheats and this effects my decision to purchase BFV, EA responded immediatelty with email confirming an investigation and eventually the cheater was banned.

If just a bad loser and keep reporting to EA they will ignore you.

If you not sure put the effort in spectating and recording a video, make certain on your hackusation.
    You can use a free app like shadoplay to record the hacker. Then only rwport

If more of us do this reporting properly, we can clean out this vermin infestation.

Hacking seems to have increased significantly in the last couple years
  • BigF33t_13
    If more of you do the reporting, it will be longer before anyone gets banned. They probably won't even get to your last report for weeks or months. Worse yet, the thousands of false reports just make it harder.
  • bobfrode_1
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    EA DOESNT CARE...i have reported several hackers with servernames, times etc, but they are still able to play. This is why im not purchasing another EA game....why should i give them my money when they dont give a f***
  • BigF33t_13
    I take exception with calling the game a "gem". A decent game, sure. A gem? Nah. Not really close.
  • henbaoqian
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Been playing this game 2 years and I have recorded 3 or 4 hackers so far. Hacking is extremely rare in BF1 compared to other games. Of course it is there, but in 9 out of 10 cases it is not a hacker buts rather skilled player, including those who get 55/2 k/d score (bomber, planes, tankers, good squad in 200 % ticket match etc). I hear hacker hacker hacker crying in every server every game towards 1-2 top players, no exception. It is rampant now, with surge of 4-10 lvl players who just bought the game for 4.99 $.

55/2 would be probably suspicious in 10 minute TDM match...

Still, if you have suspicion re possible hack, go to spectator mode, record the dude, report to EA giving them link to video. DOes not guarantee ban, but may help (hopefully).
  • scienceinovation
    11 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Now february 2019 and most of the time its unplayable coz so many use cheats and near all games are run by hackers. Around 6 to 10 players on each side got 50 kills and all others 10 kills and its all time like this. When you respaw you got shoot near every time and so many use wall hack and auto head shoot. You get snipe from 200 to 300 meters in 1 shoot in all game if you not hide always. Its not a fun game coz you need always play and think you got spot from hackers. A player who get 60 kills every match keep playing like this for several years coz he is level 150 ! Don't think everybody is so stupid and belive the same player is first on all match. First of all, you need to know where are the ennemies to kill them right and many map are really big. Me if i done 30 kills, i do my best and its not happening all game i play. But its always the same name who got 60 kills+ and when i film them they barelly killed 2 or 3 ennemies, hehehe so stupid. Those hackers without cheats have verry low skills. And now we can see so many using horse and never miss 1 shoot on ur head whaterver the distance he is from you, and the horse need 100 bullet to be killed when i just need under 10 to be killed on horse but fairfight dont detect anything about cheating, then its a real joke.
  • BigF33t_13
    Ummmmm, ok. Go play CoD BO 2. You want to see cheating?
  • scienceinovation
    After 1600 hours in BF1 i know when its a cheat and know when its not and theres a lot this time even i finish almost each game in top ten players.
  • BigF33t_13
    edited February 13
    I've seen cheaters. I know they exist. They are rare in US east server, but I see them occasionally. I've played in European servers, and seen quite a bit more. And I also realize Fairfight stinks as an anti cheat.
  • BigF33t_13
    I think it's more that most of the legit players moved on to BFV.
  • scienceinovation
    It's really rare i not see in each game, when you got shoot from someone who use cheat, then you not got hit like normal bullet and the sound its not the same. When you ear paw-paw-paw straight and you die without have time to move its a hacker, and when the same thing happen always with same name then dont search further. I got snipe near each game with just 1 shoot from 200meter while i run and i die. If i snipe a player at 200 meter i need more then 1 shoot to kill him. I also unlock all with gives me better resistance to the bullet. How snipe someone who run at 200 meter and kill him in 1 shoot ? Lucky shoot ? maybe but when you got killed 10 times the same way from same player dont search too far. Like i said its always same name then i wont write here and i never make video to catch cheater coz its not my job, i just want play fair game. When always the same name use the véhicule and they make fast to get them and you see a shoot of a tank go like a sniper gun at 180 meter its not normal. The bullet of a tank drop with distance but most of the one who use the tank the bullet dosent drop and they not miss you, and most of the time the bullet wont touch mouch the ground but just your head ! Try to shoot player like this with a bullet tank. I saw many times tank shoot plane with 1 shoot and bullet go like a sniper gun, then again dont search how its the same package of hack wich come together : wall hack- auto head shoot-no recoil on gun-silent aim-invisible most of the time on mini map. Each game they try to shoot at me even iam on the other side of the wall coz they not sure where iam but they see me with wall hack and they know there bullet go to my head so they tried. Always the same hack. When i use a tank its not so easy to kill with 1 shoot every players but if i use those hack then yes i always keep tank and plane and done 60 kills each game. When he do 60 kills he hold coz he can easy do 100 kills and then run in problem so with 60 kill all game no problemo.
  • kristalshards
    28 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I take exception with calling the game a "gem". A decent game, sure. A gem? Nah. Not really close.
    And that’s just your opinion.

• WildheartWeasel
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i play both but rather play bf1 as with spotting if there is a cheat at least you still get a chance to win the game, and get a decent score. but in bfv with no spotting, they get away scott free and just one can ruin a game. i play dom and squad conquest and these are ruined easy.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1775 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Too bad this company works the way it does...
This discussion has been closed.