Focused Feedback - Visibility

Comments

• Private_Tom_7
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It is hard to see because the enemy is small. I want you to enlarge it.Snow reflection is too strong and my eyes get tired.
  • pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Definitely better on PS4.
  • dbasshooker
    145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 13
    Visibility looks great on Xbox! No need to change any more. Thanks Dice for listening to feedback and for making current and past changes to improve BFV.
  • KingsportCowboy
    167 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I honestly thought it was going to be rougher with mmgs but it's not. Players who don't pay attention still aren't paying attention.
  • ViolationofDerp
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It looks so good on your pictures, but i haven't noticed any changes at all on fjell. Locating an enemy on the rocks is still like a where is waldo page.
  • pandafox1985
    6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nothing has changed with this update. I had high hopes for this patch but after 10 minutes i couldnt play it anymore. Its so bad. Dice u might as well give up trying to fix this. U will never get it right. The game is still broken and with this crap patch it's gotten worse! Firestorm is gonna b a complete failure when u can't even get the basics right in multiplayer . What a joke this game is
  • chainloose
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Toastman49 wrote: »
    "Whats with these negative waves ! Its a mother***** beautiful game "

Well done , nice subtle changes , after a few hours play I do notice the difference .
    Dont listen to the winers ! These snowflake gamers want it so easy !
    Please dont cave in to their cries , no more 3d spotting in BF .

People just need to slow down , think more tactically and accept you can die a lot when ambushed , thats War !
    :)

you think visibility makes a game easy ? lmao play some Cs GO and see how easy it is , or try some apex legends and see how easy it is hahaahah
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1701 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Looks really good on PC, Character player models definetly stand out against the back ground more then they did before the patch, and the entire game looks nicer, I would say more crisp and clean looking. Good job! I was worried you would get carried away and turn everything cartoony...Lol
  • xcioxcio
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I see the difference clearly. As a sniper other players are so easy to stop now. And of course vice versa. I hate it to be honest. The whole point is that you are hard to spot. It's not suppose to be easy.. idk why they are fixing issues that arent even a problem.. wish they set the visibility to what it was.
  • xcioxcio
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Batman696 wrote: »
    IMO There was no visibility issue. Is this not a game based on a war setting? Is camo not supposed to work? Do players really not want to go stealthy?

If the players are so concerned about enemy visibility , don all the characters in bright pink clothing with no choice to customize. Happy ? you can see everyone now. No hiding. Doesn't that sound stupid?

I personally love that fact that I can hide using the shadows or terrain that matches my camo uniform. It allows me to defend objectives or ambush runners trying to flank the bulk of our team. Please Dice, don't ruin this game by listening to bad players.

As for you bad players. 3d spotting exists... its in the scout class. They are called binoculars. Make a squad , have one of your squad members play scout. shouldn't be hard to get a sniper. This was a squad based teamwork game right? You run with your squad to objectives. You win more often that way.

Well said. I dont understand why they have to ruin a perfectly good visibility because some kids want to spot enemies thru 8 walls and have the game to be the easiest since fortnite
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1416 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Visibility was not at all improved with this update. Or more hindered either. Its the same thing. I'm on console playing on a tv though. Maybe it works better on PC.
  • Oneeyedramb0
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Honestly, i never had an issue prior to the fix. I also have a repaired detached retina.
  • l__PlNGA__l
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Was the visibility fixed? I will double check but only noticed they disabled SLI trying to fix the low graphics players.
  • scienceteacher74
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 14
    If I am being honest, I couldn't see any change. I still struggled seeing players laying down right in front of me. Maybe standing up they looked better but laying prone is still a joke
  • xcioxcio
    If I am being honest, I couldn't see any change. I still struggled seeing players laying down right in front of me. Maybe standing up they looked better but laying prone is still a joke

From little further away, players pop out of the background soo easy its stupid. They look so out of place. But up close it's still same s****
  • ballFetcher
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    As pointed out in other thread. "Maybe im having a bad morning, but visibility was much worse for me after the patch. Players are invisible until they pop up in front of you. Blurry players on medium distance.. 20 latency stable.." PC. Its much much worse to clarify things. Never had any severe problems until this patch (well, had less invisible prone players). NVIDIA were also updated, used a two version old driver before this patch came out. Perhaps another installation issue in relation to your patches, that is a common issue in itself. Then again we are sort of used to this game not working a few days after a patch, another issue that is ridiculous.
  • butseri_79ot68g
    32 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I noticed no improvement in the visibility at all. This has me wondering if my hardware is at fault, I'm playing on the original verison of PS4 and an old-ish lcd tv. Quite disheartening if that is the case.
  • Wugliwu
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 14
    Toastman49 wrote: »
    "Whats with these negative waves ! Its a mother***** beautiful game "

Well done , nice subtle changes , after a few hours play I do notice the difference .
    Dont listen to the winers ! These snowflake gamers want it so easy !
    Please dont cave in to their cries , no more 3d spotting in BF .

People just need to slow down , think more tactically and accept you can die a lot when ambushed , thats War !
    :)

you think visibility makes a game easy ? lmao play some Cs GO and see how easy it is , or try some apex legends and see how easy it is hahaahah

Easy is the wrong word, different. Personally, I am tired of the same experience and I don’t want to play the same game again and again. No 3D spotting and low visibility is rewarding a more tactical approach, and this is exactly what I like on BF5 defending and attacking wise.

In my opinion it is not wise to step back from this mechanic because it is a distinction to other shooters and changing the experience in a good way. It’s the feeling of a "Battlefield" I enjoy in Battlefield...
    A battle is won by morale, experience, strategy, tactics and individual combat skill. If you master experience, tactics and combat skill you are godly in this game. If you are just good in one of these, you just stay mediocre.

In my opinion some players must learn that a good idea, a good prediction is equal to a good aim and a good reaction and acknowledge this.

I am called a "coward dog" when I tear apart two squads running into my mg 34 from two bottlenecks again and again instead of using the third. I get a nice shot if I drop 3 bullets in someone’s head before he just can lift his gun…

I say they are doing karate, I am doing krav maga. ;-)

Dont force me to do karate.
  • Crusoer_CZ
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    to return visibility. It looks like a mixture, especially soldiers who are far away