Shootgun isn't must to BF1

RipeurRST
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
i playing more time with schootgun name "the hunter" on BF1
On BFV... i have play and think to playing with a simply gun👴
The sound, the damage, the vibration on controler,
i lose all's sensations!
Please teste the difference 🧐

if you can "copy paste" shootgun BF1 on BFV?
Yes... You can !😊👍😉

Comments

• naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Use the Drilling its the only shotgun worth playing.
  • RipeurRST
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have 9000 kill with the hunter 😉
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Once you get the 10guage spec'd up to allow 2 add'l meters of lethal range, and allow for heavy load, and allow for penetration, it becomes extremely similar to the 10 gauge Hunter in BF1 (In my opinion).. I think you do have to be at close range to deal a One Hit Kill, but that's what Shotguns are for... close-quarters. For firing at anything in distance, just whip our your Mark VI which is like a hand-sized shotgun (but shoots farther). I haven't used the Drilling so I cannot comment on what naitch44 said, but having to reload after every 2 shots turns me off to it immediately. I feel like due to moving targets and people being slightly out of lethal range, sometimes it takes 4-7 shots to kill someone.
    But the 10g in BF V is a OHK in a hallway or room, there is nothing faster in terms of TTK--it is instant.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7018 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wow. 'Shootgun'. A battlelog forums term that has been dead for 3 years.