I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris wrote: »
    I just read the blog post from EA/DICE on anti-cheat, where they linked a known cheater saying that they are just a good player... Completely restored my faith in them!!! Nice blog post!!!

How in the right mind are you saying that Stodeh is a known cheater? Is this something that you feel....

Players like you regress the conversation in to broken feeling and unattainable expectations

everytime he is playing at events he is not even close to the level we can see on his streams/videos so natural conclusion he is cheating, end of story

This is why they don't allow naming and shaming on these forums. You may well be right about Stodeh. But that wouldn't be enough to draw a conclusion on whether he is cheating or not. Maybe he feels more pressure when he's playing in front of a crowd than in the comfort of his home/studio. You couldn't go around with any credibilty calling him a cheat with one angle on why he's cheating despite the difference in his level of play being suspicious. Their could be other factors to explain the difference.
  • TFBisquit
    779 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Streams and videos are manipulated. For all we know they charter a bunch of friends to be target practice for the next movie. Then of course copy&paste.
    That doesn't say they are bad though. If you have all day, you naturally become better the more you play.
  • marked4death
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just read the blog post from EA/DICE on anti-cheat, where they linked a known cheater saying that they are just a good player... Completely restored my faith in them!!! Nice blog post!!!

How in the right mind are you saying that Stodeh is a known cheater? Is this something that you feel....

Players like you regress the conversation in to broken feeling and unattainable expectations

everytime he is playing at events he is not even close to the level we can see on his streams/videos so natural conclusion he is cheating, end of story

Man...I hope you are never a jury member LOL. Natural conclusion = lazy thought patterns
  • Delta_Whiskey_51
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    APEX legends comes out on Origin and guess what?? IT HAS easy anti cheat.. WOW how hard was that for them on a FREE game to pay for and implement?
    WAKE UP DICE!! You getting the drift yet?
  • CSO7777
    925 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    APEX legends comes out on Origin and guess what?? IT HAS easy anti cheat.. WOW how hard was that for them on a FREE game to pay for and implement?
    Yeah and the game already has cheaters. Easy-anticheat is already 'broken' in Apex. I don't think it's rampant though, but I don't think cheating is rampant in BFV as well.

Unfortunately every anti-cheat-system does not work 100%. This is Dice's big problem, no matter what solutions they come up with, there will still be cheaters, and people complaining in the forums about it.

Not saying they couldn't do more than they do, but this is really an uphill struggle and people has unrealistic expectations about what Dice "just" can do about cheating. There are no easy fixes. Having several anti-cheat systems (combined with FF) would of course be better that only FF.

Real solutions for anti-cheating would involve things like heavy network-encryption, OS-virtualization of game-processes or the like. All things that would make the game a lot more demanding CPU/system-wise and possibly not realistic for EA/Dice to have in the real world (and would require high-spec PCs).
  • g0merpile
    424 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CSO7777 wrote: »
    Yeah and the game already has cheaters. Easy-anticheat is already 'broken' in Apex. I don't think it's rampant though, but I don't think cheating is rampant in BFV as well.

Unfortunately every anti-cheat-system does not work 100%. This is Dice's big problem, no matter what solutions they come up with, there will still be cheaters, and people complaining in the forums about it.

Not saying they couldn't do more than they do, but this is really an uphill struggle and people has unrealistic expectations about what Dice "just" can do about cheating. There are no easy fixes. Having several anti-cheat systems (combined with FF) would of course be better that only FF.

Real solutions for anti-cheating would involve things like heavy network-encryption, OS-virtualization of game-processes or the like. All things that would make the game a lot more demanding CPU/system-wise and possibly not realistic for EA/Dice to have in the real world (and would require high-spec PCs).

It not complaining when there is no anti cheat, little anti cheat is better then none. Most clan servers have anti cheat, however most of the time is shut off. Reason, if they ban ever cheater there is nobody to play in the server. Many of the cheaters contribute to the clan so cheating is acceptable.
  • ftmiranda
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    “How many of you would give your card details to one of these hack sites?”

Not saying that I would do that, but you cab get a pre-paid credit card in any supermaket or convenience store. So paying for it its not an issue.

Kudos for Epic Games!
    EA please, get your **** together!
  • STOPchris
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    One game of domination right now, a known cheater is in it... LOL. Typical.
  • STOPchris
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Man...I hope you are never a jury member LOL. Natural conclusion = lazy thought patterns

You recycle your passive insults... Equals lazy thought patterns...
  • Pelliy
    1993 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

He's playing against better competition. Yet, he still does well at events. He placed Top ten in PUBG first ever invitational and he's not even a pro.

You probably play well yourself at home, but if I put you against, shroud, stodeh, rela, jikas and some other high level names that are invited to these events, You'll have a hard time. So will I.
  • TFBisquit
    779 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    g0merpile wrote: »
    CSO7777 wrote: »

It not complaining when there is no anti cheat, little anti cheat is better then none. Most clan servers have anti cheat, however most of the time is shut off. Reason, if they ban ever cheater there is nobody to play in the server. Many of the cheaters contribute to the clan so cheating is acceptable.

Never read so much nonsens in a reply before.
  • Karnalii
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stodeh cant be that good. When I saw that "300 hours sniping" I thought ****. Now he has a 400 hr video. Some **** moments in there.

Cant even trust the pros either.
  • Hercules728
    188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Watched a few videos of a player . He was using the STG44 . I need to get mine to have zero recoil on the third shot just like his . It was interesting watching some of these guys play . Not sure how you could have the balls to post a video , when something is obviously going on ( Marco ) .
  • TNA_SneakyMonkey
    516 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The game tonight felt really clean. I didn't see any players that I thought were even a bit sketchy.
  • Hercules728
    188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The game tonight felt really clean. I didn't see any players that I thought were even a bit sketchy.

The game is so much fun when it's like that . Just a bunch of people playing and having a good time . The way it should be every time .
  • Sw1ts
    101 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 13
    Karnalii wrote: »
    Stodeh cant be that good. When I saw that "300 hours sniping" I thought ****. Now he has a 400 hr video. Some **** moments in there.

Don't count just the 300-400h in BF V,he played a lot the Battlefield franchise,he's a veteran man.I know what u think,i thought the same about him until i started to watch him on twitch and YouTube,he was present at EA in L.A too.Do u think that EA will invite a cheater from U'K to L.A(USA)?c'mon man really?he dies a lot believe me sometimes,a smart cheater never has more than 2-3 deaths.If u watch him on twitch u will see that he is on the middle scoreboard sometimes.Don't hate me for this,i'm not his friend or something and i din't defend him in a way or other just because he is a known streamer.He is on the 7th position on U.K best Battlefield player.Its a very good player with some skills gained over the years with many hours in the game,and he plays smart if u will watch some of his videos.Cheers
  • PvtBlackdog
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sw1ts wrote: »

Don't count just the 300-400h in BF V,he played a lot the Battlefield franchise,he's a veteran man.I know what u think,i thought the same about him until i started to watch him on twitch and YouTube,he was present at EA in L.A too.Do u think that EA will invite a cheater from U'K to L.A(USA)?c'mon man really?he dies a lot believe me sometimes,a smart cheater never has more than 2-3 deaths.If u watch him on twitch u will see that he is on the middle scoreboard sometimes.Don't hate me for this,i'm not his friend or something and i din't defend him in a way or other just because he is a known streamer.He is on the 7th position on U.K best Battlefield player.Its a very good player with some skills gained over the years with many hours in the game,and he plays smart if u will watch some of his videos.Cheers

*Faceplants the desk*
  • Pelliy
    1993 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Stodeh isn't a pro.
    Have you heard of incredulity? Logical fallacy
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wow now Stodeh is being accused here.

This thread never fails to bring the lols.

You guys wonder why DICE doesn't pay attention to the ramblings here...