Impossible to play BFV cheater in PS4

1234568»

Comments

• BearBone51
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Video of wall hack aim bits

Says Admins, you cant prove it, that’s just a clever graphic, meanigless. There is t any code maniplmulation.
  • full951
    2299 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BearBone51 wrote: »
    Video of wall hack aim bits

Says Admins, you cant prove it, that’s just a clever graphic, meanigless. There is t any code maniplmulation.

you are correct. but the topic is hacks on ps4. your example is pc footage
  • ps_865
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like how m&k cheaters are on a lookout to prevent people expressing their valid views. M&K is chearing because you are at advantage and you know that the opponents dont know that. Simple. Deal with it. Your kdr and spm are fake.
  • ps_865
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    WetFishDB wrote: »
    TamKingski wrote: »
    Yawn, move on troll. For one, it’s not against any rules in public play and has been discussed to death. You consider it cheating, that’s up to you - no one cares. For two, lots of the best PS4 players out there are using controllers just like everyone else. If you are finding it impossible to play, thats more about you than anyone else and what they are using.

Not trying to be argumentative here but speak for yourself,i definitely want to know if users on my platform (ps4) are using modded controlers to gain an advantage. Admittedly m&k is a grey area but using macros or modded controlers with recoil/rof mods is definitely not acceptable and if this is going on i would hope people like the op would bring attention to it instead of ignoring it and allowing others to cheat.

I play on PS4 too. I just get fed up of the boring circular conversations on these types of things. Whether anything is ‘cheating’ on Console is largely subjective and so pointless discussing. Sony LICENSE a mouse, and they also license controllers with macro’s - the Nacon Revolution Pro for example. That makes lots of things pretty grey. Whether or not on person considers it cheating or not is up to them and their personal views. The only ones who can make the rules are Sony or the Developers, and neither are particularly willing to make any formal stance on the matter. Until they do it’s all just noise and pointless arguments.

Ps, those macro’s are genuinely trash, despite what their videos show. They can’t really account for horizontal recoil, especially when tracking moving targets - most guns don’t have recoil that’s hard to control natively. And the ROF is easy to achieve on most guns, and no one can surpass the ROF cap.

I do agree theres lots of grey in regard to K&M,but surely anyone can see that a controller/K&M macro that can reduce recoil or always fire your gun at max rof wether its just a little bit or not is down right cheating imo. Most games ban the use of macros particularly if the game is pvp oriented.

Its entirely possible that these third party companies licenced or not are going too far in a bid to get those who like to buy their way to a kill in an fps to drop cash and because the majority on consoles dont even know they exist theres nobody making any noise about them (atleast not enough to draw sonys attention to it)

Next sony survey email i get it will be the first thing i mention in my feedback and i urge anyone who also doesnt want to see their console games getting destroyed by macro users to do the same.

When the ROF is this easily achievable it really doesn’t make any difference IMHO. That’s the point though, that’s just my opinion. And like backsides, everyone has one. It’s just pointless to and fro between all sorts of opinions, all of which don’t matter - only those of Sony and Dice.

For me, my response was because here are SOOOOOOO many threads on it already, and I personally find it frustrating that there’s a new one every week or so, which adds nothing new of value to the discussion. Normally they are pretty low effort troll posts, just to cause drama where there doesn’t need to be one. This feels like yet another one of those. There’s already a thread on page 1, why create yet another one?

Fair enough and i accept you may be tired off seeing multiple threads on the subject.
    Again im not trying to cause offence here,but nobody is forcing you to read these threads and its certainly not your decision on who/what people post and if you are sick of seeing these threads then just ignore them.

Who knows hopefully EA/dice/sony might get sick of these threads too and actually take a stance on macro users and wether or not they find it acceptable to use programmes that negate recoil and make all your weapons all fire at the max rof with 0 effort from the user.

No-one is forcing me to read them. And of course it’s not my decision on who posts what. But I’m also entitled to call out the same boring snore-fest when I see it. So much misinformation and paranoia out there as per usual.

Do these devices help some players in specific ways? Of course, otherwise people wouldn’t use them. Each different piece of hardware will impact performance to some degree; everything from tiny improvements from say going to a wired connection from wireless through to something more significant like KB/M instead of controller. It’s a spectrum of possible improvements, and where each of us draw the line is entirely our own personal opinion. And everything that can be said on the subject has been said ad nauseum.

The reality is some of the best players I know are controller users; some stock DS4, some custom ones. All of these different ‘devices’ really don’t make players godly - it’s everything else: positioning, movement, reading the game, experience, and practice etc. So many streamers showcase this time and time again.

And these macro devices can only do so much. Max ROF is easily achievable without one of these devices anyway, but using one and forcing it all the time isn’t actually optimal. Sometimes it’s better to burst or slow down the fire rate for improved accuracy. That’s something a good player can do sooo much easier manually. And they can’t entirely negate recoil. Recoil on each gun includes random elements (some more than others) so it can only minimise it - but again it’s something an experienced player can do better as they can adjust to those random elements as well as know when to let the recoil go (if the initial shot is too low) or when to pull down harder etc.

And I suspect the reason why Dice and Sony don’t say anything more formally is complex, probably a combination of commercial, reputatuonal, and perhaps a lack of agreement internally - who knows. But we can infer that Sony aren’t against them on any moral grounds as they license a mouse input and also license a controller with macros.

And yet, you wrote the whole essays here. You are triggered, go play on PC
  • full951
    2299 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ps_865 wrote: »
    I like how m&k cheaters are on a lookout to prevent people expressing their valid views. M&K is chearing because you are at advantage and you know that the opponents dont know that. Simple. Deal with it. Your kdr and spm are fake.

who's preventing anyone one from expressing their view?
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ps_865 wrote: »

Alright then if its cheating, provide documented evidence how and what advantages it provides instead of chirping what every other crybaby says.
  • Billydoc1
    510 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Autorotor wrote: »
    Unable to play because i'm worse than my opponents. Pls buff me dice.

• enterBrainer
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 14
    People crying about having no recoil if you re using mnk, like seriously grow up. Recoil is still there, you still have to pull the mouse down to reduce vertical recoil just like pulling down on R3 or whatever on xbox. I bet all these cry babies cant pull kd higher than 0.99 and just suck at the game.

Recoil is still there, but modern mouses can storage a macro or script which 'pulls' the mouse down so the player doesnt have to do anything.
    its very annoying, everything shoots as a laser.
    thats whats bothers me the most.

I even see it on pro players from cs:go, fortnite and such.
    its **** blatant. but aparently hardly anyone sees it and most cant tell the difference between a player who does it manually or scripted.