Pro-Tip: You can destroy rockets with planes

aRrAyStArTaT0
786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
If the enemy team calls in a V1, you can fly a plane into the rocket, sacrifice yourself, and make it an "accident" as well so no points are gotten and 41k points are wasted.
Either this is intended and massively funny, or it's a bug that you can exploit until it gets fixed.

Comments

• James-MII
    894 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I’ve tried shooting them down from time to time but to no avail, you’ve gotta be in the right place at the right time really.
  • fakemon64
    895 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If the enemy team calls in a V1, you can fly a plane into the rocket, sacrifice yourself, and make it an "accident" as well so no points are gotten and 41k points are wasted.
    Either this is intended and massively funny, or it's a bug that you can exploit until it gets fixed.

Sounds like they took out an enemy plane to me, but i guess because they didn't get points for it, it doesn't count?

I wish planes could shoot them down, or can they? Ive definitely tried to no avail but never thought to ask about it.
  • Nod_1496
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm pretty sure there were cases of pilots flying wing to wing with V1s to "Tip" them, upsetting the gyro and throwing them off target...maybe try that :-)
  • Fussballg0tt
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Nod_1496 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure there were cases of pilots flying wing to wing with V1s to "Tip" them, upsetting the gyro and throwing them off target...maybe try that :-)

V1 vs Interceptors
  • Nod_1496
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nod_1496 wrote: »

V1 vs Interceptors

That's it...they should add it to the Training Ground so we can practice.