TTK / TTD Changes Done Absolutely Nothing

Up2you2011
40 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Gameplay is exactly the same. Getting killed instantly still.
This game is broken Im afraid I don't think its fixable now and that comes from an optimist

Comments

• Gen_Ch0pper
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can you specify the platform and region you're on, and the typical latency you have.
    These issue mai affect some more than others
  • Ploodovic
    1531 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Felt solid for me. Do you have any video showing your problems?
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well since update I get outgunned by Sten at point blank when I shoot the guy first with ZK(+RoF Upgrade), so yeah GG DICE, great netcode....not.
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1697 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I just played two games and never experienced a single one bullet death, in fact the gun play in general felt fantastic.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3856 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited February 14
    I just played two games and never experienced a single one bullet death, in fact the gun play in general felt fantastic.

yea I totally agree. It definitely feels much better.

-CB
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1697 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    It feels way worse on PS4 and with under 10ms ping. Even more 1 frame deaths.

I'm no network engineer, but I always thought that the lower the ping, the better the experience. I have a 47 ping to easo and feel it may be a bit high. Although, I have no jitter or packet loss, it's a pretty stable connection. I wish I had a sub 10ms ping.
  • CaptainHardware
    253 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've found the situation is if anything, worse. A huge percentage of my deaths are now instantaneous or nearly so. Before it was just a small fraction of deaths which had the 'one frame' feeling.
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    I've found the situation is if anything, worse. A huge percentage of my deaths are now instantaneous or nearly so. Before it was just a small fraction of deaths which had the 'one frame' feeling.

What platform are you playing on? And like others have said, Are making videos showing that super bullets are still happening for you? I'm sure Dice would appreciate all the info possible.
  • Billydoc1
    495 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    we need 60Hz servers on consoles ASAP...if not possible now,i hope with the next gen...
  • TEXls1
    224 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

-CB

Well case closed everyone. Pack your bags and shove off -the whole internet is wrong. Capt and Cool are all good so there aren't any problems.

Must be user error on everyone else's part, or over-reaction, or were all just making it up. Thanks so much for clearing everything up for us dunderheads you two.

Personally I think most these Ttk threads are just hissy fits and should be ignored.
  • ProAssassin2003
    2891 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    After a All Day play session. I had a much better experience with TTD and TTK.

And no Infinite Loading screens so I'm happy.
  • GrizzGolf
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

-CB

I second this
  • parkingbrake
    2730 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

-CB

Not to me, I'm still being one-framed and shot-around-corners. I see no network performance improvement at all. The best thing is they fixed ammo crates, they deploy now and don't fall through the ground. Beyond that I'm not seeing anything to get excited about.
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Felt a lot better to me only problem i had was getting stuck on a team full of noobs that did not understand you need to cap more than one flag in conquest and where happy to give away the home flag.
  • FireStarterGR
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    See an example of one super bullet coming from Sten (seriously EA? Sten is a sniper?) and headshots me. I felt one bullet maybe two but still, it was instant death from a distance at least 10 meters... see the video, because you know, we are all crazy and seeings ghosts everywhere... My ping 54, playing from Greece. No packages lost

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/firestarter-gr/video/69364566
  • MidriffUrchin0
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    See an example of one super bullet coming from Sten (seriously EA? Sten is a sniper?) and headshots me. I felt one bullet maybe two but still, it was instant death from a distance at least 10 meters... see the video, because you know, we are all crazy and seeings ghosts everywhere... My ping 54, playing from Greece. No packages lost

So you're saying a player shouldn't get a head shot with a sten at 10 meters? Just bitter, I didn't see any problem in this clip.
  • FireStarterGR
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

So you're saying a player shouldn't get a head shot with a sten at 10 meters? Just bitter, I didn't see any problem in this clip.

Ok, EA expert...